Money & Investing Learn how to get rich on the housing bubble and the bull market…

Advice On Best Way To Invest $50,000

Old 09-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Advice On Best Way To Invest $50,000

What is the best way to invest $50 grand? Letting it grow while you are in your late 20's and not touching it until you are in the late 30's or early 40's. Is it possible to let this amount grow into $100,000+ in 5 yrs. Each month adding $500 to the amount for 60 or 120 months. Is this possible? What type of investment accounts are available? I'm no good with the stock market. I don't know how to play the game. Are there investment accounts other than savings accounts where you can add to it each month? For instance investments that help you reach and attain that goal of buying a home.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:15 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

First let me say there is no right answer to this question.

But with the limited information you provided I would split the money up, invest half in Vanguards energy fund investor, quarter in American funds capital world growth and income fund and the remaining quarter in American funds europacific growth fund. That's my prediction on high yield mutual funds for the next 5 years and you may even exceed your goal if things continue as they have been. If you continue to add to it, then it will only get larger(duh), that does not include paying tax, but if your willing to take moderate risk I think 15-20% annually is possible in that short of a term which would put you ahead of your goal. Not sure I can recommend doing this with out knowing your full situation but if that's the goal your trying to achieve, that's how I would do it, I may even mix a 4th fund in there just to ensure a better chance of seeing the desired result, possibly Vanguards global equity fund for example. Bottom line is look for funds that focus on investing outside this country and with energy because those are going to be the big markets of tomorrow(as I see it).
Old 09-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
I'm having great success over the past 5 years with American Funds EuroPacific, SmallCap World Fund, and Growth Fund of America

I'm over 8% for the year. Not bad considering the turbulent summer we had and the fact that American Funds Davis Real Estate is killing me.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:30 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mrsteve
I'm having great success over the past 5 years with American Funds EuroPacific, SmallCap World Fund, and Growth Fund of America

I'm over 8% for the year. Not bad considering the turbulent summer we had and the fact that American Funds Davis Real Estate is killing me.
50k initial
50k initial +6k over 1 year @ 5% = $2.8k interest
58.8k +6k over 2nd year @5% = $3.4k interest
68.2k +6k over 3rd year @5% = $3.7k interest
77.9k +6k over 4th year @5% = $4.2k interest
86.1k +6k over 5th year @5% = $4.6k interest

$96.7k total after 5 years, and those werent calculated with compounded interest. 5% was used cause you could just dump your cash into an e-savings account. And the 6k is his monthly $500 savings rounded to the year.
If you invest in other forms - funds and whatever- you can gain significant dividends which will add to your $$.

I had been invested in some Real Estate funds for the past 3 years and earned about 18-28% returns plus some nice dividends. Ive swapped out most of those RE shares into Emerging Markets which seems to be doing well also.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:23 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by mrsteve

Who are you investing with, which borkerage firm? How are your funds allocated?
Can I add money to it each month as its growing?
This is all new to me and want to start on this before I turn 30yrs old.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:57 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by WDP-Acura TL

It's actually through my 401(k) plan at work which is managed by Bisys.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Three Wheelin'

I like the T. Rowe Price group of funds, there are others just as good like Vanguard. You can invest directly with them, no broker needed. Go to their website and take a look.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Карты убийцы

Received 125 Likes on 100 Posts
Pay off your debts... it's a "locked" rate of return with no risks.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:53 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by WDP-Acura TL
If this is all new to you, you have no business doing it yourself, the risk is way to high. With that type of money you can deal with a financial advisor who will assist you in making the right choice for your goals while minimizing tax.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Elegance

Originally Posted by Tireguy
If this is all new to you, you have no business doing it yourself, the risk is way to high. With that type of money you can deal with a financial advisor who will assist you in making the right choice for your goals while minimizing tax.
wrong, financial advisors are salesman, they make money off of you no matter if you lose or win...research mutual funds, look mostly at the rate of return during good years and bad years, JSVAX is a great fund year in and year out, if you dont want to watch it, split it up, 25k into a CD @5% and the rest into mutual funds, in order to double that in 5 yrs you need to do about 12-15% not too hard, if your adding money as you go, you take out the peaks and valleys of the fund and get the general avg. which for the S and P is about 9-10%. i could go on and on, but bottom line is financial advisors are scams imo, ive talked to many and was going to become one as a career but i didn't like the idea of ripping people off. its 50k prolly a yrs worth of salary, so put 10-20 hrs into researching funds to find whats right for you. dont let someone else invest your money because they dont care as much about it as you do. mutual funds are a different story, peoples jobs are on the line and so is there money, so their in the investment with you.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:54 PM
Adventurist.

Received 58 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by lavo
wrong, financial advisors are salesman, they make money off of you no matter if you lose or win...research mutual funds, look mostly at the rate of return during good years and bad years, JSVAX is a great fund year in and year out, if you dont want to watch it, split it up, 25k into a CD @5% and the rest into mutual funds, in order to double that in 5 yrs you need to do about 12-15% not too hard, if your adding money as you go, you take out the peaks and valleys of the fund and get the general avg. which for the S and P is about 9-10%. i could go on and on, but bottom line is financial advisors are scams imo, ive talked to many and was going to become one as a career but i didn't like the idea of ripping people off. its 50k prolly a yrs worth of salary, so put 10-20 hrs into researching funds to find whats right for you. dont let someone else invest your money because they dont care as much about it as you do. mutual funds are a different story, peoples jobs are on the line and so is there money, so their in the investment with you.
That's the reason to choose a GOOD CFA. Many CFA's outperform the index pretty well. As is researching the market, researching a CFA is just as important. Also, with a lot of money, a CFA can reduce the headache. YMMV
Old 09-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Racer

a 'good' Financial Advisor/Planner is hard to find. So many people breeze through the courses and exams and yet I've encountered Smith Barney advisors who don't even know what the 72(t) provisions state. Please don't go anywhere near Ameriprise or Primerica who will most likely push variable annuities on you, which most advisors are quick to get you into if you display an inkling of "duh". goodluck, and congrats on amassing 50k. but get it working for you asap.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:08 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Talk is cheap, find a good and driven financial advisor and your concerns dwindle. Mine has has become a great personal friend, he has a CFP, CLU, ChFC and CAP, what impresses me the most is the CAP because your doing that out of passion rather then for the money. Reading a book and having first hand experience getting the job done are two very different things and should you situation get complicated then your fucked, because no book is going to help you now.

I still stand by my statement that if you don't know anything about investing one mistake(which you will make) will cost you more then any financial advisor will, not to mention they are insured in the event things don't go so well. Its a good thing you didn't become a financial advisor, it sounds like you have a very skewed vision of what their job is.

I recently sold my business and have been getting several calls a week from financial guys claiming they can save me hundreds of thousands in fees and taxes, I've yet to be impressed, with that said I am sure I have an emotional attachment to the guy who has been supporting and helping me before I was "rich".
Old 09-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

....not to mention they are insured in the event things don't go so well.
Their insurance (bond) covers criminal activity like running off to Mexico with your money. It does NOT cover bad advise.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I am #76,361,211,935

Received 344 Likes on 201 Posts
... put 10-20 hrs into researching funds to find whats right for you. dont let someone else invest your money because they dont care as much about it as you do. mutual funds are a different story, peoples jobs are on the line and so is there money, so their in the investment with you.
Yeah, don't bother with a financial advisor, what do they know.
Similarily, if you should feel a pain shooting down your left arm or a crushing
weight on your chest, don't bother going to see a doctor, what do they know?
While we're at it, if you get arrested and charged with a crime don't bother
going to see a lawyer, what do they know?

A good 10 to 20 hours of surfing the web is all you need and you can handle
the situation yourself!

I'm sure you see my point.

Get the advice of a good financial advisor. Ask people you respect who they use
for a financial advisor. Talk to your bank, they offer the service for free. Shop
around, interview a bunch of candidates till you find someone you're comfortable
with.

A financial advisor doesn't invest your money, you do. A financial advisor will
determine your financial goals and expectations, identify your risk tolerance and
come up with an investment/tax strategy that gets you where you want to be.
A good financial advisor may suggest a mix of individual equities, funds and/or
interest bearing vehicles, and will explain to you the pros and cons, the risks
and benefits of each. The decision on how to invest your money is yours.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chr8808
50k initial
50k initial +6k over 1 year @ 5% = $2.8k interest
58.8k +6k over 2nd year @5% = $3.4k interest
68.2k +6k over 3rd year @5% = $3.7k interest
77.9k +6k over 4th year @5% = $4.2k interest
86.1k +6k over 5th year @5% = $4.6k interest

$96.7k total after 5 years, and those werent calculated with compounded interest. 5% was used cause you could just dump your cash into an e-savings account. And the 6k is his monthly $500 savings rounded to the year.
If you invest in other forms - funds and whatever- you can gain significant dividends which will add to your $$.

I had been invested in some Real Estate funds for the past 3 years and earned about 18-28% returns plus some nice dividends. Ive swapped out most of those RE shares into Emerging Markets which seems to be doing well also.
This analysis is a bit deceptive since the end result is indeed 96.7k, an increase of 46.7k. However, about 33k of that increase is the result of the additional savings put into the account.

I realize you disclosed all of that but i wanted the OP (and anyone else) to not be under the impression that you can double your money in 5 years at a 5% return.

(to note: by "deceptive", I mean it in a non-malicious way)

To double your money in 5 years, you need around a 14% return...which is quite high. Congrats to you on the Real Estate funds and your recent success (and your wisdom in cashing out when you did), but much like wieght loss ads the "results are not typical" and that housing bubble has clearly come to pass.

Last edited by Pull_T; 09-21-2007 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,107 Likes on 765 Posts
Try using a fee-only financial planner...

As I understand it, a fee-only CFP will review financial status, prep financial strategy, etc. for an hourly or flat fee. The fee-only CFP does not manage funds or investments, so there is no temptation to steer the consumer/investor into specific funds.

The CFPs/investment advisors, etc. at investment firms will steer you into funds and investments their firms manage.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Elegance

Talk is cheap, find a good and driven financial advisor and your concerns dwindle. Mine has has become a great personal friend, he has a CFP, CLU, ChFC and CAP, what impresses me the most is the CAP because your doing that out of passion rather then for the money. Reading a book and having first hand experience getting the job done are two very different things and should you situation get complicated then your fucked, because no book is going to help you now.

I still stand by my statement that if you don't know anything about investing one mistake(which you will make) will cost you more then any financial advisor will, not to mention they are insured in the event things don't go so well. Its a good thing you didn't become a financial advisor, it sounds like you have a very skewed vision of what their job is.

I recently sold my business and have been getting several calls a week from financial guys claiming they can save me hundreds of thousands in fees andtaxesI've yet to be impressed, with that said I am sure I have an emotional attachment to the guy who has been supporting and helping me before I was "rich".

Think as you will, I've interviewed several advisor's, some friends and some acquaintances. ill never forget what the one guy told me, "basically what i do is I'm a salesman" this guy was trying to get a hold of my parents money, i laughed at that. Good thing you let someone else invest for you, because you don't show signs of being able to handle your own money.

BTW i like the idea of the guy saying hire a CFA, thats good advice, these guys know how to pick stocks, dont go to the salesman go to the manufacturer of portfolios for the guy who said one mistake will cost you, ya your right, but advisor's will make a mistake too, and if you think insurance covers your loses, haha your sadly mistaken, all they do is pick some funds for you, just do some research and you'll find the same funds but there is no fees for them to advise you on something you can do yourself.
good luck with the search
Old 09-23-2007, 09:42 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Think as you will, I've interviewed several advisor's, some friends and some acquaintances. ill never forget what the one guy told me, "basically what i do is I'm a salesman" this guy was trying to get a hold of my parents money, i laughed at that. Good thing you let someone else invest for you, because you don't show signs of being able to handle your own money.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Are you fucking serious? I'd lay strong odds I made more this year then anyone on this forum. I also sit on the board for a highly regarded financial network due to my ability to produce, its a great networking tool - no knows everything. I must be stupid because I'm retired at 26, I have no clue how to handle my money

https://acurazine.com/forums/money-investing-17/im-retired-woot-372313/

You've got 6 years, prove to me that you can do better, or are you just going to milk your parents money(nothing wrong with it if you do, but don't act like you've been there and back).
Old 09-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Elegance

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Are you fucking serious? I'd lay strong odds I made more this year then anyone on this forum. I also sit on the board for a highly regarded financial network due to my ability to produce, its a great networking tool - no knows everything. I must be stupid because I'm retired at 26, I have no clue how to handle my money

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372313

You've got 6 years, prove to me that you can do better, or are you just going to milk your parents money(nothing wrong with it if you do, but don't act like you've been there and back).

wow, i wont retire at 26 because ill continue to make money, plus im in school, I wont just take over my daddys business and sell it at 26 and feel accomplished. good luck bro. BTW im not out to prove anything, you wont get anywhere with that attitude.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:44 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

wow, i wont retire at 26 because ill continue to make money, plus im in school, I wont just take over my daddys business and sell it at 26 and feel accomplished. good luck bro. BTW im not out to prove anything, you wont get anywhere with that attitude.
I was thinking the same thing.

My problem with you acting as if you know the way is you don't, you've only read about it, theres a huge difference between doing and reading about.

Your low blows don't even merit reply.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Elegance

ok tireboy, im sure you know what i've accomplished in my life, but unlike you i will not brag about how great i am and how everyone should respect me, great you retired at 26, thats awesome, but i still think your immaturity shows.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Suzuka Master

Hahahaha wow. Some balls (or more likely, ignorance) you have to come in and dis one of the most respected members in M & I. Trust me, if he was "some kid that inherited his dad's business and sold it and retired at 26," we would have called him as a fraud and ran him off long ago.

And if you wanna see bragging about what daddy got him looks like, look up pgatour1. tireguy is the polar opposite.

/soapbox
Old 09-24-2007, 01:05 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

ok tireboy, im sure you know what i've accomplished in my life, but unlike you i will not brag about how great i am and how everyone should respect me, great you retired at 26, thats awesome, but i still think your immaturity shows.
Can you figure out what your going to pick on me about and just stick with it, I can't keep up with the insults changing constantly. You question me, saying I can't handle my own money, which is humorous, so I explain where I am in life, you still attack me.

I questioned your real life experience with such matters, and all you do is shift the discussion to insults towards me. While you feel your few verbal discussions constitute fact, when I feel they are the exception, from my real world experience. There is no way a professional can keep up with changing tax laws unless that's your profession. As wealth is achieved there's a lot more to it then just growing, preserving is as important and minimizing the tax burden is a huge part of it. Anyone who acts infallible, is wrong, no one can know all aspects life, the sign of true inteligence is knowing your limitiation, knowing when to ask for help and knowing who to ask. The internet makes everyone feel as though they are an expert because they've read about something.

The example I constantly use is sex, you can read about it all day long, watch pr0n but until you've sealed the deal your still a virgin. Real world experience is very different from what you read or watch.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Elegance

i understand, i will complete this discussion now as i'm trying to avoid any more controversy. good luck with future financial relations. I am going into financial analysis which is why i like to do my own finances and try to help others see that they can do their own. but like i said i only wish you and everyone else the best.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:44 AM
Banned

You started your Tire Empire when you were 13?

Grats on not fucking up Dad's business he gave you.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:22 AM
Team Owner

i understand, i will complete this discussion now as i'm trying to avoid any more controversy. good luck with future financial relations. I am going into financial analysis which is why i like to do my own finances and try to help others see that they can do their own. but like i said i only wish you and everyone else the best.

Talk about a lama. You start off with multiple ignorant insults and yet somehow you try to dig yourself out of the hole with a kiss ass post.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:25 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by Pull_T
You started your Tire Empire when you were 13?

Grats on not fucking up Dad's business he gave you.
Actually I did start when I was 13, was full time by the time I was 16(I completed high school 2 years early).

My father was in very poor health, he has hep. C and the business was in very sorry shape when I took control, even though I have been hadling the day to day operations since I was 18 I wasn't an "owner" until I was 21 and then it was still only partial ownership. I don't feel anything was given to me, from the time I was 16 to 26, I worked a minimum of 50 hour weeks(some weeks were 100+ hours and everything in between, but 50 was a MINIMUM), Sundays and major holidays were my only days off and I only took 4 sick days in that 10 year period, no vacation. I made huge sacrafices and changed the entire way the business was run, built a new location and during my 8 years at the helm the business saw more consistant growth then it had ever seen(it was a touch over 300% growth). I also worked tirelessly with accountants, business planners and financial advisors in my free time to make the business worth something. I realized this from a young age that most businesses arent worth anything, I would rather work harder and build something that was worth a lot. When my father stepped aside of day to day activities the shop was 2 bays and about 600 sq. ft. of rented space, with the only employees being my brother and myself, when I stepped down the shop was a 2 year old 8300 sq. ft building that we owned, with 7 bays and 8 employees plus my brother and father still on the payroll, and we made more money percentage wise then he ever did. Yes with out my father I wouldn't be where I am today, but most could say that, and I am quite sure with my vision I would have succeeded with anything I was involved with, I always had an entrepenural spirit, from selling candy to the neighbor kids when I was 8, to selling hand made sling shots to carnies when I was 12, I was always a go getter and honestly running the garage probably held me back from what I was really capable of. I don't have the same energy and passion I did when I was in my teens, I burned out at the tire shop. All of this was happening while I was forced to watch my fathers life slowly deteriorate due to the hep c(which he got from a blood transfusion in the 70's). I'm not expecting any sympathy, but don't make blanket statements about me when you have no clue.

Last edited by Tireguy; 09-25-2007 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Three Wheelin'

I would split the money up, invest half in Vanguards energy fund investor,

Is this a mutual fund? I was trying to open an account with Vanguards last night
and got a bit confused..
Old 09-25-2007, 02:32 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by taz98spin
Is this a mutual fund? I was trying to open an account with Vanguards last night
and got a bit confused..
It is a mutual fund, but I believe that particular fund has an initial minimum required balance before you can use it, if your account does not have enough to meet that minimum it may not even be available, to reduce confusion.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

It is a mutual fund, but I believe that particular fund has an initial minimum required balance before you can use it, if your account does not have enough to meet that minimum it may not even be available, to reduce confusion.

Thanks for letting me know!
Old 09-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Most vanguard funds are 3k minimum investment.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Elegance

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...alAdviser.aspx

real good article on financial advisor's. it was no kiss ass post btw, i just dont like when people tell me i dont know what im talking about when i do.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
Most vanguard funds are 3k minimum investment.

That's cool, got an extra 10 K as a gift from my mom, and was trying to figure out what to do
with it
Old 09-25-2007, 04:31 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...alAdviser.aspx

real good article on financial advisor's. it was no kiss ass post btw, i just dont like when people tell me i dont know what im talking about when i do.
That article is complete common sense, if you don't do research prior to dealing with anyone(regardless of the field) your begging to be taken advantage of. The SEC also keeps a file on all financial advisors, you can check with them as well to make sure there are no concerns. Asking for a list of clients that you can contact is a no brainer. The bond between advisor and client is very unusual in this society, most people are pretty quiet about their wealth(or lack of wealth), its a very intimate and uncomfortable role for most to discuss with a stranger. Ask a lot of questions to the perspective advisor, get a handle on where is he/she is coming from and what motivates them, you should have a minimum of 3 meetings prior to handing over any money. If they seem to waiver or lie at any point, move on, finding someone who works well with you and really understands your needs and concerns is key, if you can not trust your advisor your working with the wrong one. Also by him investing time in you, psychologically he/she's less likely to take advantage of you, the longer your relationship is with someone the less likely they are willing to risk screwing you over for fear you may leave all together and then all is lost. Working with fiduciary level advisors is not an option for a lot of people, unless you have fairly high net worth or are a huge producer they are not going to invest any time in you. I wouldn't even think of working with someone who is not a fiduciary, but I've earned the right to have that luxury, someone setting up a ROTH not only doesn't need it, the advisor cannot make enough to even break even on such a transaction. Typical, fiduciary level advisors have a large staff, including advisors better suited to help the entry level clients, with a fiduciary available for any questions, but with out the price; they also will have market analysts, personal assistants and all of these people will be licensed in the investment and insurance business. The analogy we always make is comparing an investment company with a law firm, most clients don't need the expertise of the senior partner(or want to pay his rate), but should the lawyer your working with need his help he is there as you grow. The same should be true of an investment firm, not everyone will be servicing clients with $1m+ in assets, and specialize in every market. When I started investing I happily worked with entry level guys, I was 18; but with the sale of the business, through careful planning and using all of the available resources(advisors in the same company, but in a different office) we were able to save a ton in taxes and while the buyer paid less, we walked away with more, its a win/win situation that came to fruition by using people whos skill set was highly specialized and were capable of thinking out side of the box, using combined experience to make it happen. Had I not started the relationship when I was younger, I don't think I would have been able to make the transition as easily or near as much money. Experts clearly have there place, and if you plan on living the life John and Jane Generica with a little house with a picket fence, 2.3 kids and 1.5 pets, don't seek their advice. However, if you plan to do anything unique, not follow the path chosen for you, you will need specialized individuals to help - a financial planner is just that sort of tool, when used properly they are priceless.

Now your going to argue "if your doing research on a why not do research on b and do it yourself" I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Last edited by Tireguy; 09-25-2007 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Elegance

nope fair enough explanation on your part, im sure some are good, but my argument is you can do just as good if not better after fees. UNLESS (not implying anything here) you are not good with money and 90% of people are horrible with money. again my opinion but thats a different topic. you must have been lucky to find a good one and build a nice relationship, and MAYBE you didnt have the time to screw around with investing because the opportunity cost was too high with your business and all. Me, i go to school now, I'm very resourceful and i personally think people with the right research and common sense can do very well for themselves. I've met with some advisor's and I even interviewed for a job at New England Financial and realized (at least there) it was salesman ship and they "hired anyone with a pulse" i personally didnt want that.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Three Wheelin'

While you are still in school be sure to take a class or two in basic English composition.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Elegance

ha thanks, A's in both, cuz i really need proper grammar while typing on an internet forum?
Old 09-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Three Wheelin'

ha thanks, A's in both, cuz i really need proper grammar while typing on an internet forum?
Only if you want people to think you know what you're talking about. If you sound like a moron people will think you are a moron.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Elegance

Originally Posted by Zippee
Only if you want people to think you know what you're talking about. If you sound like a moron people will think you are a moron.
all abbreviations my friend, makes typing quicker, your the only moron complaining.

Quick Reply: Advice On Best Way To Invest $50,000