New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

What's Good?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 01:36 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's Good?!

Hey Guys and Hi! I previously owned 2 CLS autos, a 01 and a 03 and just recently bought a 03 CLS 6 a few weeks back, my dd now. Just something about this car that makes keep coming back and enjoying it more and more. Took me a few years of hard work and patience to finally land this one Hope to continue to keep car on point longevity wise.. Hyped to be here and can't wait to start hitting the boards! I already have a few questions I'm seeking answers for...
Old 03-06-2018, 12:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 165 Likes on 127 Posts
Originally Posted by CLS6BOYZ
Hey Guys and Hi! I previously owned 2 CLS autos, a 01 and a 03 and just recently bought a 03 CLS 6 a few weeks back, my dd now. Just something about this car that makes keep coming back and enjoying it more and more. Took me a few years of hard work and patience to finally land this one Hope to continue to keep car on point longevity wise.. Hyped to be here and can't wait to start hitting the boards! I already have a few questions I'm seeking answers for...
Welcome to the site, and good luck with finding answers for your questions!