Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Sterling/Herndon, VA Chick-Fil-A weekly Friday Night Meets

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 11:41 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sterling/Herndon, VA Chick-Fil-A weekly Friday Night Meets

Does this still happen over there? and do we still have members attending? I haven't been to one of the weekly meets for a few years now since I moved, but now that I'm back in the area, I was wondering if this still occurs.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:13 AM
9th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm not sure about the Chic Fit A meet but on Saturday morning there's an amazing car show nearly every week at Katie's Coffee in Great Falls, VA. People bring a lot of stuff out like Ferrari's and Lambo's.
Old 02-03-2019, 10:47 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to revive a thread that's over a year old, but as this is a local meet that I went to all the time last year I was itching to reply.

Yes, the chick-fil-a meet still exists but I believe is on hiatus until it gets warmer. It was a very, very big event this past summer every Friday. They also just re-modeled the chick-fil-a aswell.

In the meantime, if you're looking for other meets in the area that are pretty big, there's Katie's C&C every Saturday morning which is always a massive turnout. There's also a Dulles Landing C&C every Sunday morning in the dunkin' donuts/petsmart parking lot right over near where Loudoun County Pkwy meets up with Rt. 50. That meet also gets a really good turnout.

Again, sorry for bringing up an old thread. Hope this knowledge is useful. This is actually my first time posting on this website I believe.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:05 AM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

I'm glad you did revive this!

Have been itching to get together with some of the other TLs/Acuras in the DMV area. Seems like almost every other day I pass by some clean TLs/RSX's and the like. Always seem to be going the opposite direction from me though lol.

Looking forward to dropping by there once it gets warmer and less salt on the road. My poor car hasn't been washed in like a month or so, not worth when it seems to rain every other day here lately.

Hopefully will get the vinyl wrap job by then
Old 04-08-2019, 10:36 AM
10th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Might start to venture out to some of these events now with the nice weather.
Old 05-30-2019, 05:31 AM
But I just got here

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts
Anything going on this weekend?
Old 05-31-2019, 10:41 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 185 Likes on 150 Posts
The same events noted above plus Monthly on Saturdays theres a Cars and Cigars in Ashburn/Sterling area think next is 6/8. Plus host other pop up events too around the area. Katies on Saturday morning are still the best but to each their own.