New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

First time poster, long time user. Been doing hondas for about 15 years

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2020, 04:57 AM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First time poster, long time user. Been doing hondas for about 15 years

Been into Hondas since i was in my early teens. At age of 17 i owned a 2001 integra gsr, had 2 other hondas before the gsr. I wrecked it. 12 foot embankment at over 100mph. Didnt see it the corner, didnt even lift my foot off the pedal. Folded it in half. A friend of mine was in the backseat and flew thru the 2 front seats, and as his face hit the windshield the motor was coming thru the glass and the

Before paint, just got it painted tho but hadnt put everyhing back on(side skirts, mirrors, spoiler,door handles ect)

After paint
airbags deployed and knocked him out cold. Ive owned about 16 acuras, 28 hondas. I currently have a 2000 acura integra gsr with a jdm front end and a j32a2 and a 6 speed manual from a 2003(i think)CL-S
Old 03-17-2020, 05:00 AM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont kno.why i shared that story

I guess i was hooked between vtec and the fact i was barely hurt even tho i folded it in half