New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Been lurking, time for intro! 👋🏻

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 04:32 AM
1st Gear

Cool Been lurking, time for intro! 👋🏻

Ive had an AcuraZine account for ~4mths now, and finally decided to make an introduction post. Hailing from the PNW, Snoqualmie area. I picked up my 2G TL back in April from a friends brother n law. His BnL bought a new vehicle and after being insulted by the trade in price the dealership offered him I became the next owner of his 2001 TL Base in Diamond White Pearl. Its got 260k on the odo, and besides having a double din Kenwood installed, it was bone stock. It came with a stack of maintenance records, the car had been in his family since purchased new. Transmission was replaced under enhanced warranty, and maintenance has been performed for the most part, on time and at recommended intervals. Since acquiring it, I've added to the ICE, mirror tint to the windows and recently dropped it a few inches on some REV9 coil overs, and switched out the factory 16" wheels for some 18x95+30 Aodhan AH03 reps. Over the years, there's one thing that I've been consistent with; new (to me) vehicles, don't stay stock for long before I begin to start modifying or altering it. I've mostly owned Toyota trucks, and this is the second sedan I've owned. I've definitely found a wealth of useful information here since I became an Acura owner, and hope to keep learning or even contribute to the community here.

With that out of the way, here's the car pics in its current form.

Old Today | 07:44 AM

Welcome!