New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 07:47 AM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New Member

HI! Im new to this forum and I just wanted to say hi. My family's had Acura's all my life and I've loved all of them. My brother used to work at an Acura dealership in the service department, so my family's cars have had all of their service done on time and done right. As of right now, we have three Acura's and two other cars.

-my brothers '04 tl. The car has 175k miles and was actually one of the first '04 tl delivered to the Us. They started delivery in September 2003 and his was delivered in November '03. My dad was the original owner, so the car has been within my family since 2003. Kept as clean as possible from the beginning.My brother is constantly washing the car in the driveway.
-my moms 2020 Mdx sport hybrid. Picked up last year. Mostly just a daily driver for her. still a good car.
- my car is a 2014 tl 3.7 sh-awd. Same as the third gen tl, my dad was the original owner, so the car has been within my family since it was new. Timing belt needs to be done because the car only recently hit 70k miles, but it's been 7 years since we got it. One day ill get my hands on a 6mt, theyr'e just so rare.

Other cars

My dads car is a leased 2019 Mercedes E450. Lease only has a year to go, so he's maybe looking into the tlx-type s when it comes out.

The weekend car is a 6 speed 2017 5.0 in lightning blue. Honestly one of the best colors on a car and it was only around for a single year. I love this thing.

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanna set a baseline so I can look back and see what I have now vs what i'm gonna have in the future. Drive safely. Peace.
Old 05-05-2021, 03:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Welcome @Cdawg9273

Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your background with us!

This is a great community to be apart of and we are happy to have you here.

There is a ton of information on the site as well as informative members and vendors on the site, so don't hesitate to jump into all the threads and meet members and share photos.

We hope you enjoy the site and stick around.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 53 Posts
Hi and welcome to the group! This forum has some very knowledgeable folks that can help you out. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.