Extremely rare and well maintained CPO 2006 Acura RL A-Spec

Year: 2006
Make: Acura
Model: RL
Price: $23880
Mileage: 59200
Color: Nighthawk Black Pearl
Location (State/Prov): CA

This is a repost for my RL, I decided to lower the price but don't know how to edit the original post...

Well, finally my CPO 2006 Acura RL A-Spec is for sale. Having 2nd baby soon so going for MDX/X5 instead. You really need to see the car in person to appreciate all the maintenance works I have done on the car. The car looks just like new in person and most of my friends still think I bought the car like yesterday. I did all scheduled services on time, plus I put extra money for additional services(I believe in service!) like transmission oil exchange, power steering exchange, etc. The major services just done 2 weeks ago so the car is in 100% perfect condition and ready to go! I have paperworks/records for all services during the last 3 yrs.

Please email me for questions. Keep in mind this is one of the best RL you can ever find on the market. This is the very limited A-Spec model! It has 59K miles but I am sure the condition is better than most of other lower miles cars. You need to see it in person to believe.

1. Price: $23,880 obo for quick sell(the car was very well taken care, the condition is 95/100, which is in excellent catagory)
2. Mileage: 59200(7 years/100K warranty)
3. Color: Black/Nighthawk Black Pearl, Auto, Navi, Backup camera
4. Reason for selling: going for SUV instead for more family use
5. Location: San Jose, Bay Area, CA
6. Are you the first owner? No, I've owned since 21K. First owner is Marin Acura dealer's lawyer. Car is Acura certified 7 Yrs/100K warranty.
7. Title information: 100% Clear, title on hand.
8. VIN : Can give to serious buyer, carfax on hand
9. Modifications: Tint(50,30,20) and Honda Mugen spoiler
10. Service record: Extremely well maintained. Hand wash once every 2-4 weeks and wax every 3-4 months. The outside still looks new! Done all scheduled services plus many extras(For example: transmission oil, differential oil and brake oil exchange every 30K mile). Major services done 3 weeks ago at Stevens Creek Acura, include oil/filter change(Mobil 1 Synthetic), air filter/cabin filter change, transmission oil exchange, power steering oil exchange, complete fuel system clean and 4 brand new brake pads. All records and paperworks on hand!

Again I will consider all reasonable offers but please do NOT low ball. You won't find a better condition(or even better look) RL A-Spec like mine so YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Thanks for looking.

Below are some pics I took 2 weeks ago(I didn't get chance to wash it before taking pics. But it still looks amazing!)

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/a...20RL%20A-Spec/

Email: chenhao80224@aol.com

Last edited by chenhao80224; 06-01-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Received 1,004 Likes on 574 Posts
So every time you want to lower a price you will post a new thread?

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

You posted a new price last week so I know you know how to post a price change, and that's what you need to do again.

I will occasionally update the price for you, but this is not the way.