Notices

FS/WTT: Men's Diamond & Gold Jewelry

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Men's Diamond & Gold Jewelry

I'm selling practically new jewelry: a ring, watch, cross pedant - ALL containing real diamonds. Worn very occasionally. All jewelry needs a clean in the photos and more photos can be requested.

I'll be taking low ball offers on any of these items and trades ARE welcome but I'm not saying I'll be interested. 3G TL parts, iPhone, etc I just feel like too much of a boss wearing this stuff.

1) 14K 1.80 ct / White Gold / SI1 Clarity / H color / Round Cut / Prong setting. Retail $4500 US. Only want a small fraction of that. There's 36 diamonds total.

$600 USD shipped

2) 10k Diamond Cross with 10k White Gold Chain 30" in length, 3 x 3mm box Franco link. I will confirm the diamond count, color, clarity to the buyer and I likely have the MSRP written down too. Message me.

$700 USD shipped

3) 2 row Diamond bezel watch approx 2.1 ct. Will confirm if there's interest. Stainless steel setting. Bezel can be replaced. Brown leather strap + 4 other straps, all adjustable. Blue, black, white, and red. Includes wooden case + authenticity card.

$500 USD shipped

This wraps it up for now and like I said don't be scared to offer!
Old 11-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
You should post the certificates for the diamonds-clarity, color, etc.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Advanced

Sorry Ron,

The prices will be as follows:

1) $600 USD shipped (I'll get the ring size confirmed, I believe it's 8.5 - possibly 8 but the buyer can have it re-sized)

2) $700 USD shipped

3) $500 USD shipped

Fees are extra with PayPal, MO welcome, trades still welcome.

I only have a certificate for the watch, sorry if there was any confusion. I have the information on all jewelry written down, I just need to find the paper! I'll update later this week. Until then if there's interest we can chat.

mod edit-prices added to first post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Racer

Quite gaudy aren't they. And what exactly is "very occasionally"? Just a thought, if these pieces hold a high value, why are you selling them for so little? To a perspective buyer, that would make me a little apprehensive.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
This is a very vague thread.

What company made the watch?
Old 11-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Ron A
This is a very vague thread.

What company made the watch?
Its probably a no name brand filled with low grade rocks. A "real" watch with diamonds like that could run $20k+
Old 11-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Advanced

I'm sorry if they aren't your style.

They're priced to go for a simple reason, jewlery doesn't hold a retail value and pawn shops/jewlers bend you over. Not to mention the money needs to go towards other things.

By ocassionally worn:
-I've never slept with this jewlery on
-Never went to work or the gym wearing this etc
-I've never cleaned it (hasn't been shined for photos, I will clean everything before shipping)

The ring has been in public up to a dozen times
The necklace and pendant have been worn up to a dozen times
The watch has been worn up to 2 dozen times (being purchased earlier than the other products, on Aug 22/09).

I now have the specifications and jewlery in hand.

The watch is made by San & Tony's with 2 ct diamonds. Swiss stainless steel water resistant. The white (new) and red band are polyurethane. Brown (orignal band), black (new), and blue (new) are genuine leather. Only the brown band is made by S&T but all fit the watch. Brown has some inner wear showing, like the leather has been 'broken in'.

The cross is 1.35 ct. SI quality. H color. Round cut. Prong setting. 5.5G weight, 10k white gold. 4 rows wide. It's not really "gaudy". It measures 2" by 1.25". I just put it on for a picture and realized I had no camera set up but would not feel bad if it won't sell.

The necklace is semi hollow. 14.70+G. Lobster lock. 3mm by 3mm, not huge. 30" length.

PS No esentially it's not a big brand watch like Rolex but it's also not near the 20k price. I've been in Rolex - nothing under 5k. We're taking advantage of smaller diamonds here to make a bigger picture with them. If you bought a 2 ct diamond it would clean your wallet, but if you buy 20 0.10 ct diamonds now you have something to work with. What it comes down to is what I'm selling is a steal of a deal and it is "real" regardless of Roddas opinion. I prefer negative comments being kept private.

Last edited by d-j-m; 11-11-2011 at 11:43 PM.