Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS: Super clean 2011 TSX w/ Tech, Enkei wheels and CT-E Icebox (San Francisco, CA)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 215 Likes on 169 Posts
Super clean 2011 TSX w/ Tech, Enkei wheels and CT-E Icebox (San Francisco, CA)

Year: 2011
Make: Acura
Model: TSX
Price: $30000
Mileage: 5000
Color: Premium White Pearl
Location (State/Prov): CA

1. Price: $30,000
2. Mileage: 5,000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Premium White Pearl with Ebony interior, 5-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters, Tech Package with navigation, ELS audio system, and rear-view camera
4. Reason for selling: Moving overseas
5. Location: San Francisco, California
6. Pictures: See end of post
7. Are you the first owner: Yes, took delivery in August 2011
8a. Title is clean
8b. Title not in hand, held by AHFC
9. VIN available via PM if required
10. Modifications: OEM body kit, CT-E Icebox cold air intake, Enkei wheels, Eibach springs, SPC rear camber arms, LED lighting (specifics below)
11. Service record: Listed below
12. I am currently leasing this car but per AHFC I can only try to sell the car, not transfer the lease. More details in item 8 below.

Details - Please Read Carefully

8. AHFC does not allow lease transfers. I am aware of lease transfer sites, but with Acura leases despite a “transfer” I will still be ultimately responsible for payments on the lease, i.e. if the person who took over my lease skips payments, it will affect my credit.

AHFC does allow me to buy out the car at any time. They suggested that I find a buyer, buy out the car, then transfer the title to the buyer. This is the purpose of this posting.

Very important: If I sell you this car, I must first receive payment, pay off the car, register the car in California and pay sales tax, and then deliver the car to you. I will not compromise on this. My credit score is 800+ and this is not a scam; I'm simply trying to get out of my lease obligation.

Used car sites are currently listing this car for around $30,000. Essentially, I am offering the mods for free. This is an awesome deal for Tech Package *and* full OEM body kit, not to mention the aftermarket parts. If you don’t want the parts, you can remove and sell them for an additional discount. In addition, I am an enthusiast and have taken great care to keep this car in excellent shape.

10. Currently installed modifications:
OEM underbody kit (front, rear, side spoilers, installed by dealer prior to delivery)
CT-E Icebox cold air intake
19x8.5 Enkei GTC01 wheels (very minor curb rash on a couple of wheels, 1 wheel has some scratches on the face)
245/35/19 Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS tires (3 currently at 16k miles, rotated religiously every 3k, plenty of tread left. 1 tire had to be replaced due to a puncture, currently has ~100 miles)
Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs
SPC 67545 rear camber arms
Lighting: PIAA yellow fog lights, LED map/dome/courtesy/license plate lights (trunk and vanity are still stock)

Additional parts included: stock intake parts, stock 17-inch wheels, chrome lug nut sets for both Enkei and OEM wheels (with locks), stock springs and suspension parts, Work RS lightweight anodized aluminum lug nuts (in red).

11. The only service history is an alignment done after installing the Eibach springs and SPC camber arms. I can provide the results of the alignment if necessary. Oil life is currently at 15% per the MID. I plan to do an oil change soon.

Here is my progress thread in the 2G TSX section: https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-tsx-photograph-gallery-144/goodbye-09-gm-hello-11-pwp-830398/

Please feel free to ask any questions. I try to keep my car in immaculate condition and would take it with me if I could, but unfortunately it is incompatible with my current circumstances. In my opinion, Acura made the car almost perfect and the additional modifications complete the package. I’m happy every time I step into this car and I am sure that any new owner would get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

And finally, photos of the car in its current state, taken earlier this evening:

Once I vacuum the interior, I will post pictures and bump the thread. Thank you for reading!