Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS: 2009 Acura RL Tech Pkg. w/ Accuair, Rotiforms, Junction Produce, CeramicPro (NORCAL)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 10:41 PM
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 30 Posts
2009 Acura RL Tech Pkg. w/ Accuair, Rotiforms, Junction Produce, CeramicPro (NORCAL)

Year: 2009
Make: Acura
Model: RL
Price: $26500
Mileage: 87000
Color: Crystal Black Pearl
Location (State/Prov): CA

1. Price: $26,500
2. Mileage: 87,000 (Currently at 86,XXX but will continue to change as it is my DD)
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Crystal Black pearl, Auto, Tech Pkg
4. Reason for selling: I need something more practical for DD'ing as I'm going to begin building my NA1 for my showcar for the upcoming season(s).
5. Location: San Jose, CA
6. Pictures: Bottom of thread in attachments
7. Are you the first owner? No
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean Title
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder?: Title in Hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Will give upon request.
10. Modifications: Full list of modifications in the copy/pasted CL post below
11. Service record: I have receipts from various modifications, however services were done mostly by friends who own reputable shops in the Bay Area (Sprint Autoworks, Vex Motorpsort, Speed Element, etc.)
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.: Not Leased

Hey there Acurazine. It's time for me to move on from the RL to another daily driver that is hopefully more practical. I've used the RL as both a showcar and DD and it's time to build the NA1 finally, so my search for a nice TSX Sport Wagon for the DD begins. Here is copy/paste post from my local Craigslist about the RL including the list of modifications done to the car:

I purchased this Acura in December of 2014 with ~65k miles on it and used it for my short, daily commute to school (round trip 2 miles on days I had class). The car would also be used for errands and daily driving, however I never ventured into the city often with the car since I've seen what cars in the city's bumpers look like and I don't want to have to deal with dings and dents every time I go up.

The car was quickly and professionally modified with coilovers, wheels, tires, and brakes at 67k miles. It stayed like this for a year until I installed air suspension through #becausebags/Sprint Autoworks in San Jose, CA (at the time, Campbell, CA) with roughly 75k on the odometer. Since then, 100% custom Rotiform wheels have been made for the car, upgraded rotors and pads, as well as new tires have been installed on the vehicle. Roughly 1k miles ago I had the front bags switched from double bellows to sleeve bags, so the front setup is practically new.

I used this car primarily as a daily driver once I purchased it, however it transitioned into a show car I seldom drove once I began modifying it. Here is a comprehensive list of all the modifications I've done to the car and the estimated retail cost.

Engine/Performance:
- RV6 Precat Deletes (Front and rear catalytic converter deletes): $415
- Takeda Stage 2 Pro-Dry Short Ram Intake: $275
- Custom Third Cat Delete (Currently uninstalled): $300
- Custom Catback Exhaust w/ Burnt Titanium-look Exhaust Tips: $750
- Custom Built Adam's Rotors Drilled Rotors w/ Akebono Pads: $600

Exterior:
- Custom Front and Rear Bumper Lip Kits: $800
- Custom JDM Honda Legend Headlights w/ Halos: $1,800
- CeramicPro 9H Coating: $2,790
- Sarona Rear Roof Spoiler: $300
- OEM Rear Decklid Spoiler: $300
- Vinyl Wrapped Blackout Power Plenum Grill: $100
- Hideaway Front License Plate Mount: $15
- Mugen License Plate Bolts: $35

Interior:
- Junction Produce Black Steering Wheel Cover: $80
- Junction Produce Black Kurotuna: $140
- Junction Produce Gold Fusa: $110
- Junction Produce Gold Fusa Shield: $60
- Broadway Mirror: $20
- Accord Mugen Floor Mats: $200

Suspension:
- Custom Front Struts with #becausebags mounts and UAS Bags: $2,000
- UAS Rear bags and Largus struts with custom #becausebags mounts: $1,700
- VIAIR Compressor: $200
- Specialty Suspensions Seamless Air Tank: $120
- Accuair E-Level Air Suspension Management with Touchpad Controller: $1,195
- Accuair VU4 4-Corner Solenoid Unit: $515
- #becausebags Custom E-Level Mounts: $20

Wheels and Tires:
- Custom Rotiform Wheels in Primadonna Colors
- 19"x9.5/10.5 Pearl White Faces, 24k Gold Hardware, Polished Lips, Red Center Caps: $5,900
- CeramicPro 9H Coated Wheels (Faces, Barrels, etc.): $500
- Yokohama Advan Neova Tires (225/35/19 and 235/35/19): $1,200

Misc.:
- Hella Supertone Horns: $60
- 70% Windshield Tint, 30% Front Window Tint, 2% Rear Window Tint: $300

Total Retail Value of Aftermarket Parts: $22,800. This figure does not include the tax or labor I also had to pay for these modifications to be done. I "THINK" that wraps up the majority of the things of I've done to the car, however I'm sure I've missed a few things here and there. As you can see, given the KBB value of the car and the amount of additional value in aftermarket parts, this is a stellar deal and I've priced it to sell.

Condition Disclosure:
- Front right fender needs PDR work as it was buckled.
- Rear bumper tabs have been pushed out because the wheels' stance is too wide when aired out
- Front bumper could use a repray from chips and mounting tabs being worn out from when I was on coilovers
- Interior glovebox leather and armrest needs some TLC

At the time of this posting, 6/23/16, there are two interested parties in the car as-is, however I've decided to make posts on CL and AZine to increase my exposure in hopes of selling the car quickly.

More pictures can be easily viewed here at www.instagram.com/iakonafuji
Also, prior to the Rotiforms, the RL can be seen in a lot of great footage and rollers here:
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Acura RL Tech Pkg. w/ Accuair, Rotiforms, Junction Produce, CeramicPro (NORCAL)-img_3824.jpg   2009 Acura RL Tech Pkg. w/ Accuair, Rotiforms, Junction Produce, CeramicPro (NORCAL)-img_4758.jpg   2009 Acura RL Tech Pkg. w/ Accuair, Rotiforms, Junction Produce, CeramicPro (NORCAL)-img_4773.jpg   2009 Acura RL Tech Pkg. w/ Accuair, Rotiforms, Junction Produce, CeramicPro (NORCAL)-img_3808.jpg   2009 Acura RL Tech Pkg. w/ Accuair, Rotiforms, Junction Produce, CeramicPro (NORCAL)-img_3661.jpg  

2009 Acura RL Tech Pkg. w/ Accuair, Rotiforms, Junction Produce, CeramicPro (NORCAL)-img_3666.jpg  

Last edited by Iakonafuji; 06-23-2016 at 10:44 PM.