Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS: 2008 TL Type S A-Spec 6-Speed. Clean, nice mods!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 11:13 AM
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 TL Type S A-Spec 6-Speed. Clean, nice mods!

Year: 2008
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $13500
Mileage: 105000
Color: Black
Location (State/Prov): MI

1. Price: $13,500
2. Mileage: 105,XXX
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: NHBP, manual, navigation
4. Reason for selling: Got a new job, commuting 200 miles a day. Got a Prius, saving up for a house.
5. Location: Lansing, MI
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see): Click the link above.
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? I believe I am the 3rd owner. The previous owner was a member of this forum.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean, no accidents that I am aware of.
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: My local credit union is the lienholder
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Please contact me for VIN or if you want autocheck, search for my Autotrader ad, it has FREE autocheck for the car.
10. Modifications: Please see below
11. Service record: Recent maintenance: @102k miles: Timing belt, water pump, thermostat, coolant flush, NGK Iridium spark plugs. Stoptech rotor all around. Hawk HPS pads all around. New springs and clips for rear calipers. Transmission flush with GM Syncromesh @90k miles. Full Synthetic oil with K&N filters every 3-4k miles. New brake hoses on front calipers. Caliper rebuild kit for front driver's caliper, it was not releasing properly. Brand new battery as of Dec. 2015.

The reason I'm selling the car is because I got a new job in a different city. I am commuting 200 miles every day so I bought a Prius. I am also saving up for a house. I would like to sell the car to someone who can appreciate it and treat it well; instead of having it sit in my carport. My mechanic, who has his own shop, has done all of the maintenance on the car. I've tried to baby the car and use quality parts whenever I could. I've NEVER raced the car. In the 2 years I've owned it, I've exceeded 5k RPM literally a handful of times. As you may have noticed, the major maintenance was done rather recently. I put a lot of money into maintenance right before I found out I got the job. My loss is your gain!

Exterior:
Full A-spec kit (New OEM front bumper and OEM A-Spec lip in 2015. I cracked it while parking and hit a parking block. Professionally painted, 100% match.)
2 Sets of wheels. The 17" waffles on Bridgestone Blizzaks. 18x8.5" A-spec wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sports
JDM Window Visors
Rear window lip

Suspension:
H&R Sport Springs - 1.7" lower in back, 1.5" lower in front (prev. owner)
KONI Yellow adjustable shocks (prev. owner @70k miles)
Ingalls alignment kit in the rear w/ adjustable control arms (prev. owner)
PCI Fastline Performance Compliance Bearings in front (prev. owner)
EXcelerate motor mounts - 62 front and side, 75 in rear. (prev. owner)
CorSport shifter cable and bushings (prev. owner)

Performance:
AEM V2 CAI with throttle body spacers and gaskets (prev. owner)
RV6 V3 Long tube J-pipe (prev. owner)
RV6 High-flow pre cats (prev. owner)
ATLP Quad V2 cat-back exhaust (prev. owner)
Transmission rebuilt by Acura dealer @ 79k miles (prev. owner) (I have full documentation of this)

Brakes:
Stoptech slotted rotors
Hawk HPS pads

Audio:
USA Spec iPod interface
2013 Map update

Please contact me via text @ 517-three one 6-five 3O2
I have a craigslist ad live for Lansing, MI and also a autotrader ad that is live. You can see pictures there. Otherwise I will upload here when I get a chance.

Thanks,

Last edited by Xelnaga; 08-31-2016 at 11:17 AM.