Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

SOLD: Acura Legend LS Coupe Type II 6-speed ★★★Location: Whitestone, Queens (NY)★★★

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Acura Legend LS Coupe Type II 6-speed ★★★Location: Whitestone, Queens (NY)★★★

Year: 1994
Make: Acura
Model: Legend
Price: $5200
Mileage: 153000
Color: Cashmere Silver Metallic
Location (State/Prov): NY

1. Price: 5200.00
2. Mileage: 153,xxx
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Cashmere Silver Metallic, 6-speed Manual, No Navi
4. Reason for selling: Buying a more baby friendly/safe accord
5. Location: Whitestone, Queens (NY)
6. Pictures: http://s10.photobucket.com/user/fran...?sort=3&page=1
7. Are you the first owner? No, it was owned by an older gentleman in Westchester who serviced it since new at Acura of Westchester. The service manager at Acura then bought it and left it at the dealership. I do not believe that he registered it. I purchased it from him in August, 2012. I will run carfax to see how many owners it lists.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean.
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: I have it.
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):Will post when I run carfax.
10. Modifications: All bolt on/removable minor things. See pics
11. Service record: I have a book of records from Acura from new - 2012. I performed my services locally as the nearest Acura is across the bridge. TB/WP done, clutch/flywheel done within last 3 years. I replaced all four struts/springs, brake pads/rotors, axles. I have the spark plugs for that service but have not done them yet.
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

Car was originally posted on the old school acura-legend.com, then purchased by me. I have been on the Legend forums for over a decade and have owned 5 Legends all of which have been loved and cared for. I truly love driving this car. And, have owned a Legend in one form or another for my entire adult life (15 years of driving Legends). It is just time to move into something that I can drive with my son in the car more securely. I've left a deposit on an Accord but will keep both cars on the registered and insured for test drives.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sold