Year: 2007
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $14500
Mileage: 74577
Color: Moroccan Rep Pearl
Location (State/Prov): NJ

1. Price: $14,500
2. Mileage: 74,577 (But will go up because it's my daily driver.
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Moroccan Red Pearl, Automatic Trans, Navigation
4. Reason for selling: Looking to get into an M3.
5. Location: Montclair, NJ
6. Pictures: Below
7. Are you the first owner? 2nd Owner.
8a. Title is clean/clear. CLEAN
8b. Title: In Hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications: None
11. Service record: Miscellaneous services performed by Acura dealer. What I am capable of I did, others by my personal mechanic.

What's up Acurazine members, today I have up for sale and your consideration my 2007 Acura TL-S in gorgeous Moroccan Red Pearl. I purchased this car back in December 2014 from Audi of Willowdale for two reasons. First, I sold my 2008 Acura TSX due to being tired of driving a manual everyday plus I wanted something a little bit bigger. Since I am loyal to the Acura brand, a TL Type-S fit the bill.

Within my ownership, I have religiously maintained it AND kept it completely stock without any modifications (not even TINT) because I felt that Acura hit it out of the park when they designed this car.

As stated above, the reason I am reluctantly deciding to sell is I am thinking about switching it up and looking to get into an M3 that I currently have my eye on. If this car does not sell, oh well to the M3 aspirations and I will gladly keep it to continue to drive. (Besides, when I have a need for speed and fun, out will come the NSX!)

In terms of imperfections, there is a minor scratch on the front left lower rear bumper, a small tear in the front passenger seat (hardly noticeable but being disclosed), and minor scratches on the trunk. (It is after all a 9 year old car but in excellent condition.) From the previous owner, there was a report of minor damage to the rear bumper, but I cannot see where. I also have the Carfax to provide for interested parties.

The only thing off the top of my head that the car will need soon is tires and the PCV replaced for the dreaded loose gap cap annoyance. I can factor that into final agreed upon price for the successful purchaser. I would also like to mention that I do have a FULL SIZE spare with a pretty much BRAND NEW Continental DWS tire to include in the sale.

If you would like to contact me to discuss setting up a test drive or to view the car, I can be BEST reached on my cell at (201) 7 TWO 5 2 SIX SIX 3 as I work A LOT. I mean, A LOT. As of note, I will not negotiate over the phone, but only in person if you are serious. The price you see is not FIRM, but I will not deviate by a whole lot.

About me: I am a 44 year old police officer and this car has not been beaten up or driven hard within my ownership. I am hoping to hear from mature individuals who may be in the market for a clean, unmolested, and in my opinion best year (that and the 2008) Acura TL-S in one of the best colors that were made available. Now, onto the pics..

More pictures:

Thank you all for looking!!

Last edited by JTYankFan; 02-24-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Week one bump with a price reduction to entice interest. New price: $14500

mod edit-updated .
Old 03-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 42 Posts
nice car, good luck with the sale
Old 03-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,692 Likes on 1,307 Posts
MRP with black interior..... GLWS
Old 03-07-2016, 10:35 AM
Advanced

No interest? What's it gonna take to sell this car Acuraziners? I only have it advertised here to hopefully go to a smarter buyer. Is it price? The love affair with the 3G TL has waned? I would also be willing to trade for an 07+ MDX with or without cash on my end. Let me know..
Old 03-15-2016, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck with sale, I'm only interested in a manual one.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:21 PM
Advanced

Ron A, you can lock this thread up. I'm going to keep the car. (And the BMW I was looking at was sold.) The Type-S rims pictured are for sale however I will make another thread regarding them. Thanks!