Color: Carbon Bronze Pearl
Location (State/Prov): VA

1. Price: 11,000
2. Mileage: 107,000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Grey, Automatic trans, Navigation
4. Reason for selling: I want a truck.
5. Location: Williamsburg, Va
6. Pictures: Below
7. Are you the first owner? Third owner.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Title is clean.
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title is held by USAA
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Nope.
10. Modifications: Listed below but the tl;dr for the lazy, RV6 v3 Jpipe, Tein S-Tech springs, Aspec struts, Progress RSB, Moog endlinks, OEM window visors, Aspec kit, OEM rubber trunk mat.
11. Service record: All service performed at Acura dealer by the first owners and all maintenance after that done by me.

I bought this gem in June 2011 from the second owner. Car had no issues at all and never developed any throughout the last 4 years. In December 2012 I got tapped on my rear passenger door in traffic by a mexican with no insurance. USAA fixed her right up and I never had any issues come about as a result of the repair. The only reason I'm selling her now is to get a truck. Also I lived out of state for 3 years so I'll be getting the car inspected and up to date this week. I'll update this if I remember any more details.

Mileage: 107,000 but that will rise ever so slowly as I drive a short distance to work every day. Car is in storage right now as I'm away for work.

Engine: Runs great and I've never had an issue of it not starting unless it was something that I caused (left a dome light on and the trunk popped while in my garage over a long weekend, battery died).Transmission is automatic. As far as modifications go I installed an RV6 v3 J pipe which removes a cat and opens up the exhaust a little bit and wayyy back when I first bought the car I had a mid muffler removed. Exhaust has a nice purr that comes in right about 3400 RPM. The J35 is a solid engine even when ignored but this one has been taken care of. Pinky promise.

Exterior: The exterior paint is Carbon Bronze Pearl and has put up with being daily driven rather well. Obvious chips, dings and scratches here and there but nothing that makes it past the clear coat. I'm not much of an exterior detailing expert but I'm sure a good wash, wax and clay bar would remove all this. Modifications on the outside include the OEM Aspec front and rear bumper (can't find these anymore especially in CBP) and OEM window visors.

Interior: The inside is in decent shape considering how much I was in this thing every day. Seats are your typical shit house Honda leather and the driver seat has 2 rips where your butt lands. Passenger and rear seat have aged better but still have some small blemishes here and there. Navigation is the Acura 2014 (I think) disc but I never use it anyway. Has a cassette player for whatever reason. Other than that it's your basic TL-S interior. Seats are tan and the rest is black and fake CF.

Suspension/Brakes: Suspension is where this fat, heavy sedan shines. Started with stock Type S suspension which isn't terrible so I opted for a Progress RSB and new Moog endlinks. That improved things quite a bit until I was able to find a set of Aspec suspension and swapped that in. Cornered like a dream. Decided I needed moar low so I swapped the springs for Tein S-tech springs on the Aspec struts. Still glides nicely and corners well when pushed. 10/10 would drive forever. Brakes are OEM Brembo. While I'm here I installed new Yokohama S. Drives in 255/40 17 in September of 2014. They are great tires and still have plenty of life left.

Price is $11,000 or best offer.

Attachment 101417
Attachment 101418
Attachment 101419
Attachment 101420
Attachment 101421
Old 08-10-2016, 03:59 PM
flappy paddles

Received 140 Likes on 103 Posts
Bump. Motivated seller.
Old 08-19-2016, 05:49 PM
flappy paddles

bump.
Old 08-21-2016, 04:11 PM
flappy paddles

Bump.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:46 AM
Fluvial Geomorphologist

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Car sold! How do I know this? I bought it. Thanks again Otacon. . .

The first time I took my son for a ride, we hadn't even left the neighborhood and he said "I thought this car would be faster Daddy!" (he's five, so we had to talk about speed limit, safety, etc.)

After a spirited merge with traffic on I-64, he couldn't stop giggling. I think Mama is the only one who doesn't appreciate the nice firm ride