Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $589
Mileage: 28107
Color: Black
Location (State/Prov): Can-ON

1. Price: $588.79 / month taxes in.
2. Mileage: 28107
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Crystal Black Pearl on Umber Interior, Automatic, Navigation
4. Reason for selling: Received a company vehicle
5. Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
6. Pictures: Bottom of thread...
7. Are you the first owner? Yes
8a. Title is clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lien-holder: Honda Financial Services
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): PM for VIN
10. Modifications: Formula 1 - Pinnacle Series 15 Ceramic Tint, Nokya DRL lights, WeatherTech floor liners
11. Service record: All available, I serviced the car at Honda Canada directly
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc... Vehicle is a 48 month lease, Residual $21323.70 + hst, 96000km term.

*If this ad is still up, the vehicle is still available!*

Take over this lease and I will cover the lease transfer fee's and give you a $1000 cash incentive.

I have a 2014 Acura TL w/Elite Package available for a lease takeover or purchase. Clean one owner vehicle, no accidents, extremely well kept.

I took advantage of this vehicle as an Acura Canada employee, and am willing to let the vehicle go at a fantastic price. I am no longer with Acura Canada and have received a new company vehicle - so I figure I'd keep the car and let someone else enjoy the approximate $9000 off (Corporate discounts and incentives), you cannot get a better deal!

I've had the car since brand new, and have cared for it meticulously. The vehicle has been professionally detailed at all times by GTA in Detail, and currently has CQuartz UK paint coating on it - giving it an aggressive deep shine at all times and protection from marring, scratches, swirls, and airborne chemicals, . I have had the windows tinted with Formula One Pinnacle Series Ceramic Tint, giving it a stylish look. All maintenance done at Acura/Honda Canada. Finished in Crystal Black Pearl exterior with Umber interior, this is one of Acura's sharpest colour combinations available in any of their vehicles! The Elite model gives drivers a upgraded exterior with 19'' alloy wheels, upgraded brakes, SH-AWD, Navigation, Heated and Air conditioned seats, upgraded Acura ELS audio system with hard drive storage, Blind Spot monitoring, Backup Camera, Bluetooth and much more!

Take over this lease today and take advantage of my corporate discount. This vehicle, to non-corporate clients, generally lease at $700+ month for Elite models.

Please no test pilots. No dealers unless interested to purchase vehicle outright. Lease takeover subject to Acura Financial Services credit approval. Can assist with takeover process, all work can be done at a Acura or Honda dealership near you!

Please PM me for details, I am generally available anytime to the show the car - just need some time in advance as the car is kept in my garage and not being driven this winter.

Last edited by JHMCL9; 01-21-2015 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Mileage update...