Notices

SOLD: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph

Selling my nearly new Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph (model # 2210.51.00). It was bought in early October 2010 from an authorized dealer brick & mortar store while I was on a business trip in VA. I'm a bit of a watch whore and my dream watch has always been this particular model. I originally had a standard PO but I sold it to acquire this one. I love it...but again, being a watch whore, I've now found a new object of my desire. So I'm selling this nearly new watch to help fund my new acquisition.

Of course this PO is in perfect condition and includes all original packaging, leather box, manuals, warranty card, COSC card and Pictogram card. This is not a gray market/ebay watch...Omega will not warranty gray market watches. It was bought from an Omega authorized dealer with full OE warranty. Please see the Omega site for all the specs and details...suffice to say it's a stellar timepiece....I won't be too broken hearted if it doesn't sell.

Price is $4500 CAD, it retails for $7000 CAD and even with the typical AD discount, you still won't come close to what I'm asking, especially in Canada. Local pick-up is always preferred but I will ship at the buyer's expense anywhere. Accepted forms of payment are Paypal (with 4% on the total for fees), cerified cheque or wire transfer. It will be shipped fully insured and tracked. Here are a few pix but I have many pix to show it's new condition.

I've sold many high dollar items here and I've also bought/sold online on ebay and other forums for over 10 years...I can provide references, if required.

Thanks!
Old 12-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SOLD
Please delete Ron!

Thanks