Color: Royal Blue Pearl
Location (State/Prov): IL

1. Price: $11,500
2. Mileage: 150,000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual? Royal Blue Pearl, 5AT
4. Reason for selling: Need a smaller commuter car
5. Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs
6. Pictures: Bottom of thread
7. Are you the first owner? 2nd (1st owner was an elderly woman)
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage (select one): Clean Title
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder?: Lienholder
9. VIN: Will give upon request.
10. Modifications: Window tint
11. Service record: I have every single RO (Repair Order) done to this car by Acura of Morton Grove. This car has had all the necessary and preventive repairs done as recommended by Acura of Morton Grove.

Description:

Up for sale is my Royal Blue Pearl 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Tech Package for $11,500.

Just to provide some perspective, the car is fairly rare since only a small percentage of 2009 TL's were made in Royal Blue Pearl in SH-AWD with Tech Package.

The title is currently held by First Northern Credit Union. I will only accept cash or a money order to which I am witness of it. The title will be sent to the new owner immediately. Absolutely NO personal checks, NO personal checks!

The car has been bulletproof reliable and has always had every single maintenance item done at McGrath Acura in Morton Grove, I have the 3 page long Repair Order list as proof, which will be handed down to the next owner at his/her request. The repair list is so extensive that some older repairs have been purged from the dealership system.

This car is in excellent condition for a 2-owner car. The previous owner was an elderly single woman (I was told by the Service Advisor who dealt with her personally since she bought it) who apparently was the only person inside the car at all times, as the passenger and rear passenger leather seats look excellent. Like I mentioned above, I was provided with the Repair Orders done to this car so you can rest assured this car has been taken care of.

Just so you can get an idea, this car has had a lot of oil changes, the battery replaced, has had service done to the rear diff, transmission fluid has been replaced four times, transfer case has been serviced, alignments done, brake fluid serviced, rear brakes have been serviced, torque convertor has been replaced steering has been serviced, spark plugs have been replaced, valves have been adjusted, timing belt replaced, water pump replaced, wiper blades replaced and much more. Again, the first owner did every single repair recommendation by the Service Advisor.

Before I took ownership of the car, I had Acura of Morton Grove also replace both front struts and the main oil pump seal.

The car has had the tires replaced twice and currently sits on like-new Toyo tires.

This car has higher than average mileage since it was a highway queen. There are a couple small nicks on the front grille to show. Absolutely no rips on the leather seats, dashboard looks great, no cracks or tears, the steering wheel has no faded wear on it, still clean and non-oily. The car has been garaged since my ownership and it appears the previous owner garaged it as well.

This car comes with the optional 4 door lower side moldings, 4 splash guards, and the Tech package, meaning you get Navigation system with rear view camera & rear spoiler, the ELS Premium surround sound system. Also, you get smart access entry, meaning, you simply walk up to the car and place your hand on the either front door handles with the remote in your pocket and the doors automatically unlock. Once you're inside the driver's seat, all you have to do to start the car is place your foot on the brake pedal and press the "push to start" button. Pretty sweet!

I have both the 1st and 2nd drivers remote. Both remotes open and close the door locks and open the trunk. Also, I'll include the new carpet mats and all season rubber floor mats, trunk nets, all the original booklets and manual.

Overall, this is a clean and extreme well maintained example of an 09 TL SH-AWD, car looks really sharp with all tinted windows.

**I recently had the engine and cabin filter, engine oil, transmission and rear differential fluid, spark plugs, spark plug seal tubes, valve cover gaskets replaced and had the valves adjusted when the car had 142,200 and 143,000 miles**

Mileage will go up since it is my daily driver.

I WILL AND DO NOT allow any joy rides. Please refrain from any low ball offers; don't waste your nor my time.

If you are serious about buying the car, email me and we will set up a time and place.

Thank you for looking!
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-dsc_0045.jpg   2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-dsc_0046.jpg   2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-dsc_0047.jpg   2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-dsc_0051.jpg   2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-dsc_0058.jpg  

Old 07-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 64 Posts

Last edited by Drei; 07-12-2016 at 08:01 PM.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Racer

Attached are the Repair Orders and the CarFax I received from Acura of Morton Grove in Illinois

It has been very well taken care of mechanically.

VIN # has been omitted; will provide to a serious buyer

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-ro-1.jpeg   2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-ro-2.jpeg   2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-ro-3.jpeg   2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-carfax-1.jpeg   2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-carfax-2.jpeg  

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech Package ★ Location: Northern Chicago Suburbs ★-carfax-3.jpeg  
Old 01-19-2017, 06:54 PM
Racer

So far it has had all fluids drained and refilled:

Brake fluid has been bled and refilled with OEM fluid

Radiator coolant has been drained and refilled with OEM fluid

Transmission has been drained and refilled with OEM fluid

Rear differential has ben drained and refilled with OEM fluid

Car is now at 150,xxx miles

mod edit-mileage updated
Old 05-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Racer

Update:

Car is getting 2012 black housing headlights and a new front bumper, old one had tiny rock chips

Also, please update price to $11,500

Thanks!

mod edit-updated
Old 05-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Administrator

Received 1,000 Likes on 571 Posts
How about posting a mileage update when you post a price update.