Notices

FS: Alpine SPS-600 coaxials, MTX Re-Q Bass Enhancer/LOC, RayBan Sunglasses

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Down for a photoshoot?

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Alpine SPS-600 coaxials, MTX Re-Q Bass Enhancer/LOC, RayBan Sunglasses

Hey guys - I have a few items I would like to pass on to new owners - all items are sitting in my room ready to be sold!

ITEM: Alpine SPS-600 coaxial 6.5" speakers, 80wrms
CONDITION: 9.5/10 (0.5 from perfect given that I had them in my car for two weeks )
DETAILS: I have a set of Alpine SPS-600 speakers (these are 80 wrms/240w peak coaxials) that are in EXCELLENT condition! I had them installed as rear fill for two weeks then decided to go with active fronts instead. Again, these are LIKE NEW! Comes with all original items found in box - speakers, grills, mounting screws, mounting ring adapters, manual, etc.
PRICE: $50 shipped! $45 pick-up!

ITEM: MTX Re-Q Bass Enhancer / line out converter [LOC]
CONDITION: 8.5/10
DETAILS: This is the 3-channel bass restoration device (device, manual, and harness included - no box). This is great for a simple sub+amp combo as it boosts the bass that is lost by stock headunits. OEM headunits are designed to curb lower frequencies so that even if you turn up the volume, your stock subwoofer will still be playing within a safe range. However, with an aftermarket setup, you definitely want to raise those lower frequencies (by using processors, equalizers or devices like this) to bring out the true bass potential of your amp and sub. (http://www.reqsound.com/)

I used this for several months, and then decided to upgrade to a full car audio set-up with a 3sixty.2. This is an affordable, simple solution to bringing back the bass! This unit does not cost as much as a digital sound processor, is better than a regular line-out converter (speaker lines to RCA converter), and has adjustable gain settings and subsonic +low pass crossover filters. In total, this unit has 3 channels (sub, left, right) that will allow for you to create RCA outputs using your stock speakers lines for both left and right channels as well as a subwoofer if you'd like!
PRICE: $40 shipped! $35 pick-up!

ITEM: RayBan Sunglasses - RB 3194
CONDITION: 9.5/10 (Again because they have been used couple of times)
DETAILS: I am selling my rarely used Ray Ban sunglasses, model #3194. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...n+3194&x=0&y=0

These sunglasses were purchased a while back several years ago but was only worn couple times on my LA commute when I used to have contact lenses. Now that I've been back to using my regular glasses for a while now, I have no use for these sunglasses anymore, and I'm looking to purchase prescription sunglasses instead in the near future. As you can see in the pictures below, these sunglasses are NEAR PERFECT without a single scratch. Purchase will include the original sunglasses in pristine condition as well as its official RB leather case.
PRICE: $60 shipped! $55 pick-up!

Thanks for reading, and don't hesitate in shooting me a PM! All offers will be considered and are negotiable! Thanks!
Old 09-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Down for a photoshoot?

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
taking offers as well!