24 Hours of Nurburgring: News and Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,651 Likes on 13,891 Posts
Very nice pictures from Nurburgring 24hr. Series...

Thought I'd share the find...Very nice...

More here: http://www.soete.com/ring/24h-2005/index.html

============

Last edited by Yumcha; 05-18-2005 at 11:54 AM.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:58 PM
The Screeching Toyo's

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WOW!!!!! NICE!!!!

I'm surprised you didn't post THIS ONE!!!

HONDA RACING BABE!!!!

Old 05-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and this....

Old 05-30-2005, 06:23 PM
_____ like a rabbit

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
fucking germans, i want a nurburgring!!!! and an autobahn!!!
Old 06-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
yeah they have all the cool toys...
Old 06-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by savage
yeah they have all the cool toys...
Japanese too...

I love the Japan GT series...
Old 06-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Some great photos in there.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,659 Likes on 926 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan Martin
Some great photos in there.
Those are some quality pics.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,659 Likes on 926 Posts
...just came across this in the 2004 section:

I bet TAs are a rare site at the Ring.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by F23A4
...just came across this in the 2004 section:

I bet TAs are a rare site at the Ring.
CL-S are even more rare!
Old 05-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

2008 Nurburgring 24: Manthey Porsche Sweeps

Well, they won because Aston Martin LET them win.

From Worldcarfans...

The Manthey Porsche 911 GT3-RSR (#1) and Manthey Porsche 911 GT3-MR (#23) made team boss and former DTM driver, Olaf Manthey, a very proud man as they crossed the finish line in one-two formation. This victory marks Manthey as the only team in the history of the race to win three consecutive years adding to wins in 2006 and 2007. “This hat-trick of victories is the crowning glory of my career as a team boss,” beamed Olaf Manthey, but it was not without incident as the yellow and green number 1 Porsche plunged into the pits on the first lap as a result of a fault in the cooling system. With no other problems to follow, the GT3-RSR worked its way through the field to capture lead position at 03:30 in the morning. The second place 911 GT3-MR is no stranger to victory as this car won in 2006 for Manthey. Third place went to Frikadelli Porsche piloted by Klaus Abbelen, Dr Edgar Althoff and Kenneth Heyer along with notable two-time Nürburgring 24h winner, Sabine Schmitz, who is also famous for her BMW M5 Nürburgring taxi rides and appearing in TV episodes of “Top Gear”. As the only woman to make it to the podium, Schmitz is widely held as the most successful female driver in the history of endurance racing.

Elsewhere on the track, other high profile contenders such as the Volkswagen works team and their racing version of the yet to be released Scirocco paid off as it claimed class victory and impressively finished eleventh overall. The second Volkswagen works team Scirocco GT24 finish second and 14th overall.

Bad news for the Sport Auto Audi R8 contender. After an accident on the second qualify session the previous day, the R8 unfortunately never made it to the starting grid. As a competitor in the Porsche 997 dominated SP7 class with the likes of the Manthey 911 cars, it could have made for a different outcome. The Sport Auto Audi R8 vows to return.

Also turning heads was former Formula One driver, Heinz-Harald Frentzen, and his hybrid-powered Gumpert Apollo. Eleven minutes into the race, the transmission malfunctioned which resulted in no forward drive. With hopes of finishing the race gone and anticipation of a huge repair time, Gumpert technicians pressed on and finally fixed the Apollo. With the support of race officials, Frentzen managed to get back on the track for the final 90 minutes. Frentzen at the finish. “You can look at our result in two ways. On the one hand, we had two lots of problems with the gearbox in the conventional drive system. But, from a different perspective, the brake energy regeneration concept exceeded our expectations.” Aston Martin was another big winner making the best-ever finish at the Nürburgring 24 Hours with three V8 Vantage N24's taking the top three positions in the class.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Old 05-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Old 05-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Old 05-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 165 Likes on 127 Posts
Old 05-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Living the Dream

Received 130 Likes on 71 Posts
This on the "big" ring or the "little" one?
I know that F1 races the Nurburgring but I think it's a smaller course.
yep
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_European_Grand_Prix
Old 05-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Gotta be the big loop due to the roads I see them on, which aren't in the smaller loop.

I now regret not going there when I was in Germany last year. Hopefully I can get back there again. It was about a 1.5 hr drive from Kohl/Bonn airport as I was making my way to Spangdahlem. Saw the signs for it, but had a destination I had to make. Besides, from everything I've read, if you bring your rental there, they have townsfolk that look for the rental company's cars and turn the license plates in. Hertz = huge fine, other rentals = band for life from renting. Can't really make an excuse if your company purchased rental gets a 6k Euro charge.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Thumbs up Pics from 2008 Nurburgring 24 Hours...

Lotsa pics here: http://public.fotki.com/jameskazim/n...g-24-hours-08/
Old 06-02-2008, 01:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Lotsa WYHI-type cars.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:08 AM
Time to Climb

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
awesome
Old 06-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Still kicking myself for not visiting when I was in Koln, DE
Old 06-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Time to Climb

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
moda, if it makes you feel any better, i can kick you too =)
Old 05-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

24 Hours of Nurburgring: News and Discussion Thread

Here's some pics for the 2009 race...

http://www.worldcarfans.com/3090525....rburgring-2009

...and here: http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/2063/1.html
Old 05-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Post Manthey-Porsche Celebrates Record Win in the 24 Hours of Nurburgring

From Worldcarfans...

Manthey-Racing has won the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring Nordschleife with four drivers taking their turns at the team's Porsche 911 GT3 RSR to take the prestigious title.

Drivers Timo Bernhard, Marc Lieb, Romain Dumas and Marcel Tiemann won the ADAC Zurich 24-hour Race by completing 155 laps and taking the fourth consecutive title for team leader Olaf Manthey. The win was also a record-breaker for driver Marcel Tiemann, who now holds the title for the most 24-hour Nürburgring race wins with a total of five.

Placing second in the race was the team led by Christian Abt, ABT Sportsline, which came in one lap behind, at 154, with its Audi R8 LMS.

Manthey was beaming at his victory and gave credit to his drivers for the win. "I'm extremely proud of my drivers. I can't imagine a better line-up for the 24h race than Timo, Marc, Romain and Marcel," he said.

Of the top 10 teams, 7 were racing Porsches, 2 teams raced the Aud R8 LMS, and coming in tenth was the BMW Z4-M Coupe.
http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090525....of-nurburgring
Old 05-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

A nice article from Top Gear about The Stig's test drive of some of the LM beauties...

There is a lime-green shape in my mirrors getting closer in big edits, and it must be the Stig in an Alpina B6. I had a feeling Stig would pick that car to drive first. Along with the Audi R8 V10, it's the newest thing here, and therefore the most interesting for the Stiglet's brain. I am driving a Ford GT — slowly by Stig standards, like a mewing pussy in someone else's expensive racing car — and am about to get out of the way of the Stig in a clean and gentlemanly fashion, because upsetting his concentration and blocking him when he's on a quick one would not be advisable.

We're on the main straight at Paul Ricard Circuit in France, on the approach to the chicane halfway along it. Stig's exit speed out of the kink leading onto this straight is phenomenal — he is gaining on me like I'm stuck in neutral. I ease off, give him the line into the chicane and note his braking point. Heinously late. Then he hurls the big lime car at the apexes, left, right, left, the Alpina's rear end twitching on entry, twitching on exit, and he's away up the next straight, hard on the gas and carrying more speed than I can fully understand. By god, he's fast. And he's only just started...

First, some explanation of what this FIA GT3 series championship is all about. You know what a Porsche 911 GT3 is, right? A stripped-out, lighter, meaner, more powerful, more track-focused 911. Well, that's what all of the cars you see on these pages are like, too. Near-standard spec road car engines, with minor stuff done to the exhausts and electronics, mated to sequential racing gearboxes, sitting in minorly tweaked chassis and bodywork, stripped out and sprinkled with the usual racing addenda, and bolted to the track with hard-looking aero in the form of some mighty rear wings and diffusers. They look good, sound good and go hard.

These are cars we know about, cars we can relate to and adore, and the racing versions make the same noises as the ones we see on the road. The list of marques is impressive: Ferrari (430 Scuderia), Aston Martin (DBRS9), Porsche (911 GT3), Lamborghini (Gallardo), Ford (GT), Corvette (Z06), Dodge (Viper), Alpina (B6), Ascari (KZ1R), Audi (R8 V10), Morgan (Aeromax) and Jaguar (XKRS).

That's 12, in case you weren't counting. And at the time of this writing, the total number of cars confirmed for the grid at Silverstone is 44 (six Ferraris, six Porsches, six Fords, four Astons, four Audis, four Alpinas, four Corvettes, two Vipers, two Morgans, two Jags, two Ascaris and two Lambos).

The two-day session we're attending at Ricard is known as a "balance of performance test." It's carried out by the SRO (Stéphane Ratel Organization, the series organizer) and the FIA (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile, motorsport's world governing body) and it does just that: keeps the performance of the cars as equal and balanced as possible. You might think this is impure and against the nature of the sport, but you'd be wrong. What it does is throw more emphasis on the drivers and teams to get the maximum out of their cars at each event, to set them up as best as possible and use whatever tactical advantages they can to eke out wins. And, of course, it keeps the racing close.

Balancing the cars' performance is no easy task. It is the job of two FIA-appointed drivers, Jean-Marc Gounon and Christophe Bouchut. Both are vastly experienced and talented GT drivers who know the cars well. They are also aware of any tricks the teams might pull to make the cars a little slower. This is a test in which, unofficially, the teams don't want their cars to go too quickly. But, outwardly at least, they're genuine and straightforward with the cars, and present them to the FIA ready to go and set up properly.

Another test takes place at Monteblanco, in Spain, which is more of a twisting circuit than Paul Ricard. Jaguar and Morgan weren't present at this event but will turn up in Spain with their XKRS and Aero 8, respectively. From there, the times and traces and even factors like tire wear are analyzed, and the numbers crunched by computer. Only then do the cars receive ballast penalties to equalize them.

There are other interesting ideas at work here, too, to keep the racing close. All drivers in the series are ranked gold, silver or bronze, depending on their past experience and current level of racing expertise. A gold driver is a top-notch semi-pro who is not considered a fully fledged works driver, but may have raced professionally in the past. A silver driver is one level down from that, perhaps a younger pilot wanting to break into higher echelons of the sport or an exceptionally good amateur. Finally, bronze are the gentleman drivers, wealthy amateurs who are there for the fun of it and may be funding the team.

A car can be run by a combination of either a gold and a bronze driver, or two silver drivers, but never two golds. Of course, all of these guys are quick, even the bronze-ranking drivers, but none of the cars will ever be driven by full-on demon professional heroes who will jump in and dominate: Audi won't be able to run Allan McNish, for instance.

There are two races per meeting, lasting an hour each. Last year's driver's championship was won by James Ruffler and Arnaud Peyroles in the Martini Callaway Corvette Z06-R, while the manufacturer's championship was claimed by Matech GT Racing in the Ford GT. We had a beady eye on the series as it progressed, and so it seems did others. Alpina and the might of Audi are now here for 2009, and the GT3s seem to have really come of age. If you can't relate to F1, and find touring cars are too slow, this is the series for you. None are full-works operations, of course, because that's not the way it works. However, the customers who buy these newest cars will surely be at the pointy end of the grid. The Audi especially looks quick.

It was indeed the Stig in the Alpina that had flown by. After my run in the GT — the first car of the day — I wandered down to the Alpina pit and watched Stig come in, swinging the car round in an easy arc to be pushed backward into the garage by the mechanics. And then something strange happened. Stig unstrapped his belts, opened the door and stood up, and a bunch of Alpina engineers swarmed him. They jotted down notes on their clipboards as he talked about the car, giving his impressions on its setup. The mysterious man in white held court, and the engineers they did listen. None of the Alpina team knew the identity of the Stig, of course, but they knew what he was and had seen him on the telly in Germany. And so they scrawled their precious notes. Stigster had driven that car as fast as it would go, of course, and with such a new and unproven car, every bit of feedback was gold dust for the team. Apparently, he had real issues with the stability of the rear end, which was enough for me to give that car a miss and try another one.

It is a great testimony to the openness and down-to-earth nature of the GT3 championship that the teams allowed us — one brilliant driver and onenumpty — to get behind the wheels of their precious cars. They just lined them up at the appropriate time and let us rip for a few laps. Only the stuck-up corporate behemoth that is Audi refused to let us have a go, annoyingly, for reasons that made no sense at all — something to do with it not being "fully developed." Rubbish. Maybe the first drive of the V10 GT3 had been promised to some German media or other, who knows? Maybe we'll drive it some other time. Or not. Stig sat in it for a while for the photos and his body language spelled frustration.

Still, there were plenty of other amazing machines to get to grips with. First the dark blue GT, low and wide and evil, lurking in its pit garage. With belts set to "plump," I was soon made comfortable by the team and drivers. You feel very much enclosed and claustrophobic in a supercar racer like this. Visibility isn't good in any direction except forward, and the sloping A-pillars make it difficult to see the corner apexes. You sit low, too, and the racing seat encroaches on the sides of your helmet. The gearshift lever is big and tall and located immediately to the right of the small, suede-covered wheel, through which you see a Stack digital display giving you various temperature readouts, revs, times and speeds. It's all functional and spare. The belt buckles clank and echo in the stripped-out metallic cockpit.

The Ford GT GT3 is a fabulous car — no wonder it won the team championship last year. It is stable and solid and has plenty of grip at all speeds. Stig reckoned it's developing a good deal of downforce. The thing does feel jammed to the track. Engine power feels enormous initially, but I learned later that, by the standards of the other cars here, it probably isn't the fastest in a straight line. What it does have is sublime throttle feel, and it delivers its power and torque in a beautifully linear and predictable way. I loved this car instantly and didn't want to get out of it. It is so stable. The gearshift is extraordinary. You use the clutch for pulling away and for downshifts only. For upshifts, just leave your foot on the throttle and jam the lever toward you. It cuts the engine for a microsecond before engaging the next gear, with magical smoothness.

The Ferrari felt most like a road car, most familiar. I drove last year's F430 GT3 while Stig had a run in the new Scuderia. He was lining up to set the fastest time of the day when his Scud started to cough and nearly ran out of fuel. This annoyed Stig intensely, and he wondered whether the team had short-fueled him deliberately to stop him going fastest. The Ferrari, in 430 Scud form, is definitely the most rapid thing here, and also the easiest to drive. You sit up relatively high in a spacious cabin, and the paddle shifts on the wheel — no clutch, remember — make things pretty simple. It feels pointy at the front end, delicate and light, much more so than the solid-feeling Ford. It's more like a single-seater at turn-in, nose-led, and the brakes are the most powerful here. Stig, and every person in the pit lane, was convinced that this new Scuderia was the fastest thing here, maybe just a little bit quicker than the Audi. The team didn't have a dedicated driver present on the day, unlike Audi, so the Scud didn't set a scintillating time, but it was fastest in the hands of Gounon.

It's amazing how different in character these cars are. The Porsche was the only car I stalled. The Aston was the only car I spun. Those two were the most difficult to go quickly in and the most unforgiving. I called the Porsche "spikey" in my notes. It's not there to help you. It's a hard, steely, mechanical device that needs mastering. It makes probably the best noise from the inside of any of the cars, its shrill, high-revving flat-six a true masterwork.

The Aston is quite an animal, too — one that you really have to muscle around the track but that probably rewards you with great balance and pace once you've gotten comfortable in it. I never did, really, and a slight delay on the gearshift indicator meant that I went down one too many gears into the chicane and rotated. Numpty.

As Stig drove the Viper — I missed out, another small technical delay — I listened to him and the rest of the cars roar past and noted their sounds, then closed my eyes and tried to pick them. They all have distinctive and utterly awesome exhaust notes. The four that are most similar are the Corvette, Ascari, GT and Alpina, with their hard NASCAR-style V8 roars. The Alpina has a supercharger whistle, though, so that's easier to distinguish. The Viper, Gallardo and Audi V10s have a lovely, almost mellow midpitch howl, the Porsche a shrill bark that penetrates to the center of your head and the Ferrari an even higher-pitched yell again, while the big Aston V12 sits somewhere between the Ferrari and the V8s in tone and is perhaps the most stirring of them all. How 44 of them – 44! – will sound, screaming by in a big pack, will be revealed on May 2-3. Blood. Diary. Etc.

Stig reckoned the Viper had the potential to go fastest if the full fury of its 8.3-liter V10 was unleashed — it's heavily detuned in a GT3. But I was finding it difficult to concentrate on what he was saying because I was enraptured with the car I'd just tried, the Ascari, which felt totally natural to drive. It is the only one of these cars with a carbon-fiber chassis, and it shows. It is fabulously stiff torsionally, light, too, yet the suspension setup the guys were using was soft. The car was utterly fluid, riding the curbs as if they weren't there, and it became my favorite car to that point. Inside, the big old-shape BMW M5 5.0-liter V8 had a staccato thrum to it, almost like an easy-revving twin-cylinder motorbike. This car might steal the title this year. Watch it.

But the car I was looking forward to the most came at the very end of the day. Stig went out in it first, and I stood on the pitwall with an engineer and timed him. A 2.09 dead on his first flyer. Then a 2.08.5. Then a 2.08 dead, which was the fastest time up until that point. And then he came in early and gave three extra flying laps to me. Generous soul. It was the Corvette, of course, the driver's championship–winning car. Having seen countless Corvettes winning at Le Mans over the years, it had even more resonance than the Aston or Porsche.

It might not be the quickest in a straight line, nor the most agile, but everything seems to gel better than in the other cars. It was the racer I could best imagine doing a very long stint in, the polar opposite of the Porsche, because I felt it was on my side. Good visibility, good brakes and balance, easy throttle response and an enormous slug of torque down low, combined with some seriously fast and urgent revving. And the soundtrack? Well, try a YouTube search for "LG Motorsports Gigliotti Corvette C6 W Challenge 2007 Utah" and you'll get the idea.

I did eight laps and staggered away from it bathed in sweat. I had not gone fast — probably eight seconds slower than the Stig's incredible laps — but I had been confident, and the car was faithful from the off. If I were to choose any of these cars to race, it would be the Corvette first, the Ascari second and the Ferrari third. Stig wouldn't race anything but the Ferrari, because it's the fastest. But that's Stig.

The Audi went out later in the day and beat Stig's Corvette lap time, but by that stage he'd left the circuit, wandering off in the direction of Plan d'Aups Sainte Baume, his appetite sated.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Post Audi Wins 2014 Nürburgring 24 Hours

From here: http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...gring-24-hours

Just a week after its victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Audi has won the equally arduous Nürburgring 24 Hours. Audi and its partner team Phoenix Racing celebrated a hard-fought victory yesterday at the Green Hell after its #4 R8 LMS ultra, competing in the top SP9 GT3 class and driven by Christopher Haase, Christian Mamerow, Rene Rast and Markus Winkelhock, drove a total 2507.296 miles (159 laps), and in the process established a new distance record for the event. The same squad drove to victory back in 2012.

Like most of the Nürburgring 24 Hours races (this was the 42nd running), this year’s race was a true thriller. The action started early when Frenchman Kevin Estre stunned the crowds with a magic 8:10.921-minute lap in the #66 McLaren MP4-12C GT3 and established a new qualifying record time. And the race also provided right from the start what the motorsport enthusiasts had hoped for: enthralling battles for positions and many accidents. In the opening stages, the race was dominated by the pole sitter but when the McLaren pitted at the end of lap four, the #25 BMW Z4 GT3 took the lead. Later, it would be a battle between the Audi and Mercedes teams.

With a tenth-of-a-second gap, Audi's Christian Mamerow was battling with the #1 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 of Black Falcon. Following position battles would take place across several laps, but the Audi squad prevailed and gradually extended the lead in the final third of the race. The #1 SLS AMG GT3, driven by Lance David Arnold, Jeroen Bleekemolen, Christian Menzel and Andreas Simonsen, last year’s winner, finished second, just three minutes behind the leader. Completing the podium was the #22 SLS AMG GT3 of Rowe Racing, driven by Nico Bastian, Maro Engel, Christian Hohenadel and Michael Zehe, two laps behind the leader.

Toyota also enjoyed significant success at this year’s race. The Japanese firm, whose CEO Akio Toyoda was listed among the drivers, took four class victories. A GT 86 developed by Gazoo Racing took out the SP3 class, while the Gazoo Racing Lexus LFA Code X race car took out the SP-PRO class and finished 11th overall. The special LFA, which sportrs a 5.3-liter V-10 engine, was developed to test Toyota’s future sports car technologies under race conditions.

A stock LFA took out the SP8 class and further success for Toyota was achieved by the Toyota Swiss Racing team which dominated the V3 category for the third successive year to claim first and second place in GT 86 coupes prepared by TMG of Germany.

Below are the top ten results of the 2014 Nürburgring 24 Hours:

1 Haase/Mamerow/Rast/Winkelhock (Audi R8 LMS ultra), 159 laps
2 Bleekemolen/Simonsen/Menzel/Arnold (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3), + 2m 59s
3 Zehe/Hohenadel/Bastian/Engel (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3) – 2 laps
4 Henzler/Dumbreck/Ragginger/Imperatori (Porsche 911 GT3 R) – 2 laps
5 Mücke/Turner/Lamy (Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3) – 2 laps
6 Klingmann/Baumann/Hürtgen/Tomczyk (BMW Z4 GT3) – 2 laps
7 Primat/Götz/Heyer/Rehfeld (Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3) – 3 laps
8 Stuck/Sandritter/Brück/Rostek (BMW Z4 GT3) – 5 laps
9 Baumgartner/Werner/Biela/Kaffer (Audi R8 LMS ultra) – 6 laps
10 Busch/Busch/Lauck/Landmann (Audi R8 LMS ultra) – 7 laps
Old 06-28-2014, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

A cool video...

Old 08-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

This is a cool video as well...

Old 05-21-2015, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Tidbits from this year...

Not only is the Nürburgring Nordschleife the most legendary of the classic circuits still around, but the organizers make room for all shapes and sizes of GT cars.

This year was notable for the debut of Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus' exotic SCG 003C with a team of two cars. One crashed heavy into the wall leaving the other to finish a very respectable 10th overall

In the end, Christopher Mies, Edward Sandström, Nico Mueller and Laurens Vanthoor were overall winners with their Audi Sport Team WRT 2016 Audi R8 LMS ahead of the chasing BMW Sports Trophy Team Marc VDS BMW Z4 GT3 and Falken Motorsports 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 R.

Our gallery of the 24h-Rennen is a sight to behold with top images from Porsche, Audi and the super talented Gruppe C GmbH who officially photographed the frontrunners.

Porsche also used the occasion to launch their new 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R which will likely be racing at this same event next year.
Source: Supercars.net - Nürburgring 24
Old 05-22-2015, 08:12 AM
F-C
Senior Moderator

Received 1,067 Likes on 767 Posts
Originally Posted by Yumcha
Tidbits from this year...

Source: Supercars.net - Nürburgring 24
Some great photos.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator