Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin

*Crusin the Vines* -- Hartville Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009 | 04:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

*Crusin the Vines* -- Hartville Ohio

The Crusin the Vines CRUISE IN! What? Bring your classic ride or new driver and hang out at Maize Valley. When? Thursdays 6-9 pm starting May 15th till Sept.25th. Where? Maize Valley's parking lot and beyond. Why? Because it's Cool and a new kind of cruise in. How? TopDown D J's (www.topdowndjs.com) will bring the tunes and add to the fun at Maize Valley. The gang at Maize Valley loves cars and trucks and so do many of our customers.

We invite you to bring out your favorite set of wheels, whatever it may be, and join in the fun. This is a new kind of cruise, with special food prices for participants, door prizes and all the unique atmosphere at Maize Valley. Joel and Judi, the team at Top Down D J's, will provide the tunes, plus Maize Valley's farm market and winery will be open too. You can bring the family along if you like to enjoy our "farmyard" with kids play area and petting pasture, or just stroll about and enjoy all the fresh air and open spaces. On select evenings we will offer wagon rides and tours plus once melon season gets here we will bring out "Marlboro Madness" our famous Pumpkin Cannon.

Bikes & cars, kids, hang out till we see stars. There is also a 50/50 raffle and you never know what will show up. Last year the week of August 2nd we had a car that competed in the "PINKS" all out competition and way cool "rail buggy" being raffled off, a HUGE semi truck with stage provided by Terry's Tire Town, and over 250 cars plus bikes and more. It was CRAZY!

We have great food for all ages, and of course some award winning Ohio Wines too.

Come out and see how just one more way at Maize Valley, We Make Great Wine...FUN!!
Address

Maize Valley Market and Winery
Edison St.
6193 Edison St. NE
Hartville, OH 44632
Phone Number(s)

Local Number: (330) 877-8344
E-mail Address(es)

General Information: mr.maze@maizevalley.com
Hours

Thursday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Special Hours: Some come earlier that's cool, when the days get shorter it winds down sooner too.
Website(s)

Additional Information
Admission

FREE
Events Dates:

5/14/2009 - 9/24/2009
Accepted Forms of Payment

American Express, Cash, Check, Debit Card, Discover, Mastercard, Purchase Order, Visa
Parking

FREE
I grew up in Hartville, and live in Louisville. Needless to say I'll try to make it to a few of these for the short time that I have left in Ohio.

Google Maps Link
Old 11-25-2009 | 08:23 AM
Advanced

I grew up in Uniontown, man, that'd be nice to come to next year... I'll have to check it out next summer when I'm back visiting the parents... I'm just north of Dayton now, so shouldn't be too hard. Thanks for posting this!
Old 04-01-2010 | 09:22 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by BLACURA SUVND9L
I grew up in Uniontown, man, that'd be nice to come to next year... I'll have to check it out next summer when I'm back visiting the parents... I'm just north of Dayton now, so shouldn't be too hard. Thanks for posting this!
Is this still happenin' in 2010? I'll be visiting occasionally throughout the summer, and would like to check this out.