New England Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island & Vermont

Herb Connolly Acura in Framingham

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
Herb Connolly Acura in Framingham

I brought my RL in for a B1 service today, along with a couple other little things, including the 30-35MPH whirling noise. They service advisor seem to be familiar with the whirling noise, since she said she's going to order the part for it. It's so refreshing to deal with KNOWLEDGEABLE service advisors, and not have to second guess their opinion/ workmanship!

On a side note, I got a 2011 RDX loaner, and the turbo seem to be more responsive than the previous year models. The RDX handles very well and is fairly comfortable for a stiffer ride.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have heard great things about this dealer.. I bought my car from Acura of Boston which was nice, my service adviser there is really nice. I'm having a nightmare situation with another Mass. dealer right now which I will NEVER return to for anything. I will try out Herb Connolly next!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm glad you had good service there, when I saw the title I didn't think it was going to be a positive post. I'm not trying to be a downer, I just haven't had positive experiences there. Almost bought my car there but they weren't the nicest people even when offering them thousands of dollars! I brought my car there to figure out my 60k servicing. They quoted me $800+s (the cabin air filter was $279). I learned on AZ that I could do it myself for $25. When I do have work done there, they're very good and usually nice. Sometimes I even get a free car wash with an oil change.

Last edited by Thecrazytrains; 03-03-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Thecrazytrains
I'm glad you had good service there, when I saw the title I didn't think it was going to be a positive post. I'm not trying to be a downer, I just haven't had positive experiences there. Almost bought my car there but they weren't the nicest people even when offering them thousands of dollars! I brought my car there to figure out my 60k servicing. They quoted me $800+s (the cabin air filter was $279). I learned on AZ that I could do it myself for $25. When I do have work done there, they're very good and usually nice. Sometimes I even get a free car wash with an oil change.
I'm pretty sure they wash and clean the inside of your car with every service.

I've always had great service experiences there; I know the job is done right every time. On a similar note, my experience with Ron Bouchard Acura's service department in Auburn is just the opposite. The service advisors are very nice and accommodating, but the workmanship is not the same. Matter of fact, the very last time I went there to have something repaired; they kept my 02 TL-S over the weekend, and I found a couple of months later that they did NOT perform the repair - but they did charge me for it.

Herb Connolly is a bit out of my way, but it's definitely worth the trip for me!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
I can't say they cleaned the inside of my car, maybe because I keep it pretty clean in the summer. Fortunately I haven't needed many repairs so far, the master switch for my window broke last year and they tried to tell me that because my engine manifold cover was painted it voided the warranty. I talked to someone there and they covered the part so I didn't have to pay anything, but at least they fixed it. I know if I need any major work done they'll do the job right, its about 10 minutes from me so its also convenient.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Developer & Car Fan

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
Being from the Natick area I was thrilled to learn of an Acura dealer so darn close but after the salesman told me the 2010 and 2011 TSX was the same with some minor facia changes I decided to look elsewhere. Especially after I learned the price I was given (bottom line) ended up being more than I got my 2011 for.

I can't speak on their service yet, but may give them a shot since once again, they are so close.

Oh and for those curious, some of the changes I found on the 2011 were:

- Updated Navi screen/software (more user friendly)
- Front facia change, less chrome
- Nicer stock rims on the i4
- Locking gas cap, minor but interesting (not 100% sure this is new)
- Wagon option, though not really a feature.. haha

Thanks,
Matt