2007 Acura TL Type S Kinetic Blue Pearl like new condition

Year: 2007
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $25300
Mileage: 41700
Color: Kinetic Blue Pearl
Location (State/Prov): IL

For sale is my gorgeous 2007 Acura TL Type S. It has the automatic 5spd transmission with approximately 41,700 miles. The exterior color is the rare and hard to find Kinetic Blue Pearl with Taupe/Black leather interior. This color is exclusive to the Type S model. This is hands down one of the cleanest, and most well kept TL's available. I am a car enthusiast and am very picky when it comes to my vehicles so you can be assured it was properly driven and maintained. It has never been abused in anyway and is 100% stock never modified. Only addition is 3M 35% window tint (which is removable).
I would not hesitate selling this car to someone site unseen. You will not be disappointed! The interior is in 100% like new condition, it has never been smoked or eaten in. The interior literally still smells new!
The exterior is in excellent condition as well. NO scratches and NO dents whatsoever. There is no curb rash on any of the wheels, the Michelin tires are at 3/4" tread remaining, I recently replaced the front brakes and rotors, and I religously change the oil myself using Mobile One synthetic products only! The car drives like its brand new, the interior is rock solid and rattle free. This car is hands down the most quiet and smooth riding car I have ever owned. It has been parked in a garage every night and only has easy far suburban miles on it. Never driven in the harsh city! The car needs absolutely nothing but a new owner and is still covered under the factory Acura bumper to bumper warranty. I also have the original documents including the window sticker.

I am located in the far southwest Chicago suburb of Plainfield, IL (60431) about 1 hour drive from both Chicago Midway (MDW) and O'Hare (ORD) airports with easy access to the highway. I would be more than happy to pick someone up from either of these airports. I am usually available everyday to show the car and you are more than welcome to come see and drive it anytime. I can also take any additional pictures upon request and please do not hesitate to contact me either via email or cell phone. My email is JTS90SC@Comcast.net and my cell phone is (847) 769-7307 you can either call or text. Price is pretty firm all it takes is one person to see the car and you will know why. Save yourself the time and no low ball offers please.

Keep in mind I am a private party owner so you will save a lot compared to buying from a dealer. There will be significant tax and dealer fee savings also.

I will let these pictures speak for themselves!

Thanks very much,

James

Old 06-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
You could have at least copied the condensed facts from your old thread and put them in this thread.

You might have thought they are no longer required because of the new information in the thread, but the rules haven't changed and all of the other threads have the condensed facts in them.

Rather than go through all that extra work, I'll close both of these threads and you can submit a new one in the proper format.

I know you know what that is because it's in your old thread.