New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

It's Bristol Baby...

Old 01-15-2018, 05:16 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool It's Bristol Baby...

Hey! My name is Emily, and I drive a 2008 Acura TSX. I bought the car used from a local lot, was really wanting a TL, but I settled.

Needless to say I've named her Jezebel, because she's been a pain in my ass. Jezzy for short when she's being good. If we had a lemon law, well I wouldn't have her. But we don't.

Anywho, I've found a lot of good information from this site and wanted to join up so here I am!

Issues: Popping from the speakers, checked all my fuses and nothing is blown. I generally ride around without the fuse in because at least I have some peace and quiet. (Didn't do this during my test drive, go figure)

My heated seats do not work. There is no power to them at all, no lights nothing. Cigarette lighter there doesn't work either but it's been cold recently, and just haven't had the time to pull everything apart. Either way, She's my Jezebel.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:38 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 127 Posts
Sounds like there is a ground issue, hopefully you can figure it out because they are awesome cars, it was my 2nd choice before I bought the TL. Good luck
Old 01-17-2018, 06:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Zine........Hopefully you can get some help in the TSX section on your electrical issues. And you can start calling her Jezzy again.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:07 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LoveMyTL-S
Hello and welcome to the Zine........Hopefully you can get some help in the TSX section on your electrical issues. And you can start calling her Jezzy again.
I’ll take a look there. I’m going to take her into the shop next month and see what I can get accomplished.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Good luck Emily.................Mike

Search this Thread