Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 04:55 PM
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 S2000 Silverstone, Black Interior, San Jose, California

THE CONDENSED FACTS:

1. Price: $17.5k stock, $19.5k with mods listed
2. Mileage: 25,xxx
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Silverstone Exterior, Black Interior. 6spd Manual
4. Reason for selling: Downsizing for possible relocation
5. Location: San Jose, CA
6. Pictures: Posted below
7. Are you the first owner? 2nd owner. Purchased from original owner in Simi Valley with 3,xxx miles on the odo in Aug 2006.
8. Title information: Lien on vehicle through my credit union.
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Available to serious buyers
10. Modifications:
• Alpine CD 9857
• Modifry DCI Wired
• Ipod Adapter
• Zeals XS Function Coilovers with Swift Springs and Swift Thrust Sheets
• Spoon X Brace
• Comptech Lower Tie
• Modifry Glove Box Organizer
• Panavise Cellphone Mount (not installed)
11. Service record: I have all receipts of things purchased for the car and dates and info on services done to the car.
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. Not leased.

2005 Silverstone with Black interior
25xxxk miles as of today
2nd Owner. Purchased at 3,3xx miles from Simi Valley
Registration paid through Oct 2009

• Lo Jack
• Oil, Tranny, Diff, Brake, Coolant, MTF changed recently at
22,000 miles.
o Oil: Redline
o Oil Filter: Hamp
o Tranny: Honda OEM MTF
o Diff: Motul
o Coolant: Honda OEM
o Brake: Honda OEM
• OEM Wheels have plenty of tread left. about 6k miles on the oem tires. No curb rashes
• Car was clear bra as soon as I purchased and took it home: headlights, Hood, Fender, side skirt edges, Bumper, Side mirror, Side mirror base, under door handle, door edges, wheel wells, rear wheel wells, trunk edge.
• Front bumper was replaced due to a crack caused by metal road debris. Front lip was cracked and replaced. New front lip was never installed. VIN # still intact.
• Floor mats are practically new. Have been using all season weather floor mats since I purchased the car.
• Soft top in excellent condition with no rips, tears or fade.
• Windshield just replaced on Sat 11/15 with PPG glass and OEM molding
• Rear oem passenger tire had a nail in it. Tire has been patched since and holds air just fine.
• Fluids changed regularly
• Only use Chevron Supreme and 76 Supreme. Occasionally Mobil if the previous 2 are not available.
• All maintenance up to date
• Front fenders rolled and slightly flared. Rear fenders rolled and bumper tab relocated.
• Currently aligned to UK Specs

Cons:
• Front bumper has light scratch/mark from the front lip. Bumper was replaced after hitting debris on the freeway and the lip was mounted at the same time. Marks are minimal and can be seen when standing close to the front bumper. A front lip will cover up the marks easily.
• Front bumper has a paint chip the size of a penny on the front bumper. Will need to be repainted to have the bumper perfect or a front lip to cover it up. Price has been adjusted accordingly to accommodate this.
• Driver fender has 2 light dings that you can't see unless viewing from the top looking down at the fender
• Light scratch about 4 inches long on the top part of the trunk. The spoiler that I had installed before sat on the trunk and over time the vibration from the road and driving etched the scratch into the trunk. I had most of it buffed out, but there's a part of it that's still prominent. I didn't try to cover it up with touch up paint. It's left as is.

Mods:
• Alpine CD 9857 - $120
• Modifry DCI Wired - $80
• Ipod Adapter - $50
• Zeals XS Function Coilovers with Swift Springs and Swift Thrust Sheets - $1750
• Spoon X Brace - $170
• Comptech Lower Tie - $130
• Modifry Glove Box Organizer - $10
• Panavise Cellphone Mount (not installed) - $20

Included in purchase with car:
OEM Car Cover with storage bag
OEM Tonneau Cover
I'll include the extra/leftover fluids that I have from my fluid flush/maintenance.

Price: $17,500 completely stock
$19,500 as is with parts listed above
Will entertain serious offers.
Reason for Selling: Trying to lighten my load in the event I do end up relocating.
Questions: Email me. It's the fastest and best way to get in touch with me. lilazngrl4o8@hotmail.com

Car is well maintained and constantly washed and waxed. I just had a full detail done on it with swissvax products at the end of summer. All maintenance work is done on time if not early. Never driven hard (I get grief about it, but I baby this car). Never tracked or autox. Seats have extremely minimal wear on the driver side bolster. Passenger seat is pristine.

Scratch on trunk. it's actually about 4 inches if even