AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Motorsports News (https://acurazine.com/forums/motorsports-news-7/)
-   -   Vettel OUT (https://acurazine.com/forums/motorsports-news-7/vettel-out-919052/)

Chief F1 Fan 10-03-2014 08:46 PM

Vettel OUT

read here Vettel to leave Red Bull Racing | Planet F1 | Formula One News

fsttyms1 10-03-2014 08:49 PM

3 car team next year. Alonso, Kimi, and Vettel all driving Ferrari :D

The Dougler 10-03-2014 09:03 PM

3 drivers, 2 cars ROUND 1 Fight

F-C 10-03-2014 09:09 PM

Vettel to McLaren

or

Vettel to Ferrari, Alonso to McLaren

?????

The Dougler 10-03-2014 09:12 PM

I think Alonso is on his way to Mclaren. Kmag may be on the way out, as Dennis may want to keep JB around since he has history of working with Honda.

Mugen.Justice 10-03-2014 09:20 PM

LOL wow, Kvyat promoted to RB just after one season with STR? Haha damn, can't imagine how Vergne must feel.

Originally Posted by The Dougler (Post 15185765)
I think Alonso is on his way to Mclaren. Kmag may be on the way out, as Dennis may want to keep JB around since he has history of working with Honda.

As much as I'd love that idea, I can't see McLaren keeping JB (who's close to retirement age) and dumping K-Mag (sometimes touted as the next Hamilton). And I'm a JB fan - I want to see him retire from F1 with Honda. Sadly I think JB is getting the pink slip.

...unless...F1 goes 3-car next year. Alonso + Button + KMag would be awesome.

F-C 10-03-2014 09:38 PM

I think all signs point to Vettel going to Ferrari. Man, that would sux, since I hate Ferrari. :rofl:

Legend2TL 10-04-2014 06:47 AM

Vettel to Ferrari it's official

BBC Sport - Sebastian Vettel swaps Red Bull for Ferrari, Fernando Alonso leaves

and according to Vettel it's not because of Ricardo

BBC Sport - Sebastian Vettel 'not running away' from Red Bull

and IMO Bryne will produce a decent chassis for 2015, it's up to the Ferrari engine guys to complete the package.

And if he does make it happen to another championship, he will be first to have done it with Newly and Bryne cars

Chief F1 Fan 10-04-2014 08:28 AM

so Ferrari brings in James Alison for the chassis, cans Montezemelo, cans Mormini (engine), brings in a non-F1 guy (Mattiaci) and HOPES it can win?? What a joke. No wonder Alonso left. He's been there 5 years trying his damnedest to win and the Scuderia let him down.

The only logical place for Alonso to go now is McLaren of course and I'd like to be the fly on the wall listening to the Ronster ask "but why did you have to tell the FIA about the stolen Ferrari documents and cost me $100M??"

F-C 10-05-2014 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Chief F1 Fan (Post 15186004)
so Ferrari brings in James Alison for the chassis, cans Montezemelo, cans Mormini (engine), brings in a non-F1 guy (Mattiaci) and HOPES it can win?? What a joke. No wonder Alonso left. He's been there 5 years trying his damnedest to win and the Scuderia let him down.

The only logical place for Alonso to go now is McLaren of course and I'd like to be the fly on the wall listening to the Ronster ask "but why did you have to tell the FIA about the stolen Ferrari documents and cost me $100M??"

:rofl: I forgot about that. It's still not a guarantee that Alonso will leave Ferrari or go to McLaren. It looks like Vettel and Ferrari caught everyone by surprise. Ferrari now has three drivers under contract for next season?!