Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 08:47 PM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Year: 2005
Make: Acura
Model: RSX
Price: $12800
Mileage: 54000
Color: Silver
Location (State/Prov): IL

For sale is my 2005 Satin Silver Metallic RSX Type S. I am the 3rd owner of the car (technically the 2nd owner; the original owner was older gentlemen and after he passed his son assumed ownership the car. He sold it to me after it sat in his garage for a month) I bought it in February 2013 with 15,000 miles. Vehicle is originally a Florida car and I drove it sparingly for 1 winter (only when it was nice out). Car is garage kept and never been smoked in. Paint is in great shape for its age, zero rust. Car has just under 54,000 miles on it now and that won’t go up. Majority of miles I put on were highway. I have a complete maintenance history for the vehicle with all receipts including the window sticker and original bill of sale. Have a clean title in hand. Selling because I just bought a bigger car with 4 doors and can’t keep both . Car is located in the northern suburbs of Chicago approximately 15 miles northeast of O’hare Airport. I can provide a vehicle history report. PM if interested. Car is cross posted across several forums.

Asking $12,800 O.B.O.

Car is mostly stock (no mods to the engine, suspension, or exhaust whatsoever). Few modifications to the car I installed (mostly OEM stuff the car didn’t come with) are as follows:
Exterior
-OEM A-spec front lip I bought new from Delray Acura; it was MM and I had it repainted.
-OEM A-spec rear lip I bought new from Delray Acura; was originally PWP and had it repainted.
-OEM fog lights I bought new from Delray Acura.
-02-04 tail light rewired. OEM wiring was not cut/spliced. Mod is completely reversible and I can include the OEM light sockets and bulbs in the sale to revert to the OEM 05-06 lighting scheme.
-OEM wheel locks.
-OEM sun shade.
-35% tint all around using 3M film.
-I have the OEM front plate mount with hardware as well that I will include.

Interior
- 07-08 OEM TL switchblade key with MDX faceplate that deletes the trunk key. Car memory can have at most 3 remotes saved so I have this one plus the two original remotes programmed to the car
-Heated seats using OEM CDM heated seat switch panel. Seat heaters are check corporation brand single level on/off. The driver’s side is both the lower back rest and seat cushion. The passenger side seat has only the seat cushion so the OPDS (Occupant Position Detection System) system would not be altered. There was no splicing done with the factory wiring on these. Seat heaters are hooked up using the fuse taps called add-a-fuse under the dash. I can include the OEM faceplate for the 12V outlet under the radio without the cutout for the seat heater buttons.
-OEM front rubber floor mats.
-OEM trunk liner.
-Strut King Pedal Covers. Can include OEM rubber covers for the brake and clutch pedals.

Cons:
-Rear wiper nozzle is clogged. I bought the car this way and never really needed it for I drove it in mostly fair weather.
-One of the pins in the rear privacy cover broke off and is lodged in the rear trunk trim and rattles around sometimes. I bought the car this way, never ambitious enough to take the trim off to remove it.
-Some small scratches on the side skirts after removing mudguards.
-Small scratch on the underside of the front lip.
-Finish on a few rims is beginning to blister, but no curbage on any of the wheels whatsoever.
-Minor accident last April where I was at fault. I rolled into someone in a parking lot that was backing up quickly. No major damage however the front bumper was scratched and therefore repainted.

More Pictures :

Exterior

Interior

Old 05-24-2016, 08:48 PM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Even more pictures:

Old 05-25-2016, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

Any attachments that were posted have been deleted so you can use them again in the new thread.