Notices

SOLD: Brand New 2010 Powder Snowboard

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand New 2010 Powder Snowboard

Hey guys!

Long story short, through a long warranty claim process I have available any size (156cm, 159cm, 162cm) Brand New Sierra Bluebird Powder Board. With all the talk about Jones Snowboards, I'm trying to save up and get one of those now

On the top sheet that's the actual wood grain you can see, definitely a cool board built by Burton Snowboards!
-- This is based of off Burton's new 2011 Guru Snowboard --

MSRP: $600
On sale right now: $299

Selling for: $199, 67ish% off

I have a bunch of reps, just let me know if you have any questions too,
I'll walk you through the checkout process.
Thanks!!

Description:
Powder days on the mountain are always memorable: They are either epic reminders of why we wake up in the early hours of the morning to get fresh lines or they are painful lessons of why you need a powder board like the Sierra BlueBird. Think of the BlueBird as a specialized tool; sometimes the arrow allows the Indian to shoot better, slash more powder and find that tight nook between the trees. The secret behind the Sierra BlueBird is the world's largest and most passionate community of snowboarders! The BlueBird is meant to be ridden by everyday snowboarders; the 5mm taper and directional shape keep your snowboard afloat while other boards sink, putter and cause you to fall. The medium flex and gentle shape make the BlueBird the most universal powder board on the market. This board loves powder, but excels at riding switch, groomers and resort terrain. With an affordable price tag, there is room in everyone's quiver for the Sierra BlueBird. Imagine yourself loving every powder day.

Specs:
- Engineered Core Construction - More efficient energy transfer edge to edge
- Directional Shape charges hard.
- Twin Flex keeps powder riding fun and freestyle oriented.
- Triaxle Fiberglass creates the perfect balance of flex and stability. Feel is 5.
- Dual Angle Sidewalls are the perfect balance between performance and durability.
- Pro Tip reduces unwanted weight.
- Sintered Base

5mm taper on all sizes.

Waist Widths:
156- 252mm
159- 254mm
162- 256mm
Old 02-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Received 1,004 Likes on 574 Posts
This was reported sold by the OP in a Bad Post Report.

I know some forums ask that a BPR be submitted, but since I review all threads as they are updated, I prefer that you post in the thread what the status is and the reason for closing. Example: Sold, or Please close, no longer for sale, etc.