New England Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island & Vermont

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

Whats up guys? Just wanted to say hi. I just bought a used 2009 Acura TL AWD with Technology package in Mayan Bronze and Umber Interior with 2500 miles. Had a great experience with Inskip Acura in Warwick, RI. I live in MA but am a hop skip and jump away from Rhodie.

Saw the Patriot Place meet and live so close too but have to work 9-7 on Saturday so won't be able to make it but will try and make it to the next one if I am off.

My first Honda product ever so all you seasoned honda buffs have any pointers for me please let a brother know. Thanks.

BTW, the service staff at Inskip Acura is great. As a buying agreement I told them that I wanted the motor oil(Redline 5w30), transmission fluid(RL D4 ATF), front and rear differential fluid (RL D4 ATF and RL 75w90 gear fluid)all changed out but I wanted to watch them do it since Redline is $$$ and they didn't even flinch saying yes. So Angelo Pari the service manager and their staff are great and highly recommended.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
welcome!!
Old 01-20-2010, 12:04 AM
'13 Hyundai Sonata

Received 99 Likes on 91 Posts

Where are you in Mass?

I'm from Pawtucket.

My aunt when she bought my car in 98 got it from Inskip in Warwick. I had to go there one time to get some service done and they are great over there.

Welcome to the Boards!

Hopefully you can come out one day and meet our gang. We are full of characters.

If you are looking for a place to get tint done let me know and I can give you the number of one of my friends.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:09 AM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Welcome! Post pics of your ride.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts
Thanks

Originally Posted by TLin401

Where are you in Mass?

I'm from Pawtucket.

My aunt when she bought my car in 98 got it from Inskip in Warwick. I had to go there one time to get some service done and they are great over there.

Welcome to the Boards!

Hopefully you can come out one day and meet our gang. We are full of characters.

If you are looking for a place to get tint done let me know and I can give you the number of one of my friends.
I live in N. Attleboro in the Sheldonville Preserve Subdivision. My brother-in-law is from Pawtucket and they lived in Pawtucket till 2005 but they bought a house and now live in Foxborough.

I wouldn't buy a new car at Inskip as they can't compete with Prime or Acura of Boston but I got a great deal on used car. The service is top notch. None of the other dealerships are willing to add aftermarket parts but Inskip. They are out of my way but I don't mind it at all.

The car already is tinted. They said the previous owner had the car tinted by Sunset Tinting. Looks good to me and believe its 30% all around. If it didn't come tinted I would have definitely used your friend to tint. Where is he located? I am sure I can use him for my future purchases.

I would love to meet you guys. Coming from a Lexus, it was lame when it came to meets and greets. I hear the Acura & Honda guys are a little more car enthusiasts....

Thanks for the welcome!

Princelybug--I'll try and take some pics but I guess there is a 15 day rule before I can post pictures?
Old 01-20-2010, 10:39 AM
'13 Hyundai Sonata

Received 99 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by kingofire
I live in N. Attleboro in the Sheldonville Preserve Subdivision. My brother-in-law is from Pawtucket and they lived in Pawtucket till 2005 but they bought a house and now live in Foxborough.

I wouldn't buy a new car at Inskip as they can't compete with Prime or Acura of Boston but I got a great deal on used car. The service is top notch. None of the other dealerships are willing to add aftermarket parts but Inskip. They are out of my way but I don't mind it at all.

The car already is tinted. They said the previous owner had the car tinted by Sunset Tinting. Looks good to me and believe its 30% all around. If it didn't come tinted I would have definitely used your friend to tint. Where is he located? I am sure I can use him for my future purchases.

I would love to meet you guys. Coming from a Lexus, it was lame when it came to meets and greets. I hear the Acura & Honda guys are a little more car enthusiasts....

Thanks for the welcome!

Princelybug--I'll try and take some pics but I guess there is a 15 day rule before I can post pictures?
Sunset does a great job. They are out of Cranston.

My friend is out of Providence near Federal Hill. He owns Touch of Class Auto Salon. He has a place in Central Falls and then Providence is where they do 90% of the work. It is in a secluded area so no one bothers the business. If you are ever looking for tint or whatever PM me and I'll give you his number.

Hopefully you can make it out to the next meet.

Last edited by TLin401; 01-20-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Stay Out Of the Left Lane

Received 1,237 Likes on 1,024 Posts
Originally Posted by kingofire

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome aboard. I know exactly where you live - well at least the subdivision.