Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin

Independent shop in Springfield, MO.

Old 06-24-2017, 03:27 PM
Pro

Received 108 Likes on 95 Posts
Independent shop in Springfield, MO.

Any good indie shops in the Springfield, MO area. I have gone to the dealer for some things but want another shop that I can go to and trust. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 07-09-2017, 03:49 AM
Certified Acura Tech.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by eastcoastguy
Any good indie shops in the Springfield, MO area. I have gone to the dealer for some things but want another shop that I can go to and trust. Anyone have any suggestions?
I am from the Springfield, MO area...born and raised! Any specifics for what type of work you're needing done? (i.e.- engine, body, wheels and/or tires, etc.)
Or more along the lines of just an all around, little bit of everything kind of shop?
Old 07-24-2017, 10:21 PM
Pro

an everything shop that specializes in Honda/Acura.

I assume you have a TL, specs, pics?

Last edited by eastcoastguy; 07-24-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:45 AM
6spd SC NA1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm late to the party on this, but unfortunately there just isn't enough demand in Springfield for a Honda/Acura performance shop.
There was a Honda only tuner in the area for many years, but he is now in Oregon, so that leaves you with very little option.
There are some of us with plenty on knowledge, however, but we have full time jobs, so it's more like a hobby or side gig to work on performance upgrades.
feel free to touch base with me if you have specific questions on anything and I'll do my best to help direct you to the best source for help, though.
The following users liked this post:
eastcoastguy (01-06-2018)
Old 01-06-2018, 04:28 PM
Pro

Thanks guys, I was just looking for a shop to take for normal repairs that would be cheaper than the dealership and that I could bring OEM Acura parts to if they didnt use them.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
I agree with Skyler (ntenseone). Really aren't too many specialized shops around here. I have heard of a new shop around that does engine builds and such. Can't remember the name of it. I'm from Republic

Search this Thread