Year: 1999
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $6000
Mileage: 205000
Color: Black with Blue Pearl
Location (State/Prov): NC

1. Price: $6000 OBO
2. Mileage:204,xxx on motor, 92K on tranny (Accord 6 Speed)
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Black with blue pearl, Manual, Navi
4. Reason for selling: Personal
5. Location: Durham, NC
6. Pictures: See below, will add interior pics later.
7. Are you the first owner? No, as far as I know I may be the 4th owner.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): VIN:19UUA5659XA005993
10. Modifications: 6 speed conversion, AEM 2, 3 inch cat back, intake, solid engine mounts, short shifter, solid shifter bushings, solid shifter linkage bushings, blackout headlight, TL-S taillights, XENON HID's.
11. Service record: N/A
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

Unfortunately I have to sell the car I never thought I would get rid of. Due to having a hard time getting in and out of the car and also unable to drive it due to bad knee issues I have to look for something bigger as I am not a small guy either.

I got the vehicle from a friend around summer 2011. The car was involved in an accident prior to him owning it which was a small roll over, no noticeable frame damage and still has a clean title.
Summer 2012 the vehicle was vandalized as it was broken into to steal the stereo and the paint was scratch so I had it repainted black with blue pearl in it, very little damage to paint since been painted over 3 years ago. Interior is tan which seems a little dirty with a few tears on the driver seat only, does have Navi but due the disk in trunk going bad it does not work but the screen still works but does have some damage from when the stereo was stolen. A/C and heat works, heated seats work, power windows and power locks work.

The car runs good, I had posted a video of the car being Dyno a few months back. As of now the car is sitting at a shop where the J35A4 swap was going to be done but since I'm selling I will include the motor with the sell. J35 has 91K miles on it. On the pics the car is sitting on lowering springs but now it's back to factory shocks and springs which were replaced last summer, tires only have about 6-7k miles on them and they come with Discount Tires warranty.

Since the tranny is from an 04 accord v6 during the engine swap I was going to have the shifter linkage on tranny swap for the CL-S one (I have it also) whoever buys it will be their option to change it or not.

The only bad things I can think of is the tears on driver seat, leak in the trunk which seems to be normal for this car but I have not been able to figure out where its coming from. Blackout headlight have faded some as well as the window tint, steering rack has a small leak, rear defroster does not work as the metal piece on back window broke and the only other thing that does not work is the speedo (will need 02-03 tl harness to work unless you can wire the 99 harness to work correctly) reversed locked out has not been wired properly but works on a switch right now.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FACTORY ECU WAS REPLACED WITH THE AEM EMS 2 THEREFORE THE OB2 DOES NOT WORK. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PASS AN INSPECTION IF IS REQUIRED IN YOUR STATE.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, I'm sure there is something I forgot.
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Acura TL G2 6 speed conversion with AEM EMS 2 Durham NC-20150506_183105_resized%5B1%5D.jpg   1999 Acura TL G2 6 speed conversion with AEM EMS 2 Durham NC-img_0032_resized%5B1%5D.jpg   1999 Acura TL G2 6 speed conversion with AEM EMS 2 Durham NC-img_0033_resized%5B1%5D.jpg   1999 Acura TL G2 6 speed conversion with AEM EMS 2 Durham NC-img_0034_resized%5B1%5D.jpg   1999 Acura TL G2 6 speed conversion with AEM EMS 2 Durham NC-img_0035_resized%5B1%5D.jpg  

Last edited by kevinf41; 12-14-2015 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:10 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ron,
Can you please closed this add.
Thank you