Item Condition:

FS: 1999 Acura 3.0CL - Black - Seattle, WA

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 Acura 3.0CL - Black - Seattle, WA

Folks,

The time has come to sell my CL because I am now looking to buy a new car. This car has been great and I've taken VERY good care of it. It currently has 105k miles on it.

I bought this car in May of 2006 from a women that wasn't even driving it. She was away at school and the car was just sitting in the garage at her parents house. It had about 75k miles when I bought it and had been completely serviced by Acura of Bellevue. When I bought it, I took it in to have everything checked out, and was told it was in perfect condition. Of course, clean title (I have the title in hand).

Here's a rundown on the condition of the car:

Driving Habits:
I use the car to drive to Redmond from Lynnwood each day via I-405, and that's really about the only driving I do. I never drive the car hard and I don't get stuck in a lot of stop-and-go traffic. I let the car warm up for about 5 minutes each morning before driving.

Exterior:
I try to wash the exterior and clean the wheels each weekend. I only wash it by hand and use high quality cleaning products. The exterior has the usual minor wear & tear, but is in overall great condition for it's year/mileage. I believe there is one small scratch on the back quarter panel.

Interior:
In the pics, you will notice that I also keep the interior super clean. I don't have many passengers, so most of the interior looks almost new. Still, I try to clean out the interior every weekend as well. There isn't any damage/flaws in the interior that I can think of.

Maintenance:

* I have the oil changed every 3-4k miles at Acura of Lynnwood.
* Tires are rotated every 5k miles.
* I have receipts/paperwork for all service done to the car in the time I've had it.

Mods:
None except for 5% window tint and removing the "3.0CL" badge on the trunk. The window tint was done at Midnight Window Tinting in Seattle and it warrantied for the life of the car. I also have the receipts and paperwork to go along with this.

Price:
Iam asking $6,000 obo. I think this is reasonable given the level of the car and the economy. Ideally, I'd like to sell the car to someone who is going to enjoy it as well as take care of it.

If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, feel free to email me or call me at 206-349-0312.

Thanks for looking,
Keith

Last edited by Boost Addict; 05-04-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
The following is a list of required information, as posted in the Rules and Regulations thread.

Even if you have already posted some of the information in the thread, this will allow people to get the facts they need quickly without going through all the other information and will ensure it is all posted here in the thread, which will also help your sale.

Copy and paste THE CONDENSED FACTS: (the whole thing below, with the number and the description) in its entirety and post it in this thread with the information filled in and I'll add it to the first post. Do not delete any items; if you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying.

THE CONDENSED FACTS:

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi?
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location:
6. Pictures:
7. Are you the first owner?
8. Title information:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.