Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2016 | 03:53 PM
Advanced

THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Year: 2001
Make: Acura
Model: CL
Price: $9000
Mileage: 140000
Color: Nighthawk Black Pearl
Location (State/Prov): FL

Today I am listing for sale my 2001 Acura CL Type-S 6-Speed. It has taken me a while to go ahead and decide to finally put a price on something I care so deeply about, but it is time to try something new.

For starters, this is not your run of the mil, 2001 CL. The car has had two owners, my father and I, who have meticulously maintained the condition of the vehicle. The motor and transmission were swapped to manual in November 2015 when the body had around 215,XXX miles and the engine had around 137,XXX. The car is mechanically sound and the odometer reads 140,XXX with the new engine and transmission. The paint is new at only two years old with matching door jams, engine bay, (original paint color, just resprayed and maintained.)

Some key features would be:

- Rare 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- J32A2 w/ 140,XXX miles
- Full Bolt-Ons: Headers, Downpipe, 2.75" Catback Exhaust, Lightweight Crank Pulley, Ported Intake Manifold, Thermal Throttle Body and Manifold Gaskets, Throttle Body Spacer, 4" Aluminum Intake
- ViS [Smoked] Carbon Fiber Hood
- ViS Carbon Fiber Trunk
- Full Ron Jon Aerodynamic Lip Kit
- Custom 4-Piston Brembo Big Brake kit w/ Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Enkei EKM3 Wheels 18x8 +35
- Rivet Widebody
- Windows Tinted
- Real Sparco Steering wheel w/ NRG Quick Release
- 2" Aerograde Aluminum Wheel Spacers
- Rays Lightweight Forged Lug Nuts
- Double-Din Touch Screen Stereo
- Megan EZ-Street Coilovers with 24k, 18k, 12k and 5k Spring Rates
- Fresh Nighthawk Black Pearl Paint (Could use a professional detail to be show ready)
- Honda NSX Aluminum 6-Speed Shift Knob
- Full Service History for original car and Newer Motor and Transmission
- NRG Lightweight Type-R Reclinable seats w/ Takata Harnesses and Custom Harness Bar
- Custom Spoiler Painted NHBP
- New Reconditioned Headlights
- Full 2003 Type-S Interior and Exterior Conversion
- Full interior LED conversion (Including Climate Control)
- Wrinkle Red Powder Coated Valve Covers
- New Brake Pads and all new Fluids as well as recently completely cleaned and recharged A/C System
- So much more I can't even recall

Some extra parts I have laying around that will be included for the right price:

- FULL BRAND NEW V6 ACURA CL TURBO KIT W/ TURBO, PIPING, WASTEGATE, INTERCOOLER, GAUGES, ETC.
- Original Hood w/ Custom Vents
- Original Trunk w/ OEM Wing
- BMW M3 Lip Wing painted NHBP
- OEM Front Seats
- Custom Retrofitted Headlights
- Original Engine/Transmission
- Viper Alarm System and working harness
- Extra Set of Floor Mats
- Two Sets of OEM Wheels
- Misc. Collection of OEM Parts
- Rear Diffuser

Things that I planned on looking into fairly soon:

- Wiring for the radio wasn't sending the OEM Amplifier Power. I have diagnosed the issue as either a faulty harness or amplifier. Checking would be easy; I just haven't had the time. I have a new harness and amp ready to go in though.
- Drivers Side Lower Ball Joint needs replaced.
- Could use new tires all around soon.
- Noisy valve train. Power and drivability are all there; it could just use a valve adjustment in the near future.

Overall, the car is immaculate. I have built the car myself with the help of others to build something truly unique. The only reason I would like to get something different is because I'm going to be commuting more as a college student in the Fall semester and would like to have something better on gas (even though this gets 18-20 city.)

If you like being unique and continuing to paint more on the canvas I started then this is the car for you. I had a lot of plans for this car and a whole list of things and prices and links to stuff I had planned for the car, but I feel as if it's time to move on. Not super interested in trades; I have my mind pretty set on a Scion FR-S, but I'll respect any offers.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions. I will keep this thread updated as much as possible.
Old 03-31-2016 | 06:50 PM
Administrator

Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

Any attachments that were posted have been deleted so you can use them again in the new thread.