Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS: NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2014 | 09:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!

Year: 2006
Make: Honda
Model: S2000
Price: $24500
Mileage: 22663
Color: Silverstone Metallic
Location (State/Prov): NY

1. Price: $24,500
2. Mileage: 22,6xx
3. Silverstone Metallic, Red/Black interior
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: Staten Island, NY
6. Pictures: See below
7. 2nd owner
8a. Clean title
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Bank of America, title in hand.
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications: See description below
11. Service record:
12. N/A

2006 AP2 S2000 in Silverstone Metallic and Red/Black interior. The car has 22,6xx miles, and is in tip top shape. I would say this could be a collector's car, which was what I originally intended to do with it.

I purchased it in 2013 from an Audi dealer in Massachusetts (drove 4 hrs to pick it up), and I'm the second owner. Car has been garaged all its life by the original owner and myself (as you can see by the underbody pics), it has never seen snow, and has only seen rain once (the day when I drove it to get the front lip installed) since I owned it. There is not a sign of rust underneath the body, which is pretty hard to come by for a car in the Northeast. If you tried looking for an all-original, low mileage, not abused, garaged s2000 in the Northeast like I did, you will come to realize that it's pretty hard to find one. The car has been babied, and I've put less than 500 miles on it since I owned it. In the past year that I've owned it, I think I drove it less than a dozen times, and it spent most of the time in the garage, which is one of the reasons why I'm selling it.

This is actually my second AP2 (first was a '04 Suzuka), but I guess I just can't come to make good use of it as much as I love the s2k. I just got a new practical car so this has to go.

Car is in excellent condition as mentioned, the only blemishes I can see are a scratch on the passenger's side door, and rock chips on the front bumper, where there are normal rock chips from highway driving. Softtop is in excellent shape, the first thing I did when I got the car was to replace the straps. I did notice some wear on the part where the metal bars touch the top, so I added a couple of patches there just as a preventive measure. Mobil 1 full synthetic for engine oil, Honda OEM filter, Mobil 1 full synthetic gear oil for differential fluid, Honda MTF, all done within the last 100 miles. Washed, clayed, Zaino'ed for the exterior, 301 protectant for the entire interior, Gummi Pflege for all rubber seals.

Everything is original on the car with no modifications except for the following:

- OEM front lip - Purchased from Honda Dealer
- OEM CR wheels and RE070 tires - Purchased from a member who purchased it new from a Honda Dealer, they are practically brand new, and has less than 3000 miles on them. Comes with Muteki forged nuts which requires a key so no additional wheel locks needed.
- Color matched replica rear lip - 3m taped on, so can be removed
- OEM CR clear side markers
- Ebay LED fogs - 3m taped on, goes into the two existing 'holes' in the front bumper, fully removable, nothing cut or modified
- K&N reusable air filter

Asking $24,500 obo

Car has clear title, clean carfax, and a lien on it with Bank of America. What this means is that on the day we carry out the deal, we will go to a Bank of America branch office where you will bring two certified bank checks. One paypable to Bank of America to pay off the loan, the second to pay the balance to me. This is actually the most secure way of handling the transaction as both of us can be sure that the money is going to pay off the loan and the lien will be released. Bank of America can issue a $0 balance letter the same day, and the actual lien release will be sent in the mail within 3 business days (I've already called them to verify this). On the same day I will sign over the title (which is in my possession), hand over the keys, and you will be the new proud owner of this showroom condition s2k.

On to the pics..

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-cgmgjby.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-0cfl5dv.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-tyxn99p.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-hivfmc4.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-9jym4jc.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-6swynot.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-9wk5yfe.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-nlbdshw.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-jhqwy8w.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-57gk9pa.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-nnwodob.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-tqfyrau.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-alrg9wv.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-ujwcv3e.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-vthnmlp.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-0kxlwhb.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-wvcel0o.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-jktaoes.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-wbxs5it.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-fpvdeo1.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-canwkio.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-azntier.jpg

NYC 2006 AP2 S2000 SilverStone/Red-Black with CR Wheels, OEM lip - Mint!-fbirsaw.jpg