New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

This site is everything.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 03:00 AM
1st Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
This site is everything.

My names Megan, I've loved Hondas ever since I can recall, The 3rd Gen Acura TL has been my dream car since 2004. I bought this one in August of last year, I didn't pay much for it initially, but the previous owner wasn't very concerned about maintenance, so it feels like I have replaced just about everything. When something goes wrong I get so frustrated and I'm just like, "ugh, TO THE CRUSHER!!" but once it's running smoothly again and I'm cruising down the road it is all worth it! The TLS has had two owners other than myself, it's a 2007, A/T. Most think it weird, but I favor the majority of the base model TLs looks, I have swapped the taillights and gauge cluster, (I recently went back to the TLS cluster) I have also debadged it except for the front emblem, I am going to buy the shark mouth grille in the near future. So yeah... I am in the process of starting my own detailing business, aimed at automobiles for the most part. Foam cannons are life, as is Chemical Guys VRP interior cleaner !!!
I cannot get enough of the TL💗

It isn't common for a car to look so good from the front and the back simultaneously

The following 2 users liked this post by Megan McCarty:
Acura TL Builder (05-21-2021), TLRoadto300k (05-26-2021)
Old 05-26-2021, 03:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 53 Posts
Hi, Megan! Welcome aboard and congratulations. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Have fun surfing around!