1. Price: $1000 OBO
2. Mileage: 144667
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Auto
4. Reason for selling:Accident and Buying a new car
5. Location: Allentown PA
6. Pictures: Yep
7. Are you the first owner? No but it's family owned its whole life
8. Title information:I have it
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:Intake, Eibach Pro Kit,Tints, Interior LED conversion, Aftermarket speakers. Sirius Satelite, partially debaged trunk. 6000K HIDS, AFtermarket Headlights. Premium Rims painted Black.
11. Service record: Have some paperwork.
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

This car was recently in an accident and I ended up getting a nice sum from the insurance so I decided not to fix it and buy a 2nd gen CL. What happened was I was in the left line on the highway and some lady cut me off and forced me into a median so most of the damage is on the driver's side.Besides for body damage, the car seems to run fine. No leaks and nothing looks out of place besides the radiator looking a bit bent. The frame in the front looks pretty bad so I'd say that's the main concern in fixing the car. A new bumper, front driver side fender, and hood will probably all need to be replaced as well. The passenger side door won't open completely and I think it's due to the passenger side fender being pushed back but the fender itself looks fine. The back driver side of the car is scratched up and and a little pushed in butthat doesn't need to be replaced just detailed. This car was mint before the accident. I replaced the transmition on 2005 and I had the car repainted about 2 years ago. I'm currently in the process of getting the R-Title for the car, just waiting on some paperwork. This is a good buy if you know a buddy who does bodywork or if you want to part the car out. I posted some pics of the car's current state and you can check my profile out to see how sexy she used to be. I have tons of aftermarket parts and replacement parts too so you can ask me about that if you want to.
If you have any questions please email me at squireallday@yahoo.com or contact me on my AZ profile.

Old 04-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
In accordance with the Members Cars For Sale Forum Rules and Regulations parting out offers or requests are not allowed in this forum.

If the OP decides to part out he will have to start a new thread in the main forum, and he can post that information here with a link to the new thread. Conduct your parting out business in the linked thread, not in this thread.

Do not send PM's to the seller unless you are invited to do so.

Any parting out discussions posted above have been deleted, and future parting out posts will be deleted without notice.