New England Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island & Vermont

Anyone else with warranty issues? I have the dealer for you!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone else with warranty issues? I have the dealer for you!

I had trouble with my transmission. It was exhibiting the exact symptoms described online as a torque converter issue. I wasnt getting any help from my local dealers. I was told to go see this guy "jay" at a dealer in ct because he was knowledgeable and took care of warranty issues without hiccup. Hes at Antonino Acura in CT. I called based on the recommendation of a friend, and he immediately identified my problem based on the information i gave him. He immediately set me up with an appointment. He said "sounds like a torque converter issue. Ill be glad to have a tech ride with you to confirm that issue." At this point i was shocked to have an advisor not only confirm my suspiscions on the appointment request, but for him to admit he was aware of the issue. He even said "if its a torque converter, we'd be more than happy to replace it, as it is free work. We'll even give you a brand new car to use as a loaner".