Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS: '06 M45 Sport w/ Prem & Tech packages - coming off lease Location Bethlehem, PA.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 08:33 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
FS: '06 M45 Sport w/ Prem & Tech packages - coming off lease Location Bethlehem, PA.

THE SHORT VERSION:

1. Price: approx. $35k (will be set at the current pay-off price at time of sale)
2. Mileage: currently 28.2k
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi?: Black/black sport model, 5spd auto, tech package, prem. package (ie navi, dvd-a, cooled seats, adaptive cruise, lane-departure warning)
4. Reason for selling: Car coming off lease...offering car with known history and good condition to anyone interested.
5. Location: Bethlehem, PA
6. Pictures: Below
7. Are you the first owner? Yes
8. Title information: clean title
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): available through PM
10. Modifications: Snow tires w/ 17" rims included, 2 ton shop jack included
11. Service record: self-maintained, synthetic w/ extended M1 filter per 5000 miles, records available (receipts)
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. Length of lease was 39mo, ending end of dec. '08. I'll find end-of-lease payoff amount later.

My black/black M45 sport is coming off lease the end of this year (Dec.), and before I turn it back I want to offer it to anyone who may be interested. Car is equipped with the premium and tech package. Car is located in Bethlehem, PA.

Car is in very good condition and very well taken care of since day 1.
- Oil change w/ mobil 1 synthetic and M1 extended life filter around every 5000 miles
- New tires installed this past March...currently less than 4000 miles on them
- New A/C filter installed this past April
- New Air filter installed this past April
- New rear brakes installed late last year
- Zaino'd at least 3 times per year
- HID bulbs have less than 6 months usage on them (I had 6000k bulb in and just switched back to the OEMs)

I also have a set of Blizzak snow tires on 17" rims with TPMS sensors that will be included. They are good for at least 1 more season (used for 2 seasons, 2k miles per season). I have a 2-ton jack that I used to change the snow tires that I will also include, seeing I won't need it anymore once I return this car.

I have no need to sell it and will gladly return to the dealer at end of lease, so I'm not looking to make (or lose) any money on the deal, just giving everyone the opportunity to buy a car with a known/good history plus snow tires and jack before it goes back to the dealer. Current buy-out price is around $35k and can be confirmed with anyone interested. Currently I have around 28k miles and expect about 33k miles at lease end (lease allows 48750 miles at lease end), so the car is under-mileaged. Offer is open until the car is returned to Infiniti (obviously).

Pics will be up shortly, after I figure out what my FTP login and pw are.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Here are some pics...

More available upon request...let me know what part you want me to take and I can take a pic of it.