F1... long season

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 11:12 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MS (top of Monaco free practise times) does it again. I'm really impressed with BAR's 3rd driver Davidson. He seems to be able to put in some really good laps. He seems to always be above his teammates. I'm sure other teams are taking notice and I will not be surprised if he has a good ride next year.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:11 PM
I'm allergic to bull

"As the second practice hour here in Monaco drew into its final quarter hour today BAR were sitting pretty, with Anthony Davidson and Jenson Button first and second. But then out came Michael Schumacher, and suddenly the parameters were redefined."

Michael "Jordan" rocks

I feel Mark Webber's frustration. Putting him in a better car would be quite interesting to watch.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Burning Brakes

4 horsemen rode into Monaco on their prancing horses earlier this week. Thier names are Jean, Ross, Michael and Rubens.

Monaco is the 6th race of this season, if Michael Schumacher wins it will be his 6th win at Monaco, if so it will be the 6th track where he has 6 wins.

If he wins he will be drawing his 7th driver's championship ever closer like a iron filling to a magnet. The 7th plauge on F1?

Apocalypse Then

Vandy

True Tifosi since Laudu!
Old 05-22-2004, 12:19 PM
Instructor

well Trulli 1st, Button 2nd and Alonso 3rd ...

there is still hope for F1 !

Sato put in a brillant 1st sector but sadly lost it hitting a kerb on the exit of the tunnel.

Times below

http://www.itv-f1.com/news/news_story/21289
Old 05-22-2004, 02:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

Now let's see how much fuel MS had. I will laugh if he was carrying the most fuel.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Instructor

thats true .....but he posted a "poor" time in the previous pratice (that determines the running) order due to his bros engine spilling fluids hence running early in the qualifying proper is a dsiadvantage as the track has less grip.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Sile

What a race today.
Montoya involved in ANOTHER crash? Cant be...
Alonso broke my heart. I could have seen a great Renault finish.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Instructor

agree excellent race, pity for Alonso, and Schumi had that strange incident,

Button drove very well hats off to him, and of course to Trulli for keeping it cool under pressure.

Ernie
Old 05-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

I honestly think that MS was sick of Montoya trailing so close to him while behind the SC. I think MS wanted to do a brake check to teach him but got caught in his own stupidity. Anyway, however you look at it, it was a dumb move by MS to do any kind of brake check in the tunnel. His race was over and he knew it and I think he wanted to take out truli by getting Montoya in trouble in the tunnel. Just a theory.

Alonso, wtf are you thinking! You do not pass in the tunnel. dumbass.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:35 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
best race evar. start to finish.

now what were yuou guys saying? take monaco off the circuit?! hahaha
Old 05-23-2004, 03:50 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
That race was the exception, not the rule for Monaco. If they were all like that I'd love it.
Old 05-23-2004, 07:00 PM
The Creator

monacos a good race. might not be the best track... but its a spectacle like no other...

and is more profitable for the teams then any other race as well
Old 05-23-2004, 07:02 PM
The Creator

i think alonso is just immature and inexperienced.

he buckled under pressure...

understandable... id be shaking if MS was on my ass too
Old 05-24-2004, 02:56 AM
Instructor

ralf didn't give him any quarter either.

blue flags were been waved at him, so he should slowed down not accelerated !
Old 05-24-2004, 03:04 AM
Go Dutch !

Alonso stated after the race that R.Schumacher lifted off the throttle and he thought he'd get past him fast and move back to the raceline quickly, but instead when comming up alongside Ralf started to accelerate again, keeping Alonso on the dirty part of the track and crashing... Not the first incident involving Ralf... Michael clearly hit his brakes very hard locking up his front left tire for about 15 meters. It's normal to warm the brakes up and get them closer to working temperature, but this was a bit too much in my opinion. Montoya stated he moved over to the left as much as possible, but Michael started to squeeze to the right as well which made them collide. I'm curious if anybody will get a penaly and who of the 2 it will be...
Old 05-24-2004, 05:31 AM
Instructor

so far no one has been penalised according to current news
Old 05-24-2004, 08:34 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am still rather confused as to what Montoya was doing in the tunnel. So Michael was running a little slow and about to do a burn to get more heat in his tires. Who cares? Montoya still should 1) Not have been following so closely and 2) Not attempted to pass under conditions where the safety car was ahead with its lights on under yellow. Brain fart on both drivers' behalf, but still JPM should have known better.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:36 AM
I'm allergic to bull

Originally posted by kurt_bradley
I am still rather confused as to what Montoya was doing in the tunnel. So Michael was running a little slow and about to do a burn to get more heat in his tires. Who cares? Montoya still should 1) Not have been following so closely and 2) Not attempted to pass under conditions where the safety car was ahead with its lights on under yellow. Brain fart on both drivers' behalf, but still JPM should have known better.

Well, otherwise he's not Montoya
Old 05-24-2004, 09:38 AM
I'm allergic to bull

Originally posted by kurt_bradley

Well, again, he's probably looking at boats
Old 05-24-2004, 10:03 AM
Three Wheelin'

I'm a fan of JPM, but not a zelous fan of JPM. So when he does something wrong I'm all over him for doing so. In this case, MS fucked up. He has done it before (brake check in a bad spot), but this time he ended up paying the price. Anyway, he wouldn't have won the race and he knew that.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

In the ralf/alonso incident. Ralf only had 4th gear. So he didn't really back off, he just couldn't go as fast as the rest. So Alonso came up on him too fast... and it looked as if Ralf slowed down. But to be honest. Ralf should have taken himself out of the race at this point. Alsonso should have waited until after the tunnel to make the move. Everybody knows not to pass in the tunnel.
Old 05-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Sile

Michael was clearly pissed off. Did you catch him slam his helmet down? That was great.
With all the shit that goes on, you'd think you would see some action. These guys stay so freakin calm and collected. It was about time someone snapped.
Then Alonso's middle finger, lol...
Old 05-25-2004, 12:08 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally posted by soopa
best race evar. start to finish.
How was this the best race ever?

Did you hear the Jock Clear interview?
He was asked if he thought Jenson could actually pass Trulli on the circuit and he said, "Well No" That says it all for me.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by tsXgtp
Michael was clearly pissed off. Did you catch him slam his helmet down? That was great.
With all the shit that goes on, you'd think you would see some action. These guys stay so freakin calm and collected. It was about time someone snapped.
Then Alonso's middle finger, lol...
they are only calm and collected in front of the camera (when they know they are on)... otherwise they are just like anybody else.

i still don't know why they call kimi the ice man when he is anything but.
Old 05-26-2004, 11:42 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Jacques Villeneuve could test for BMW-Williams as early as Thursday.

According to RDS, the former world champion will take part in a private shakedown at the Miramas circuit in southern France.

If the test is carried out, the team will be limited to just 50 kilometres of track time as per FIA regulations during a race week. That would likely not be enough time to make an impression one way or another for the former F1 driver.

There has been no confirmation from BMW-Williams and newly appointed technical director Sam Michael was quoted earlier this week as saying they have "no plans to test Villeneuve" at the present time.

Former technical director Patrick Head confirmed in Monaco that the team had spoken with Villeneuve recently.

On Sunday, TSN racing analyst Gerald Donaldson reported that Villeneuve would take part in a test session with BMW-Williams at Jerez, Spain following the United States Grand Prix next month.

BMW-Williams will have one and possibly two openings in 2005. Juan Pablo Montoya is set to join McLaren next year while Ralf Schumacher is reportedly set to move to Toyota.

Villeneuve was recently linked to a short-list of candidates for the BMW-Williams opening, alongwith David Coulthard, Mark Webber and Giancarlo Fisichella.
Think there's any chance of him being in the Williams BEFORE season end? I mean why would Williams hang onto Montaya when they know he's gone? He won't be in a fight for the championship or possibly not even important constructors points.

If they plan on bringing in Jacques for next season, why not just give him a early start to develop next season's car and work with the team.
Old 05-26-2004, 12:28 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Here's a French article written yesterday about Jacques Villeneuve. If you can read French, good, if not, there's cliff notes below the article:

[25/05/04 - 20:55]

Jacques Villeneuve est de retour!
Il testera une Williams à Monza d'ici quelques jours

Jacques va préparer son retour
La rumeur était donc fondée: Jacques Villeneuve essayera bien une Williams BMW. Cela se passera la semaine prochaine sur le circuit de Monza. Le Canadien Jacques Villeneuve, qui est sans volant depuis la fin de la saison dernière, sera donc de retour après une parenthèse qui aura duré un peu plus de sept mois...

Six écuries sont attendues à Monza du 1 au 4 juin: Ferrari, Sauber et Toyota pour les quatre journées, alors que BAR et Williams vont rouler lors des trois premiers jours seulement. Quant à l'équipe McLaren, elle a prévu de rouler le 2 et le 3 juin.

L'équipe Williams n'a pas encore annoncé que Jacques Villeneuve sera l'un de ses pilotes l'année prochaine, ou plus tôt, mais il est sûr qu'avec l'annonce aujourd'hui du remplacement de Patrick Head par Sam Michael, on sent un grand désir de changer les choses du côté de Grove...

L'équipe Williams n'a pas encore confirmé que Jacques Villeneuve roulera la semaine prochaine à Monza mais cela ne devrait plus tarder...

Daniel THYS
CAPSIS International

Cliff Notes: JV will test a Williams next week in Monza, where 6 teams are scheduled to do some testing.

What we hear and read from credible sources here in Quebec (And I'm not quoting bullshit from La Presse and Le Journal De Montreal) is that chances are more than good that JV will replace Ralf Schumacher and not JPM in Team Williams Racing.

There are many hints that let me believe this information is credible.

1. One article I read last week on F1-Live mentionned that an anonymous source within Team Williams said that RS was pushing himself slowly but surely out of this team. It has been so ever since a crash RS experienced last year during a testing session towards the end of the season. The crash had been important enough that he had to get examined at the hospital. He should have undergone some sort of treatment, but RS signed a waiver letting him out of the Hospital. A few days later, he crashed the FW once more. Telemetry showed that he had never braked, which he confirmed, saying he forgot to brake, that he wasn't feeling well, bfore leaving and taking the rest of the day off.

Since then, he has regularly been braking 10-15 metres too early, and hasn't been able to get the times he had before the crash.

His attitude has also deteriorated, as he now constantly screams at, and insults the technical team.

2. The declarations made by RS himself, but also by his agent Willi Weber concerning his dissatisfaction with the money issues in his contract re-negotiations with Frank Williams has some what cooled Frank Williams down, and let him take a look towards other prospects such as JV, Jenson Button, but also Mark Webber as well as a few rookies.

3. The 2 major sponsors for Team Williams are now HP and Budweiser. By co-incidence, Air Canada has had to let down the sponsorship of the Canadian GP which has been recuperated by no other than.. Budweiser. It has been whispered here and there that, during a consultation with the sponsors, Budweiser and HP have made it pretty clear their own choice for a replacement to Ralf Schumacher would be JV, before Mark Webber, and Jenson Button (who is, anyways tied to a contractual clause stating he can stay with BAR for a year longer if they have a top 5 finish in the constructor's race, which is now pretty much a given).

4. Frank Williams himself has always said to whoever would listen, his fascination with JV, the only obstacle for his return with Williams being a money issue. Well rumors have been running JV was looking for a contract where money was not an issue, but the priority was finding a team that would allow him to compete for the victory and the championship.

5. A few days ago, Patrick Head has resigned as Technical Director of Williams for a role with a little less responsabilities. For those who have followed JV's carreer well, you will remember that one of the reasons why JV left Williams was because he could not stand working with Patrick Head, probably because of JV's cockiness, and Patrick Head's stubbornness. I suspect PH would have taken a role that would allow him some distance with JV, to let him back in the team with the space JV needs, and probably requests. I remember an interview a year ago with Patrick Head and Frank Williams in French magazine Sport Auto, where they both said they would gladly welcome back JV in their team. Both of them considered JV to be the best driver to have ever driven a Williams race car.

6. Lately, in Laval, JV has been seen here, and when a feminine fan arrived with a BMW t-shirt to get it signed by JV, he signed on the BMW logo, and wrote down under "2005".

I know this is getting far into the deductions game, but why would JV give publiity to BMW if he wasn't tied to them by contract?

Probably the reason why JV would replace RS as soon as Montreal would be to break the Michael Schumacher supremacy. JV is the only one remaining in F1 that is truely able to fight MS lap by lap. Raikkonen is nowhere to be seen, Montoya is too much of a Kamikaze to compete at MS's level during one full season, and how many times have we seen RS let his brother win when he could have given him a good fight, let alone give MS some of his own medicine.

It is becoming more and more obvious that RS is not only not competitive any more, but not the antidote to MS's supremacy. JV is probably the best option out there.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by domn
Think there's any chance of him being in the Williams BEFORE season end? I mean why would Williams hang onto Montaya when they know he's gone? He won't be in a fight for the championship or possibly not even important constructors points.

If they plan on bringing in Jacques for next season, why not just give him a early start to develop next season's car and work with the team.

Why hang on to Ralf? He is gone next year as well plus he sucks this year. Ralf to Toyota.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:48 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Some very interesting stuff there sauceman. Almost seems too perfect a fit though.

Is'nt there a race this weekend in Germany? I hav'nt seen any practice times yet?
Old 05-27-2004, 05:08 PM
Sile

Originally posted by domn
Some very interesting stuff there sauceman. Almost seems too perfect a fit though.

Is'nt there a race this weekend in Germany? I hav'nt seen any practice times yet?
European GP...

FRIDAY 28 MAY
05:00-06:00 Free Practice Session 1
08:00-09:00 Free Practice Session 2

SATURDAY 29 MAY
03:00-03:45 Free Practice Session 3
04:15-05:30 Free Practice Session 4
07:00-08:00 Qualifying Session 1
08:00-09:00 Qualifying Session 2

SUNDAY 30 MAY
08:00-10:00 Race: Nurburgring Grand Prix

(all times eastern and am)
Old 05-27-2004, 05:11 PM
Moderator Alumnus

If it's true he's holding a test session at the Miramas track, it's a private BMW track, and I'd be surprised much info would leak from that testing session.

If anything, we should know more after the European GP when he supposedly will test either in Monza or Silverstone.

I just would like to add that I am not 100% sure of the truth in all that I wrote. The sources seem credible, and it all seems to hold together, but it remains in part that those are rumors. Heck, rumor has it that even Mika Hakkinen would make a return (which I highly doubt).

One factor that brings me to question the RS replacement by JV is how could BMW take such a strong risk of doing something like this (race without Ralf) when they will be racing before their own public again once this year?
Old 05-28-2004, 12:07 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Kimi Raikkonen finished atop the time sheets after the first day of practice for this weekend's European Grand Prix.

After completing just four laps and posting the sixth fastest time in the morning session, Raikkonen set a top lap of 1:29.355 to snatch the honours away from BAR-Honda test driver Anthony Davidson by just 92-1000ths of a second.

Raikkonen just missed hitting the barriers on his maiden run this morning. The last time the Finn was this fastest was in Malaysia, where he started fifth.

"A good start to the weekend but there is still a long time to go," said Raikkonen. "The car seems to behave well here, but it's tomorrow that really matters and we will see where we end up."

Team boss Ron Dennis was less optimistic.

"We seemed to be moving forward, but its early days and the weekend has only just begun."

Davidson continued his strong showing on Friday by knocking Michael Schumacher off the top rung late in the first session with a lap that was 18-100ths quicker than the Ferrari.

Teammate Jenson Button had the third fastest overall time of the day while Ralf Schumacher was fourth best followed by Michael Schumacher, who finished with the fifth best time of the day after turning just nine laps in the afternoon practice. The world champion suffering a small spin in the morning session after going wide at turn three.

David Coulthard, who managed just five laps in the morning, coaxed some additional performance out of the MP4-19 in the afternoon, finishing three seconds better and posting the sixth fastest time overall.

"Obviously it doesn't look too bad for us today despite only running a limited number of laps," he said.

Rubens Barrichello, Jarno Trulli, Fernando Alonso and Takuma Sato rounded out the top 10.

Both Alonso and Trulli complained of a lack of grip in the cool conditions.

Juan Pablo Montoya struggled to post the 11th best time in both sessions and said afterwards they are struggling to find the right setup.

"I wasnt on the same wavelength as my car today. I was expecting some difficulties in setting it up and this caused more of a problem than I thought," said the Colombian. "The car is quite hard to drive and most of all unpredictable. If you look at what Ralf has achieved, its clear that the potential is there."

The weekend got off to a bad start for Giancarlo Fisichella and the Sauber team. The Italian suffered an engine problem just two laps into the first practice amd was forced to change the powerplant for the afternoon. That will cost him 10 grid positions following Saturday's qualifying.

"It was most unfortunate that I had an engine problem after such a short time this morning," said Fisichella. "Obviously that lost me valuable track time, but by far the most serious effect is that I must lose 10 grid places tomorrow.

As well, Felipe Massa stopped out on the course at the end of the second practice with what the team says was an electrical problem.

FIRST FREE PRACTICE RESULTSPos Driver Team Time Laps 1. Davidson BAR-Honda (M) 1:29.447 19 2. M.Schumacher Ferrari (B) 1:29.631 + 0.184 14 3. Barrichello Ferrari (B) 1:29.865 + 0.418 12 4. Webber Jaguar-Cosworth (M) 1:31.448 + 2.001 6 5. Zonta Toyota (M) 1:31.587 + 2.140 23 6. Raikkonen McLaren-Mercedes (M) 1:31.643 + 2.196 4 7. Massa Sauber-Petronas (B) 1:31.673 + 2.226 9 8. R.Schumacher Williams-BMW (M) 1:31.680 + 2.233 14 9. Alonso Renault (M) 1:31.768 + 2.321 1610. Button BAR-Honda (M) 1:31.770 + 2.323 1111. Montoya Williams-BMW (M) 1:31.782 + 2.335 1012. Panis Toyota (M) 1:31.910 + 2.463 1013. Coulthard McLaren-Mercedes (M) 1:32.301 + 2.854 514. Sato BAR-Honda (M) 1:32.500 + 3.053 1015. Trulli Renault (M) 1:32.696 + 3.249 1516. da Matta Toyota (M) 1:32.915 + 3.468 1517. Glock Jordan-Ford (B) 1:33.925 + 4.478 1518. Heidfeld Jordan-Ford (B) 1:33.971 + 4.524 1019. Klien Jaguar-Cosworth (M) 1:34.402 + 4.955 1120. Pantano Jordan-Ford (B) 1:34.488 + 5.041 1521. Wirdheim Jaguar-Cosworth (M) 1:35.043 + 5.596 922. Baumgartner Minardi-Cosworth (B) 1:35.186 + 5.739 1323. Bruni Minardi-Cosworth (B) 1:35.455 + 6.008 1724. Leinders Minardi-Cosworth (B) 1:37.609 + 8.162 1525. Fisichella Sauber-Petronas (B) No Time 2

SECOND FREE PRACTICE RESULTSPos Driver Team Time Laps 1. Raikkonen McLaren-Mercedes (M) 1:29.355 18 2. Button BAR-Honda (M) 1:29.618 + 0.263 16 3. R.Schumacher Williams-BMW (M) 1:29.677 + 0.322 28 4. Coulthard McLaren-Mercedes (M) 1:29.700 + 0.345 17 5. Trulli Renault (M) 1:29.919 + 0.564 23 6. Barrichello Ferrari (B) 1:29.943 + 0.588 24 7. Davidson BAR-Honda (M) 1:30.028 + 0.673 32 8. Alonso Renault (M) 1:30.163 + 0.808 22 9. M.Schumacher Ferrari (B) 1:30.227 + 0.872 910. Sato BAR-Honda (M) 1:30.283 + 0.928 1711. Montoya Williams-BMW (M) 1:30.337 + 0.982 2012. Webber Jaguar-Cosworth (M) 1:30.466 + 1.111 2913. Panis Toyota (M) 1:30.497 + 1.142 2414. da Matta Toyota (M) 1:30.531 + 1.176 2515. Zonta Toyota (M) 1:30.949 + 1.594 3316. Fisichella Sauber-Petronas (B) 1:30.974 + 1.619 2617. Wirdheim Jaguar-Cosworth (M) 1:31.780 + 2.425 2618. Glock Jordan-Ford (B) 1:32.080 + 2.725 2919. Klien Jaguar-Cosworth (M) 1:32.217 + 2.862 1520. Massa Sauber-Petronas (B) 1:32.310 + 2.955 1221. Bruni Minardi-Cosworth (B) 1:32.643 + 3.288 1922. Baumgartner Minardi-Cosworth (B) 1:32.986 + 3.631 1823. Heidfeld Jordan-Ford (B) 1:33.175 + 3.820 2024. Pantano Jordan-Ford (B) 1:33.393 + 4.038 1725. Leinders Minardi-Cosworth (B) 1:34.538 + 5.183 19

BAR, near the top again.
Old 05-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Three Wheelin'

Hopefully the weather will hold and give Michelin runners another win. I still think MS is playing with everybody, and will dominate the entire race come Sunday. Just to drive home the point. Let's see if a tire advantage can help the situation.
Old 05-29-2004, 08:33 AM
Instructor

Well its Schumi 1st, Sato 2nd and Trulli 3rd

looks like another exicting race !
Old 05-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Sile

Ferrari 1, 2 again? Barrichello is in great position if he's going for a 2 pit strat.
Old 05-29-2004, 09:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by DEVO
Hopefully the weather will hold and give Michelin runners another win. I still think MS is playing with everybody, and will dominate the entire race come Sunday. Just to drive home the point. Let's see if a tire advantage can help the situation.
Alas, I think the French warm weather dry tire advantage is gone, or so mask by the F2004 you can't see it.

We are yet to have a good race this year, Monaco was a cluster f***. It could have been a good race IF MS had not crashed. Brawn said he had 17 laps more fuel and was still pulling significant laps over the field with more fuel. He had to stop again but the numbers would have made it very close. Monaco takes 13 seconds plus fuel time for a stop, MS would have needed less fuel than tire time so figure ~17s for the stop. He was out lapping the Renault and BAR at about 1s per lap. 17 more laps would have made it a serious race. It would have been VERY tight for 1-2-3. It WOULD have/COULD have been the best race of the season.

If Schumacher makes it to the first turn in front it will likely be boring from there on, if he doesn't it will be interesting until after the ones in front of him pit the first time. The most interesting issue for me at this point is where Rubens will finish since he appears to be on a two stopper. That and how much fuel Sato has compared to Button.

If you never watch F1 get up tomorrow at 8 to watch the first 15 seconds of the race. Sato (Tocrash Alotto), Schumi and two Renaults heading into one small area of tarmac at turn one could be very eventful. The Renaults are rockets off the line, Scumi has the "Schmi Chop" and Taku likes run into anything moving or static (reference his jump start at Monaco when he ran into Schumachers car and just avoided becoming a 120mph pin ball). Sato cleverly finished his race so quickly no one had time to double check the jump start and once out the impending penalty was moot.

Vandy
Old 05-30-2004, 08:58 AM
Race Director

Received 624 Likes on 503 Posts
It seems that barring a crash, MS will win every race this season. The only excitment came when Sato got greedy and got by Barichelo for 2nd before his engine blew up - not good for Honda. Of course it wasn't good for MB seeing both of their cars' engines go up in smoke either.
Old 05-30-2004, 12:01 PM
Sile

Poor Ralf....
Old 05-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by tsXgtp
Poor Ralf....
Then again, he did not have to step on the gas and roll over Da Matta, taking him out also.
Old 05-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Race Director

Received 624 Likes on 503 Posts
Another podium for Button and keeping close to second in the points.
Old 06-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

I still haven't seen any footage or any valid report that sato jumped the start at Monaco.

Quick Reply: F1... long season