Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS: CERTIFIED Acura @ a TRADE-IN price, selling asap, 13,xxx miles 2009 RDX ~Kansas City~

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 02:41 PM
Consumr.Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Year: 2009
Make: Acura
Model: RDX
Price: $25900
Mileage: 13400
Color: Gunmetal Gray
Location (State/Prov): KS

1. Price: $25,900 OBO
2. Mileage: 13,400 miles
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Carbon Bronze Pearl / Gunmetal Gray, AUTO, Sportshift, non-navi but maybe I'll just buy you a Garmin,
4. Reason for selling: Might be taking job abroad
5. Location: Kansas City metro area
6. Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/hai.c83/2009ACURARDX#
7. Are you the first owner? besides the dealer? YES
8. Title information: CLEAN - no liens
9. VIN: Please pm or e-mail me
10. Modifications: Splash guards, Wheel locks
11. Service record: All available, performed @ Acura dealer

Dealers and local Carmax lowballed me so I'd rather sell it here to someone for cheap!
Asking $25,900 - see the car & make any fair offer

Feel free to check KBB, NADA, TMV car value estimates
2009 Acura RDX; 13,xxx Miles; Certified Pre-Owned (Private Party & Trade in Values)

PHOTO GALLERY here: [ http://picasaweb.google.com/hai.c83/2009ACURARDX# ]

Bought as Acura Certified Pre-Owned last year. You'll have Acura's 5-year/62,000-miles bumper-to-bumper warranty vs standard new Acura 4-year/50,000-miles. Powertrain Coverage for 7-year/100,000-miles vs 4-year/50,000-miles! This vehicle has only seen Acura dealership service complete with documentation.

Always garaged, non-smoker, and no pets - The floor mats still have plastic covers on them! (With Costco rubber floor mats on top) Added Splash Guards/Mud Flaps and Wheel Locks for added protection from road debris and theft.

The 2009 is the final RDX model before they shifted to the controversial arrow/slab/solid plenum front fascia - good or bad depending on your taste. There have been no mechanical changes or redesigns other than cosmetics.
Compared with prior years, the 2009 also adds an Auto-dimming Rear View Mirror, Memory Settings for the Driver's seat and mirrors, A larger navigation screen (area), and Standard Bluetooth connectivity for hands free calling from the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle� warranty transferable to a new owner?
YES. The Certified warranty is transferable to a new owner in a sale from a private party to another private party. Simply complete the Change of Ownership Card at the back of the Customer Warranty Manual and mail it in to Acura Division of American Honda Motor Co., Inc.

** Thanks for looking **
-Hai
Hai.C83 @ Gmail . com

P.S. Can someone please help me embed/post an image into the thread? Thanks
Old 11-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
I closed your first thread and took the picture link from it and posted it in the first post. There are 37 pictures in the gallery so that's way too many to post in the thread unless you really want to.

If you want to post some of the best ones, you can copy the picture links from the gallery and post them in the thread.

Click on the picture you want to enlarge it, then right click on it and copy the image location. Then, click on the picture icon above the posting area, paste the image location in, then preview the post to make sure it works.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Consumr.Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey thanks for closing my previous thread - forgot to mention that when I posted.

Here are a few pics, rest can be seen in the online gallery http://picasaweb.google.com/hai.c83/2009ACURARDX#