New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Hey guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2020, 09:54 AM
Cruisin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey guys

Hello there! I have a 2012 TL and i love it, I am awful at navigating forums and there rules scare me half to death so I likely won't post outside of when my google searching ability fails. My first car was a BMW, I crashed it before it broke me so I bought another, whoops. When my engine went out I bought a 2000 accord with a J30 for $500 and was amazed how little it broke down. I figured the TL would give me Honda reliability while having a lot of the things i liked about the BMW. I come here to learn about my car and stuff pretty often signed out but i'm too worried about the stereotypical forum user to ever make an actual post if I can't find the information on other parts of the internet. I used a wrestling forum at 12 and bimmerposts when i got my 2nd bmw, my experience suggest If i talk any longer i'll ramble and someone will yell at me.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:08 PM
Cruisin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I want to show my car soon I just don't have any photos on hand. sorry to seem pessimistic about what I expect from the forum on that one line.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 53 Posts
Welcome to the club! Glad to have you join us. You've come to the right place - this forum really is a ton of help. With a little bit of research you can find an answer to all your questions.