Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

PLZ HELP any techs or guys in south NJ/philly? car wont start,i tryed it all trust me

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 10:29 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry PLZ HELP any techs or guys in south NJ/philly? car wont start,i tryed it all trust me

hey hows it going. im upset and my back is killing me and my hands are all cracked & killen me...what im saying is, i've tryed it all....im scared to take my car to the dealership since i know they'll give me a price of what the things even worth as resale or whatever....im a guy that loves my acura with a honda engine and im about to cry at this point lol.... im at a last hope effort trying to find someone knowledgeable of 98-99 era acura CL 1st gen with the 2.3 F23 vtec's ...it comes down to my car wont start...but i really need a tech or genius or guy that tune's and have a serious diagnostic scanner or computer system...im sick after weeks trying to figure this car out...im from glassboro rowan university area...anyway...well, the car was fine..then 1 day wouldn't go over 3000 rpms...then i scanned it was a POS $20 dollar scanner...it said crank position sensor....i actually had a guy help me that was really good but he lives far away and now im screwed...we took off the h.balancer, he marked timing, we snuck in through the cover underneath since it was on a lift so we didnt have to take the entire top apart......we got it in and all back together....it literary sounded fine for 10 seconds,, it revved all the way up and sounded great....then honestly a minute later the check engine light came back on and started acting back up sounding like shit....its like we just wasted an hour....so i was able to drive it but just not over 3000 rpms but it still did 75mph.....you just couldent pull out of driveways quick...it was still "hard starting"someone said......so i dont know.....it was running good even know the CEL was on and wouldent go over 3k.....then i had the engine running when i shouldent of have it running and i made a huge stupid ass major mistake....i took that POS 20 dollar scanner out and hit clear codes on and the car shut off...it never turned back on...i though i messed up the ecu and even tryed a different one, which i still have in case i missed something or need it..but it didint change shit.....i check battery, spark, which is weak so i replaced cap/rotor, ign coil, and it still wont start...it mite be that sensor...but who knows at this point....the thing is it was running and idiling nice even know i had the 3000 rpm problem.....then the scanner which i destroyed shut the car off for good......anyway i've never felt this confused.... its out of my hands...i checked all fuses...main relay....i have no idea where to turn other then take it to the stealership.... i just figured their mite be a tech or a guy who can do this on the side or even if you know a shop whos good with honda engines...i can tow the car unless someones mobile....,,,,.anyway, thank you everyone...stay safe and for now my ass is walking to where i need to be...cold or not i have no options... i've tryed it all..... national_bill@yahoo.com is my email ... i check it everyday....have a good one