AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Motorsports News (https://acurazine.com/forums/motorsports-news-7/)
-   -   Who's goin' to Indy? (https://acurazine.com/forums/motorsports-news-7/whos-goin-indy-113070/)

Chief F1 Fan 09-04-2003 03:31 PM

Who's goin' to Indy?

OK sportsfans--who is goin' to the USGP? I might be going Fri a.m. through race day, come home Monday but not sure yet. Soop? Astro? BTW Soop, forgot to take your #'s w/ me to Saratoga. Hit a superfecta one day ($890 on a 2 dollar bet and I bet more than $2!!). It was all down hill after that though I did win every day, just not what I was betting. Still came home w/ more cake than I left with.

Chief F1 Fan 09-06-2003 03:21 PM

Wellllllllllllllllllllll?????????

Red Rider 09-06-2003 04:02 PM

Screw Tony George !! Let attendance drop and F1 will end up on a real road course in the U.S. again.

Chief F1 Fan 09-07-2003 03:15 AM

Aww c'mon Red, I absolutely LOATHE the asshole myself but I will not stand by idly watching F1 get taken outta the US again. Christ, it used to be in my backyard (Watkins: 2 hrs away). Besides, don't you wanna watch JPM show the world a CART driver can win the world championship? (This shld get a rise outta Astro!!)

Starter 09-07-2003 12:12 PM

Originally posted by Chief F1 Fan
Aww c'mon Red, I absolutely LOATHE the asshole myself but I will not stand by idly watching F1 get taken outta the US again. Christ, it used to be in my backyard (Watkins: 2 hrs away). Besides, don't you wanna watch JPM show the world a CART driver can win the world championship? (This shld get a rise outta Astro!!)
1) I agree with Red -- screw TG and his speedway.

2) A CART driver already won the F1 championship, JV. Not to mention Nigel & Mario, although thet won in F1 before their CART titles.

Red Rider 09-07-2003 01:47 PM

Originally posted by Chief F1 Fan
I don't wanna see F1 leave the U.S. again, just that joke of a layout at Indy and that joke of open wheel racing Tony George. I wish it was back at Watkins !! JPM this year and maybe DaMatta in a couple of years !!

Red Rider 09-07-2003 01:49 PM

Originally posted by Starter
1) I agree with Red -- screw TG and his speedway.

2) A CART driver already won the F1 championship, JV. Not to mention Nigel & Mario, although thet won in F1 before their CART titles.

Gotta slip Emmo in their also :)

Starter 09-08-2003 03:35 AM

Originally posted by Red Rider
Gotta slip Emmo in their also :)
Oops...how soon they (I) forget!!

astro 09-08-2003 07:44 AM

I have 2 tix for sale to the USGP...NW Vista Deck, row 1.

Adam and I can't afford to go this year, so the tix are for sale...

Chief F1 Fan 09-10-2003 02:57 PM

Jeezus, could you get any further away from the track????????? j/k Robb. I'd be happy to borrow your camera to capture the pix for the board. Whaddya say?:naughty: :naughty:

soopa 09-11-2003 07:48 AM

werd. would love ot go but broke as a joke........

cant believe u forgot my # u fool i was up there all weekend!!! i lost my shirt..........

Starter 09-11-2003 08:20 AM

Originally posted by soopa
werd. would love ot go but broke as a joke........

cant believe u forgot my # u fool i was up there all weekend!!! i lost my shirt..........

And that's why you're broke, right? ;)

Chief F1 Fan 09-12-2003 02:38 AM

Soop, sorry to hear ya lost. My partner hit the Travers BIGG! (9K). I did well all weekend but my wife didn't. Lost the pick 6 on Travers day by one friggin' race-$1M guaranteed pool payout!! Fawk! Bought $102 in $1 tix for that!!