2004 TL, SSM, Auto, Navi -$18,000 obo Minneapolis, MN

1. Price: $18,000 obo
2. Mileage: 75,171
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? SSM - Auto - Navi
4. Reason for selling: 2nd vehicle, couldn't hurt to free up some cash
5. Location: Coon Rapids, MN
6. Pictures: See below
7. Are you the first owner? No, 2nd
8. Title information: Clean? Still have a loan (not lease)
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Can provide to interested parties
10. Modifications: Cleared lights, ZKW lens, Aspec body kit, K&N CAI, Type-S tails and side markers, Optima battery
11. Service record: All recalls performed, otherwise serviced myself per MID

Before people start in on quoting KBB - I'm asking 18k or best offer. I still have a loan on the vehicle that is more than 18. If you are interested, it's a very nice car. If your not - I don't need to hear it. I will negotiate, but it depends on how low we are talking. Basically to sum it up - I am in a position to sell it. I have listed it online elsewhere, and if it doesn't sell by the time my ad expires (30 days) - I will just keep the car myself. It's a win-win situation for me, so I'm not about to sell it for 12k like I'm finding on craigslist.

Here is my exact ad placed elsewhere:

It has come time to sell my pride and joy – Due to the economy and a change in jobs, I am no longer able to comfortably afford to make these car payments. The vehicle is a 2004 Acura TL w/ Navigation, Auto. It has been serviced on a regular basis using Mobil1 according to the vehicles MID (on-board maintenance computer). This car is Satin Silver Metallic in color, with Ebony interior (Has aluminum and carbon fiber accents). Stored in winters, but could make an excellent year round driver as well.

I am the 2nd owner of this, and it was purchased as a Certified Preowned from Buerkle Acura. With this, comes a vehicle warranty that is good until 2012 or 100,000 miles (currently just hit 75,000). This warranty is 100% transferrable, and is backed by Acura itself.

Some of the highlights of this vehicle, as well as some basic information for those of you that may not be up on your Acura’s – details below. BTW – I am currently part of an Acura enthusiast club, and can probably answer just about any question you may have about the vehicle.

This vehicle does have some additions to it, but I believe everything to be tasteful, and will suit every drivers needs;
• Acura A-Spec body kit
• Acura Type-S taillights and sidemarkers (There was no Type-S for this year)
• (2) Full sets of Acura car mats – Carpet and All-Weather
• Acura trunk tray (Think all weather mat for the trunk)
• Cleared headlights w/ ZKW lens swap (ZKW lenses were created by Carl Zeiss for BMW in a limited release. Carl Ziess is the premier name in camera lenses)
• K&N Typhoon cold air intake
• Optima Red Top battery (gel battery – won’t leak or discharge during storage)
• Bumper to Bumper warranty serviced by Acura – expires 2012 or 100k miles.

Some standard features with this car – for those that may be interested.
• 270 hp @ 6200 rpm, 238 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm
• Airbags – dual front dash mounted, dual front seat side mounted, front and rear side curtain overhead mounted
• Power Heated side mirrors, with tilt-down in reverse function
• Dual zone climate control, with in cabin air filter
• Full voice activation – This includes cell phone integration (Bluetooth) as well as control of Navigation, climate control and stereo. (example – want sushi? Call out “Find nearest Japanese restaurant” and Navigation will show you a list)
• 2 driver memory – saves settings for seats, mirrors, radio and climate based on which keyfob is used to lock/unlock the doors
• Front heated seats
• Stereo includes AM/FM/XM, 6-disc CD/DVD, Tape. Also features full surround sound for DVD-Audio. Center channel and Subwoofer included
• Bi-Xenon headlights
• 4 wheel disc ABS
• Traction Control System (TCS) – prevents tire slippage
• Stability Control System – prevents lateral movement and spinouts

Please feel free to contact me at (612) 636-8665. The price is somewhat negitiable, but unfortunately I still have a loan on this vehicle and cannot afford to give it away either. Any reasonable offer taken.

Old 07-10-2009 | 11:28 AM
Don't feed the...WTF?

Up to the top. Not holding my breath, but I told myself I'd give it 30 days before I just keep it and get some rims.
Old 07-13-2009 | 04:39 PM
Broke college grad

Originally Posted by GLowrdr
Up to the top. Not holding my breath, but I told myself I'd give it 30 days before I just keep it and get some rims.
cough nobody buy it cough