New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

NEWB HERE! with my 97 Acura Cl 3.0

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2017 | 09:48 PM
2nd Gear

Smile NEWB HERE! with my 97 Acura Cl 3.0

HI. i'm fairly new to this AcuraZine site!
Over a year ago i bought my first car ever, which was the 97 Acura Cl 3.0. i bought the car for $200 with blown motor. paid 200 for a used motor and tranny that had 90k on them. the car also had no rust but needed some thing like, wheel bearings, ball-joints, tires, and brake pads and routers. i did take the car on a 1,300 mile round trip to Ohio and back. car ran Wounderful! had no issues. sadly a few months ago, i was in a minor accident with it because someone ran a stop sign gave me a $4,000 check the insurance company. so i got new bumper, hood, fender, lights, headlamps, got the A/C fixed. basically got everything done to it!

My ABS system has never worked on my car and still doesn't. every time i start my car i can hear the ABS modual under the hood make a humming noise and will do it every 3 minutes. so i just unplugged the fuse for it so it stops making that noise. anyone have any idea on what could be causing that?