New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

New member in VA

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
New member in VA

Morning...Ron here ! While I currently drive a 2017 Subaru Forester Touring, I am interested in moving to the Acura brand for my next vehicle. I tried an RDX in 2014, and should have bought it , but got a Lexus NX instead. After the first month with the NX, the rear differential went out, and had to be replaced ! After that, decided to move to the RX350 that a Deer loved. Decided at the time to go cheaper with the Subaru. While it's a great car, I just miss the luxury and some seats that are comfortable Don't like the new Lexus body styles, and I don't like the price ! So yes, I feel many Lexus drivers are going to move over to the Acura with this new RDX beauty !
I'm interested in the new 2019 RDX. It looks very sharp, and I'm looking to keep my next ride longer.
Subaru is noted for the AWD in their vehicles, so my question is about the SH-AWD. I have heard and read great things about it, so interested in folks here chiming in ! I will say the RX350 was not great in the snow, however I did not change out the all weather tires that it came with.
Look forward to reading and learning about the Acura on this great forum. Looking to buy next year at this time, maybe sooner !