Location (State/Prov): CA

1. Price: $16,000 obo
2. Mileage: 91,000
3. Color, Transmission, Navi: Sebring Silver, Manual, No nav
4. Reason for selling: Want a larger vehicle
5. Location: Monterey Park, CA, 91754
6. Pictures: I have attached some pictures
7. I am the 4th owner
8a. Title is clean and clear, never been in accident besides the small bump stated below
8b. Pink slip in hand
9. VIN - will only give out to serious buyers
10. Modifications:
AEM v2 intake
BC BR racing coilover w/ 10k spring rate
AP2 V1 wheels
Exedus Differential Collars
Skunk2 Shift Knob
GoTuning Shift Boot
Honda AP2 CR Clear Side Markers
Honda AP2 Radio Door
Side window tint (20% I believe)
11. Service record: I have a record of everything i've done ranging from transmission fluid change, engine oil change, alignment, lubing control arm bolts, tire replacement, and exterior detail. There are also a handful of parts the previous owner replaced before in my possession. Everything functions the way its suppose to mechanically and you will not stumble across any problems.
12. Paid off and pink slip in hand

I am selling my 2003 Honda S2000. I love this car, unfortunately I need to sell in order to get something bigger and more practical for daily use. I know the value of a clean s2000 and that it will HOLD its value, or even become more valuable in the future, which is the reason for my pricing. I want my s2000 to go to a good home and someone who will enjoy it.

Miles: 91,xxx
Title: Clean and Clear Carfax
Color: Sebring Silver with Black interior
price: $16,000 obo cash only
NO TRADES! No I am not going to part it out.

Description:
Previous owner has replaced a number of wear items on this car recently -- The car has new Honda OEM:
Drive shafts
Rear wheel bearings
Rear wheel hubs
Differential mounts (all four)
Clutch Master Cylinder
Clutch Slave Cylinder
Exedy OEM Spec Clutch and Pressure Plate (Non-Honda Part)
All of those things added up (NOT including labor) easily exceed $1,800.00. That's $1,800 that you won't have to worry about. Mechanically this car is in tip-top shape.

Additionally, I have installed the following premium aftermarket parts:
BC racing BR Coilovers (MSRP: $1,125.00)
AEM V2 Cold Air Intake (MSRP: $331.00)
Exedus Differential Collars (MSRP: $100.00)
Skunk2 Shift Know: (MSRP: $54.99)
GoTuning Shift Boot: (MSRP: $50.00)
Honda AP2 CR Clear Side Markers: (MSRP: $13.40)
Honda AP2 Radio Door: (MSRP: $44.95)
Honda AP2 Version 1 17" Wheels: (MSRP: $1,732.82) These are the most desirable version of OEM S2000 wheels available!
That's approximately $4,622 in modifications. I have all of the OEM parts that I took off (minus the AP1 original wheels and suspension) of the car. You will get all of the OEM parts with the purchase of the vehicle.

The car also has an Autopage alarm system on it. That came with the car so I don't know the monetary value of it.

Smog check was done last year (2013)

If you are as anal as I am then you would want to buy new fender liners, and a new front bumper. It has a crack on the front bumper but most of it is covered by the lip. I dropped my car off at evasive motorsports to get an alignment and one of the technicians backed my car into something.. so there is paint chipping + 2 bump marks on the rear bumper. The top is in great shape except for the typical "tear zone" which does have a small tear in it. I have patched both sides so you won't have to worry about that. I consider myself a near-professional detailer and i did a 12 hour detail about a year ago and the car still looks great. Recently applied sealant to protect the paint and clear coat about 2 months ago.

THE BOTTOM LINE:
The car has never bounced off red-line and never seen track pavement.. those were my intentions when purchasing the car back in 2011, but time and personal interest conflicted so I never got the chance to. I have babied this car for the past 3 years but its time to move on. I have enjoyed my time with it, and want to pass the s2000 on to someone who will spend just as much time, or more, caring for this car as I much as I did. Considering the exterior condition, but also considering all of the new OEM Honda parts that have been invested into the car, with all of that the modifications (which you could easily just remove all of the parts and easily sell for at least half their value since you are getting most of the OEM parts with the car as well) -- you are walking away with one heck of a deal!

If you are looking for that reliable s2000 that has been cared for, write me a PM with the best way to contact you, and let's make a deal.

some of the pics posted are before I added the replica oem ap1 lip

if you are interested or have any questions feel free to
PM me for quickest response.

Old 03-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 123 Posts
updated pics. These are the most recent of how the car stands today. It currently has 92,XXX miles and increasing because I am still driving her. I haven't bathed her in about 2 weeks so there is a layer of dust. I have an invidia q300 exhaust currently on the car but will be parting it soon and replacing it with stock exhaust. If you are interested in purchasing the car with the q300 exhaust, PLEASE respond or make an appt ASAP before it is gone. Only had the exhaust mounted for about 5k miles and I bought it brand new from 9k racing. Also mounted are the moddication wide angle blue mirrors. You'll never have to check your blind spots again.. pretty much eliminates it completely (it does make objects appear further than normal tho, so you will have to check to see actually how far they are before entering their lane, but i've become so accustomed to it, I've learned how far they actually are just by looking through the mirrors... they're a huge advantage)