New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

New to this forum, but not f22's

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 11:54 PM
9th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
New to this forum, but not f22's

Hello all, I'm Ben, I have an Acura cl 97', I have had her a few months, and am starting to be in a financial position to start making her a monster. Not a lot done so far but soon to change, so far I wrapped the hideous wood interior 4d cf, painted any engine bay bracket I could find and battery tray after some wire brushing, gloss black high temp, installed black housing headlights, smoked clear front turns, painted stock front upper strut brace(because why swap for one that isn't attached at firewall), rims, kuhmo tires, Callahan slotted/cross drilled rotors and ceramic pads, (the fronts have a special place in my shit list), 3 row aluminum radiator, I think that's all... Oh yeah, an alpine head pushing a pioneer 12' and pioneer replacement speakers throughout. I plan on an f22a6, boosted making 3 to 400, with an lsd h22 trans, I used to work in a honda/acura tuning shop with an f22/h22 genius, and have picked up quite a bit from him, as well he is a knowledge resource, which is nice.
Old 12-16-2016, 12:07 AM
9th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Also, glad to be here, I have sourced this site for info a few times, and it seems to be a good group on here.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:53 AM

Received 999 Likes on 650 Posts
You have my attention..

Start a build thread over in the 1st gen CL section