Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: 2005 TL 6MT WDP/Quartz with A-spec, NAV, Back up sensors Location: Milwaukee, WI

Old 11-22-2010, 12:20 PM
The Box

Received 80 Likes on 59 Posts
2005 TL 6MT WDP/Quartz with A-spec, NAV, Back up sensors Location: Milwaukee, WI

Year: 2005
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $16999
Mileage: 71150
Color: White Diamond Pearl
Location (State/Prov): WI

1. Price: $16,999 obo
2. Mileage: 71,150, still driven daily
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Diamond Pearl White with gray interior, 6 speed manual, Navi
4. Reason for selling: Got a promotion - bought the car. I recently started traveling a lot for work and don't drive it as much as I thought I would and have 2 other cars that are paid off. I don't need the car payment if I'm not using the car - may as well let someone else enjoy it.
5. Location: Milwaukee, WI
6. Pictures: Look below
7. Are you the first owner? No
8. Title information: Clear
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications: Completely stock. Previous owner had the windows tinted.
11. Service record: Some records from previous owners, I've done a few oil changes and fixed a few small things (outlined below). Car needs nothing.
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.: I have a lien from a local credit union where we can pay it off and get a lien release on the spot.

I bought this car when I got a promotion (always wanted a WDP 6MT and when I found one, I jumped on it). Since then, I started traveling a lot for work and to be honest, the car spends more time in my home garage/work garage/airport garage than it gets to be driven so I'm putting it up for sale.

Please no unreasonable offers, the car is in like new condition inside and out and is very rare being WDP/quartz with 6MT, navi, back up sensors and having the A-spec kit.

Few things I replaced since ownership - new passenger side A-spec side skirt, new passenger mirror glass (stained from the heated mirrors so I replaced it) and a new Intake hose. Had a small tear. New brakes all around within the last year, always used Honda genuine fluids, taken to BP and Mobil for Premium gas, never Citgo.

It's in very clean condition, doesn't even have a single rock chip on it. Clean, never abused, no mods, no disappointments. No accidents, no paintwork, etc. Recently went through it with a clay bar and a polisher. Please no low ball offers, I will not sell it unless I can get close to what I have invested which is already more than my asking price. I will not sell it for $15K, I'd rather drive it. Most of you AZ guys know how rare this car is so I'm posting it on here. OEM all season floor mats and trunk tray included. Comes with all the manuals, 2 keys with 2 remotes, etc.

The car is also for sale locally. I tried to be as detailed as possible in the photos, if you have any questions, please PM me.

I tried to be detailed in representing the car in the photos, if you have any questions, let me know.

Thank you.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:36 AM
The Box

Received 80 Likes on 59 Posts
Sold

Mods, please close thread. Thanks.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:22 AM
ScoobyZINE

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Damn that went quick