Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin

Twin Cities Acuras

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 05:30 PM
XDM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by nate_0022
With those 22+ you either hate or love em. I love my CBIs wouldn't trade them for anything right now unless I upgrade the ballast and bulbs to 55w, those should be pretty nice.
I have been searching everywhere for those CBI's but no luck. Some sites look shady and TRS doesn't stock them. Been waiting for hidplanets group buys otherwise they are crazy expensive. Just upgraded the interior and license lights with v-LEDs and they are awesome. Let me know if you hear of any GB for the CBI. The yellow 22+ is growing on me, it's a lot brighter but still doesn't have the cool factor. Maybe a ZKW upgrade is next. Any idea on where to get the real ones?

Last edited by aj_06_TL; 10-02-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Land of 10,000 lakes

Received 204 Likes on 155 Posts
Ill see What I can find for you. I'd suggest doing the ZKW clear lens upgrade, you'll love the color of the cut off with those 22+ almost guarantee it.
Here's a pic of my lights with 22+ and ZKW clear lenses.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm back!

Hello everyone! I would first like to apologize for my long absence! My Grandpa was diagnosed with Stage IV Prostate Cancer in July. Working two full-time jobs, taking 20 credits at the U, and caring for my Grandpa consumes all my time. I have not driven White Heat since Spring '10 I would love to get all my mods installed before Winter! Joe, Jorge, Makana, and anyone else who would like to lend a hand, I would greatly appreciate your help with the installation! We could do the install at my house (since I have a three-car garage) and grill some chicken/steak, or I can come out to you so you don't have to trek your tools and what not. Let me know whatever works best for you guys! To refresh your memory I need to install the following: K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers, Eibach Anti-Roll Kit, Ingalls Alignment Kits (Control Arm and Ball Joint Assemblys - front, SmartArm Adjustable Links - rear), Rotorpros Drilled & Slotted Rotors, and EBC Redstuff Brake Pads. I can't wait to get White Heat up and going again! Then, I don't have to bring BIG RED to another meet and I can start cruisin' with you guys again!

There are new faces on the forum since I have last posted; welcome! For those who are new on the forum, White Heat is my '01 Taffeta White CL and BIG RED is my '06 Jeep Liberty (in case you were wondering lol).

Also, sorry for the long reply! I had to get caught up from page #212... Yeah, it took a looong time

Originally Posted by Evil_Pineapple
Its ok man, I think there was some snow on the ground still so whiteheat would not have liked that at all...
Yeah, she would not have liked that one bit!

Originally Posted by WBA-01
Also if anybody is interested there is a Big RiceKiller meet at a new Location this Monday. I'm going to go, but wanted to see if anyone else wants to go together. There is a Facebook group setup if anyone is on there as well...
We also have a Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77593531010
If you use Facebook, feel free to join the group. I think everybody forgot about it I think we should create a crew name/logo and officially become a crew so we can better represent at meets/cruises/shows...

Well I want to be as honest with you fellas that I can be. Ill say this about the rotors... For the price, they are good. They look good, they stop the car. You get 4 rotors with pads. You can get a StopTech package from excelerate for $440 bucks. If you have the means... why not go for the top of the line or at least higher up. IMO, though, unless your actually going to be using these brakes for what they are made for (Driving over 100MPH) then why spend that much. To me, $145 bucks is good enough. I got them more for the look than for racing.

The only thing I have notice with the rotors is there is kind of a clicking noise with the rear passenger side. Its kind of like something is rubbing against the holes on the rotor. I thought at first that it was my tranny or something but I put the car up on jack stands and let the front wheels spin, there was no sound. When I lifted the passenger rear wheel and spun the wheel by hand I could here it. I popped the wheel off and turned it again and heard it. I took the caliper off and removed the pads and the sound went away. I visually inspected the rotor and the pads and couldn't see anything weird. Im gonna check it out again here soon and ill let you guys know what I find.

I hooked up rico651 up with the same set of rotors and pads and haven't heard anything from him about ay problems and he says he loves them. I would say get them. I might have a defective rotor or something but I cant say for sure until I have more time to do a better check.
I installed Rotorpros Drilled & Slotted Rotors along with EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads on BIG RED back in July. I know there are two break-in periods where squeaking is normal. However, it is now October and they still occasionally squeak when I apply the brakes. Any thoughts for what is causing the squeaking?

Originally Posted by GLowrdr
Any tire connoisseurs out there? I've currently got some Bridgestone Turenza Serenity's on my car and I haven't been all that excited about them.

I've been leaning more towards getting some Goodyear Assurance ComforTred's. Well, after some research I think I've decided to bite the bullet and get the brand new TripleTred All Season's (note: not the same as the regular TripleTred's) - these are a new tire that have only been out for about a month.

Having no history, and not having much luck finding any reviews (everything seems to be older and geared towards the originals) - I'm going strictly on the raving reviews of the old, and expecting "new and improved".

Any thoughts? I can't afford to run summer/winter setups right now so I need a good all-season that can keep me going through everything
Until I install White Heat's new shoes, she is currently sittin' on the Goodyear Assurance TripleTred's. I have used these tires for numerous years and have been very pleased with their all-performance performance. My dad like them as well, thus the reason why he got for his Jeep the Goodyear Fortera TripleTred's (basically the truck version of the Assurance TripleTred's). He has had those installed for about a year and has been happy with them as well.

Originally Posted by blktl04
i know you guys are thinking of going to mnhondas meet. but i can't. there is another car show that day that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. wheels of italy is that day at lake calhoun. so maybe that is an option for guys also. ill be there working for my buddies shop.
Were you the only one who attended Wheels of Italy? How was it?

I hate this car and I love it....

I Love it cause its cool looking, Its got decent power, It fits my kids....

I hate it cause upgrading it is so fucking EXPENSIVE!!!!!! and you get minimal performance enhancement...

On to another topic... Anybody here ever sea foam their engine?
Sad but true!

I have never sea foamed my engine... Should I?

Originally Posted by luckyjakob
Thanks for the help guys. I was debating going with the Eibach ProKit springs. Subtle drop (1 inch front/back), improved performance and looks, yet I think I would still keep somewhat of a luxury ride.. Anyone here have the ProKit installed? Any issues in the winter with it?

As for wheels, what do you guys have on your rides? I was thinking about going with some black/dark grey wheels, I have my car murdered out now and want to keep the scheme going
I bought the Eibach Pro-System-Plus Kit, but never installed it. I kept the Anti-Roll Kit but sold the rest and instead bought K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers. I had to go with rear custom spring weights to support my audio system (200 lbs. left/right).

As for wheels, I have 20" RonJon Sport Design Legend Type II's in reflective silver finish wrapped in BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT tires [225/35ZR20/XL].

Originally Posted by Takata 18
I am going the same route with Rims. My other TL had gun metal wheels. I do not know what I am going with yet. You can check out my photos in my Garage
Did you not take the gun metal wheels off your old TL??

I Have the Prokit installed on my car now, i like it a lot. It's gives a nice look without much of a harsh ride. I just put it on this spring so it hasn't made it through a winter yet, but its staying on so I'll let you know how it goes.
Where did you get your Eibach Pro-Kit from...?

Originally Posted by blktl04
look what i found! somebody made it in to the video......
Haha, nice job Joe! The supercharger looks great!

Yeah, i saw it earlier and was going to post it up here. It was good to hang out with you guys again for the day. Seeing all the turbo's really makes me want to dump the supercharger and go turbo. I have all ready checked for clearance and i think the supercharger will fit the odyssey...
I like the turbo idea! Supercharger on a mini-van??

Yeah when i put my springs in i switched wheels as well, this is the fifth set of wheels on the car in the last year.
Five set of wheels in only one year?? Damn lol! What wheels do you all have?

Originally Posted by RL Chi-town
I am at MOA any meets. Pm NOW
Damn, I wish I would have seen this earlier. It was a lot of fun when we had that meet & cruise on April 10th, 2010. We need to schedule another meet & cruise VERY soon! For those interested, I have a photo album of the meet & cruise on my Facebook.

I wanna get my front windows tinted darker... Where do you guys recommend I go get it done?
I had Tint Pros do BIG RED's windows 20% all around. Just like luckyjakob and SSM4DR, I would also recommend them.

Originally Posted by SSM4DR
luckyjakob, save that money and do more stuff to your car to make it one of a kind. Make people break necks, drop jaws, & even brake just to get a glance at your car .

Mine's not a Type S, yet I'm happy with what I transformed it into the 8months that I had it.
You have a VERY clean whip! I totally agree with your statement. I also don't have a Type-S, but have turned it into a neck breaking/jaw dropping work of art (or will be once the mods are installed lol).

I bought them off ebay from Canada, they were the only ones I can find.
Edit: I didn't know you guys look at my car that close. The paint on the calipers is slowing fading off, it bugs me.
I have painted both White Heat's and BIG RED's calipers. It's time consuming, but totally worth it! I have to re-paint White Heat's calipers though since it's been a couple years since I have painted them.

Originally Posted by GLowrdr
I recall it being a little different than that. Actually I think I had Jorge's by a few HP. We didn't know if it was the difference between the intakes, or a little extra love from Japan. (Just looked for my sheet, but I can't find where I saved it to when I scanned it)

Not that it really matters though - none of us have the cars anymore. lol

I'd almost think about doing another Dyno day, even though I'm completely stock. It was a good time.
I'd be down for a dyno day as well!

With those 22+ you either hate or love em. I love my CBIs wouldn't trade them for anything right now unless I upgrade the ballast and bulbs to 55w, those should be pretty nice.
I need to buy a new set of D2R bulbs. Are these the bulbs you have: http://www.osram.com/osram_com/Consu...NSE/index.html ? If so, how strong is the blue hue? Also, where did you get them from?

I heard a lot of negatives of upgrading our OE ballasts with 55W ballasts. One main complaint was the 55W ballast caused burning...

Don't forget to change the cabin air filter!
I have never changed my cabin air filter before! I guess I should probably replace it lol. I found this thread to help with the installation: https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-cl-frequently-asked-questions-52/cabin-air-filter-replacement-432520/

Originally Posted by asujosh1
Just picked up my Mini today! Laser blue with a black top and black wheels.

She needs new tint because what's on there is shit and it's not dark enough for Texas. The previous owner put on some mods that I'm going to have to un-do. He put a crappy intake on that's basically just a cone filter on the stock intake making it a hot air intake (yay for horsepower!). He put on a boost diverter that basically is just a noise maker that's going to have to go, way to Fast N Furious for me. Laser Blue tow-hook, already removed. The cat-back Invidia can stay though... :devilgrin
Congrats on the new purchase! Keep us updated on the mods

I changed my oil and my cabin air filter already. When we get snow in the forecast or close to it my snow shoes go on. Then she will hibernate until spring. unless I need to use it. But I will be doing some mods during that time.
I take it you have a heated garage...?

Hey Guys, here are a couple shows going on tomorrow...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=150128901746764

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151420038277024

I might go over to the anoka show in the morning, before i have my sons football game.
Did anyone go to these shows (JMP 2nd Annual Show Off or Bridging the Gap for Charity)? If so, how were they?

I am Leaving to Santiago Chile on Sunday. I get back Saturday the 8th. On the 11th Ihave knee surgery. I think that someone else can take charge. for example you Luky.
Why are you going to Santiago Chile? Good luck with the surgery; hopefully all goes well!

Originally Posted by Steven Bell
Guys, in the lower right hand corner of each post, the middle icon is a multi-quote button. This allows you to answer more than one person in a single reply.

Please give it a try!
How is this for a multi-quote single reply?
Old 10-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Pro

Received 58 Likes on 54 Posts
^welcome back . And thanks for the comment on my car, it's still undergoing some changes. Sometimes nice isn't just enough lol.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:39 PM
I like turtles

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
So I put the new wheels on today.. I think they look good. I'll have them on for about a month until it gets cold here, then the new Blizzaks will go on the stockies.. Let me know what you guys think!

Old 10-02-2011, 11:42 PM
I like turtles

And Jorge, here are the pictures of the new interior LED's and courtesy LED that you asked for.. Sorry it took so long, just been busy. I think they turned out pretty good. Let me know if you want the bulb numbers and I can get you them. Sorry for the second pic.. I took that one with my phone so it's a little crappier..

Interior LED's

Green courtesy LED
Old 10-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^ Lights look good, Not really a fan of those rims though... What are the bulb numbers?
Old 10-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Cruisin'

Is anybody interested in any parts off my car? I'm going a different route with things so I need a clean slate to start from.
ATLP full catback exhaust non-resonated
RV6 V3 Jpipe
Custom Blacked out Taillights
Custom retrofitted JDM ES300 Foglights (Trade for your 07-08 OEM foglights + Cash)
PM me and we can negotiate prices.
What is a ridiculously low price on the ATLP? I can partially trade you a stock set up if you dont have yours still.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:20 PM
I like turtles

^^^ Lights look good, Not really a fan of those rims though... What are the bulb numbers?
I like the wheels, it's something different. Still debating to keep my order of EKM3 wheels in, or cancel it..

As for the lights, I ordered them from superbrightleds.com and the bulb number for the interior lights is WLED-CW6. The green courtesy light bulb number is WLED-G6
Old 10-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Land of 10,000 lakes

Received 204 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by _Adrenaline_
What is a ridiculously low price on the ATLP? I can partially trade you a stock set up if you dont have yours still.
The lowest I'll go on the ATLP base exhaust is $800, I always save my stock parts for this very reason so no need for yours Let me know

Makana, I know you were interested in the tails before are you still interested in them?
Also, what did you do to brake in your new brake pads? I can't remember the process, I just ordered the set up from Brake Automotive.

Last edited by nate_0022; 10-03-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:18 PM
I like turtles

Anyone up for a meet and cruise to RK next Monday? I was kickin around the idea with Jorge, but wanted to see who else would be interested.. Probably meet up at 5:30-5:45 at the Regal Cinema like last time
Old 10-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Advanced

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts
Talking

So I put the new wheels on today.. I think they look good. I'll have them on for about a month until it gets cold here, then the new Blizzaks will go on the stockies.. Let me know what you guys think!

Gongrats. From the bottom of the hemisphere hi all. No Acs here. I now have to read all of carmodifier's Mile long post.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Advanced

Talking

Anyone up for a meet and cruise to RK next Monday? I was kickin around the idea with Jorge, but wanted to see who else would be interested.. Probably meet up at 5:30-5:45 at the Regal Cinema like last time
The next day I have knee surgery. Probably my lastima one.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:30 PM
I like turtles

The next day I have knee surgery. Probably my lastima one.
Yep, I know. That's why I figured we'd get together and cruise to RK since you'll be unable to do anything for a while
Old 10-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Boosted...

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
I like the wheels, it's something different. Still debating to keep my order of EKM3 wheels in, or cancel it..
Those wheels are ok, but I say keep the order for the EKM3's. They will fit the cars look better.

I was thinking the same thing, i'm in for one more meet.

Gongrats. From the bottom of the hemisphere hi all.
Glad to see you made it there OK.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:03 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by aj_06_TL
I have been searching everywhere for those CBI's but no luck. Some sites look shady and TRS doesn't stock them. Been waiting for hidplanets group buys otherwise they are crazy expensive. Just upgraded the interior and license lights with v-LEDs and they are awesome. Let me know if you hear of any GB for the CBI. The yellow 22+ is growing on me, it's a lot brighter but still doesn't have the cool factor. Maybe a ZKW upgrade is next. Any idea on where to get the real ones?
It seems like the HiDplanet group buy [http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/show...-D2S-CBI-Bulbs] is only for D2S bulbs and not D2R bulbs
Ill see What I can find for you. I'd suggest doing the ZKW clear lens upgrade, you'll love the color of the cut off with those 22+ almost guarantee it.
Here's a pic of my lights with 22+ and ZKW clear lenses.
Is that a picture of your OSRAM Xenarc Cool Blue Intense bulbs?

I found two places to purchase a pair of D2R CBI's: http://aftermarket-bulbs-shop.amazon...source=froogle and http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/US-DI...m=390283615276. Where do you recommend purchasing them?

^welcome back . And thanks for the comment on my car, it's still undergoing some changes. Sometimes nice isn't just enough lol.
Thanks!
And Jorge, here are the pictures of the new interior LED's and courtesy LED that you asked for.. Sorry it took so long, just been busy. I think they turned out pretty good. Let me know if you want the bulb numbers and I can get you them. Sorry for the second pic.. I took that one with my phone so it's a little crappier..

Interior LED's

Green courtesy LED
Why did you go with two different colors instead of just going with all green or white LED's...?
I would mos def be down, but White Heat is in no condition for a meet at the present time
Gongrats. From the bottom of the hemisphere hi all. No Acs here. I now have to read all of carmodifier's Mile long post.
Glad to hear you made it down there safe! Hahaha, the moderator said to use more multi-quote single replies... I thought I would start it off with a bang

Those wheels are ok, but I say keep the order for the EKM3's. They will fit the cars look better.
+1
Old 10-04-2011, 08:46 AM
I like turtles

Originally Posted by Carmodifier
Why did you go with two different colors instead of just going with all green or white LED's...?
I wanted to match my footwell lighting for the courtesy lights. I have green lights on order for my footwells. Also, my interior LED's aren't colored, they are technically just a "cool white" color.. just wanted something that looked nicer than the stock yellow/crap ones.

Oh and I figured if I had green LED's in my map lights, it'd be way too ricey... Just my
Old 10-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

The lowest I'll go on the ATLP base exhaust is $800, I always save my stock parts for this very reason so no need for yours Let me know
What the hell are you doing now?

Makana, I know you were interested in the tails before are you still interested in them?
Also, what did you do to brake in your new brake pads? I can't remember the process, I just ordered the set up from Brake Automotive.

Yes I am, txt me and we can work something out.

Honestly, all I did to break in the pads is I drove like a grandpa for a week. The "bedding" process is to heat them up and do some 35-60MPH pulls and hit the breaks a few times then drive around for like 10min with normal breaking.... or something like that. Like I said I just drove slow for a week and that seemed to do just fine. The clicking noise thing was fixed when sean at brakemotive sent me a new set of pads.

on another note.... I am tempted to go check this car out but im not so sure just because of the mileage on it and how much I owe on my car now.... Its a 6spd though, and I REALLY want a 6spd....

http://www.walser.com/used/Acura/200...fe573dcd2f.htm
Old 10-04-2011, 10:12 AM
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Haven't been on here in awhile! How we all doing?
Old 10-04-2011, 11:17 AM
I like turtles

on another note.... I am tempted to go check this car out but im not so sure just because of the mileage on it and how much I owe on my car now.... Its a 6spd though, and I REALLY want a 6spd....

http://www.walser.com/used/Acura/200...fe573dcd2f.htm
The mileage is scary on it... I'd say check it out, worst case you wait for the right one to come by.. It's not like you're in a hurry for a new car, so be patient and the right one will come by.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

The mileage is scary on it... I'd say check it out, worst case you wait for the right one to come by.. It's not like you're in a hurry for a new car, so be patient and the right one will come by.

I dont think im going to torture myself by going to look at it. The CONS out weight the PRO.

BTW, what are the bulb numbers for the doors and the dome lights?
Old 10-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Cruisin'

Id sell you my car for that price.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:32 PM
I like turtles

I dont think im going to torture myself by going to look at it. The CONS out weight the PRO.

BTW, what are the bulb numbers for the doors and the dome lights?
Bulbs are 194's. They were bought from SuperBrightLEDs and are WLED-CW6 part number. They were like $3.50 a piece I think.

Here is the link to them: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...%2FWLED-x6.htm

Last edited by luckyjakob; 10-04-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Include link to LEDs
Old 10-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

Bulbs are 194's. They were bought from SuperBrightLEDs and are WLED-CW6 part number. They were like $3.50 a piece I think.

Here is the link to them: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...%2FWLED-x6.htm

cool, they're just plug in, no need to fuck around with resistors and shit
Old 10-04-2011, 02:40 PM
I like turtles

cool, they're just plug in, no need to fuck around with resistors and shit
Straight plug and play. Pretty easy to install. The only problem I ran into was removing them. The original bulbs can be a pain to remove, but just take your time with it. I think it took me about 15 minutes to finish everything. I've got a DIY bookmarked on my laptop. If you need it, let me know and I'll send you the link.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Advanced

Talking

Originally Posted by WannabeG
Goodroad and yourself. How is school.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:38 PM
I like turtles

So are we thinking we're going to get together for one last RK meet on Monday? I believe there are only 2 left, would be cool to meet up and cruise over there since it's getting late in the year..
Old 10-07-2011, 02:18 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by WannabeG
Pretty stressed right now lol. About 1/3 the way done with the semester and it's already Hell! How's school goin' for you? BTW, when are you coming to Hastings again??
Good idea bro!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:39 AM
Instructor

Osram Xenarc Cool Blue Intense Lamps/Osram Cool Blue Lamps

Nate, and anyone else interested, feel free to chime in on my thread: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...6#post13284096
Old 10-07-2011, 11:49 AM
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Schools going well for me, except I am gone every flippin weekend. On student government so I am busy as all hell with that to.

Took a nice 1200mile drive last weekend to Nebraska... that was a hoot... not. But atleast I got to top the G out on some back roads lol.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Advanced

Talking

So are we thinking we're going to get together for one last RK meet on Monday? I believe there are only 2 left, would be cool to meet up and cruise over there since it's getting late in the year..
I think I will be there. Cant speak for the others. I just got back yesterday.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:04 PM
I like turtles

I think I will be there. Cant speak for the others. I just got back yesterday.
Meet at 5:30ish again at the Regal Cinema that we always meet at? I thought Nate said he was in earlier, but I don't know for sure.

Anyone else want to meet up?
Old 10-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

Hey luckjakob... How did you get the interior lights out?
Old 10-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Pro

luckjakob I have an update on how my roof spoiler is holding up along with a fix it solution here---> https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...=807447&page=2
Post #62 for when you do get your roof spoiler .
Old 10-10-2011, 09:29 PM
I like turtles

Hey luckjakob... How did you get the interior lights out?
Here is the DIY:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...&highlight=DIY

I didn't remove the fuse and I had no problems with it. The backseat lights are a bit tricky, but I just kept getting a good grip on them and pulled straight down. I found it a lot easier to do that than to wiggle them out.

luckjakob I have an update on how my roof spoiler is holding up along with a fix it solution here---> https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...=807447&page=2
Post #62 for when you do get your roof spoiler .
What width and thickness VHB did you use for this?
Old 10-11-2011, 04:47 AM
Pro

What width and thickness VHB did you use for this?
http://www.mcmaster.com/#3m-4929-tape/=efx12
I got the 1st one which was 1/2 think because I wasn't sure. But I think you'll be better off with the 2nd one that's 3/4 thick. Either way, you'll be good with one or the other I guess and I got the 5 yards one btw.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:49 AM
I like turtles

http://www.mcmaster.com/#3m-4929-tape/=efx12
I got the 1st one which was 1/2 think because I wasn't sure. But I think you'll be better off with the 2nd one that's 3/4 thick. Either way, you'll be good with one or the other I guess and I got the 5 yards one btw.
Alright sweet. Glad to know about the corners peeling up before I have mine installed
Old 10-12-2011, 08:32 AM
Advanced

Talking

Hi all at home from surgery this sucks but i am done at least.
Hey lucky sorry about Monday but it rained pretty good here. Did you buy the rear window spoiler? I would like to see what it looks like on you car.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:38 AM
I like turtles

Hi all at home from surgery this sucks but i am done at least.
Hey lucky sorry about Monday but it rained pretty good here. Did you buy the rear window spoiler? I would like to see what it looks like on you car.
Glad to hear you're home and it went well. Now time for you to relax

As for the rear window spoiler, I haven't ordered it yet. I was thinking about getting it in a few weeks. Not sure which one I want yet though
Old 10-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Advanced

Talking

Hey Nate have taken apart rear tail lights? Let me know.

Quick Reply: Twin Cities Acuras