AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Member Cars for Sale (https://acurazine.com/forums/member-cars-sale-49/)
-   -   FS/WTT: 2004 Honda S2000 (https://acurazine.com/forums/member-cars-sale-49/2004-honda-s2000-946148/)

next89 06-02-2016 09:33 AM

2004 Honda S2000

4 Attachment(s)
1. Price: $15,000
2. Mileage: 49,XXX
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Manual
4. Reason for selling: Got a puppy- priorities changing
5. Location: Baton Rouge, LA
6. Pictures: Bottom of thread
7. Are you the first owner? Second
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean Title
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder?: In hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Will give upon request.
10. Modifications: Oem front lip
11. Service record: Oil changes (Synthetic)
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

2004 Honda S2000
49,000 miles
6 speed transmission
Silver with black interior

Really looking for an Acura Tl Type-S with similar miles and condition to trade!

Oil change @ 48k
Rear tires will need to be replace in next 1000 miles

next89 06-07-2016 10:22 AM

I know someone has a low mileage KBP out there wanting to trade for a 2 owner, southern s2000

next89 06-09-2016 10:27 AM

Bumping it down to $18.5k. Found a few cars I'm interested in right now

mod edit-updated

next89 06-13-2016 03:01 PM

Last price bump down to $17,500 before I hold onto it for the next year

mod edit-updated

next89 06-19-2016 08:27 PM

$15,000

Thanks to the mod whos updating the price for me :)

mod edit-updated

Midnight Mystery 06-19-2016 08:36 PM

Hey nieghbor... I'm not in the market for an S2000, but I see no one is interested...

Really, is it that dead down here?

I'm in Metairie/Kenner...

If you want a beater car let me know... I have a 2001 Camry that needs an engine and I just want it to go to someone I can trust...

Good luck selling the S2000...

Hope you find a nice TLs...

The S2000 looks clean though...

Sorry if this comment is weird...

next89 06-20-2016 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Midnight Mystery (Post 15781267)
Hey nieghbor... I'm not in the market for an S2000, but I see no one is interested...

Really, is it that dead down here?

I'm in Metairie/Kenner...

If you want a beater car let me know... I have a 2001 Camry that needs an engine and I just want it to go to someone I can trust...

Good luck selling the S2000...

Hope you find a nice TLs...

The S2000 looks clean though...

Sorry if this comment is weird...

Hey bud,

Feels as if it's dead everywhere in Louisiana. Car scene is terrible down here. Made it out to cars and coffee NOLA and there were 3 or 4 other s2000's. It's a tough search to find a clean TL-S with low miles. Thanks- I try to keep my cars clean as well. Figured someone out there would want to trade straight across or up or down for my s2000.
have no room to store another car in my gfs and I's carport. 2 cars max. Appreciate the kind offer though!

Midnight Mystery 06-20-2016 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by next89 (Post 15781967)
Hey bud,

Feels as if it's dead everywhere in Louisiana. Car scene is terrible down here. Made it out to cars and coffee NOLA and there were 3 or 4 other s2000's. It's a tough search to find a clean TL-S with low miles. Thanks- I try to keep my cars clean as well. Figured someone out there would want to trade straight across or up or down for my s2000.
have no room to store another car in my gfs and I's carport. 2 cars max. Appreciate the kind offer though!

Cars and Coffee, what is that?

I see a few S2000s around here and there, but never often...

Sometimes is see certain modifications done to a vehicle and can tell if they may be part of a forum, if it doesn't look like a mess...

Whenever I'm at the dealer, I see what I assume are technitions vehicles, one guy has a TSs, white, with a red front emblem...

I spend quite a bit of time in southwest Mississippi, and see very different stuff there... Nothing really modified, but more tasteful in a way...

On I20, I saw a nice black TSX, with yellow fogs, tint, partial smoked tails, maybe nice wheels... Now that was nice... But really nothing for Hondas/Acuras down here, ClubLexus, however, meets at the New Orleans Lakrfront Airport annually, I think...

I've never been into Baton Rouge much...

Are you having trouble finding a TLs?

next89 06-21-2016 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Midnight Mystery (Post 15782137)
Cars and Coffee, what is that?
I see a few S2000s around here and there, but never often...
Sometimes is see certain modifications done to a vehicle and can tell if they may be part of a forum, if it doesn't look like a mess...
Whenever I'm at the dealer, I see what I assume are technitions vehicles, one guy has a TSs, white, with a red front emblem...
I spend quite a bit of time in southwest Mississippi, and see very different stuff there... Nothing really modified, but more tasteful in a way...
On I20, I saw a nice black TSX, with yellow fogs, tint, partial smoked tails, maybe nice wheels... Now that was nice... But really nothing for Hondas/Acuras down here, ClubLexus, however, meets at the New Orleans Lakrfront Airport annually, I think...
I've never been into Baton Rouge much...
Are you having trouble finding a TLs?

It's a local car show that each city puts on. We have one in Baton Rouge and one in New Orleans. Exotic cars come out of the woodworks. Last time there was a Mclaren P1 and F1.
I've seen a few local guys. White tsx lowered on volks or varrestoens. Lakefront has some big events too.

I am. It's like a needle in a haystack. Looking for an auto tl-s with low miles

Attachment 60170

Midnight Mystery 06-22-2016 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by next89 (Post 15782598)
It's a local car show that each city puts on. We have one in Baton Rouge and one in New Orleans. Exotic cars come out of the woodworks. Last time there was a Mclaren P1 and F1.
I've seen a few local guys. White tsx lowered on volks or varrestoens. Lakefront has some big events too.

I am. It's like a needle in a haystack. Looking for an auto tl-s with low miles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psgflgxo77.png

Ok, I never knew about that...

Our Audi dealer had a TLs in Carbon Bronze back in February, March maybe... It was about $12-14,000 if I remember correctly, but it had 119,000 miles or something like that... I could be wrong though...

Walker Acura gets them from time to time, they have a really nice Royal Bule 2008 TSX with 74,000 miles I think for about $14,000, but it's not near you, and you want a TLs...

I see a lot of vehicles for sale in the Baton Rough area on various websites...

Lexus dealers seem to have nice inventory, I wonder what Price LeBlanc may get in...

I just don't know the market very well out there, but if you're willing to travel to get what you want, that may be what you have to do...

Are you in a big rush?

I know of a place in the Baton Rouge area, I can't remember the name, but all of there inventory is kept in a warehouse building, and there vehicles are pretty immaculate...

I know I guy here in Metairie, but he doesn't have many perfect vehicles, not that they're beat up or anything, but just average... He did some kind of work for Honda years ago, so he knows them in and out...

He had a regular 2007-ish TL in January or so, but it sold right away...

I see Type S sedans from time to time, and if I see one, I'll let you know...

TheMuffinMan 06-24-2016 11:21 AM

This is a fantastic price for that car!

Peter Pazmino 07-20-2016 12:55 AM

^^^^agreed. wish you was here in NY.